• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 and 2 characters that beat Xeno Goku or vice versa

In order to kill the Avatar of a God in Touhou, you gotta either deprive them of faith, or somehow be able to kill their Nameless Form or Divine Spirit straight up. Not to mention Divine Spirits might be getting every single power in the Touhou verse if the CRT goes well

In short
Goku is not having a very good time here

Goku resist. And she also can't do anything against Goku passive stamina reduction.
How the hell does Goku resist NEP without his Keysword?

I also checked his profile, no, he doesnt resist Passive Info Manip. He isnt seeing Koishi, or would even be able to know she exists

In order to kill the Avatar of a God in Touhou, you gotta either deprive them of faith, or somehow be able to kill their Nameless Form or Divine Spirit straight up. Not to mention Divine Spirits might be getting every single power in the Touhou verse if the CRT goes well

In short
Goku is not having a very good time here
Doesn't he have enough range to deal with it this is more so sounding like immortality type 9 or something and this is xeno goku so he would definitely nuke the entire multiverse if needed since he can summon characters who have time power to bring back the multiverse again also he has immeasurable speed here the gods cant even touch him here also are summon restricted he can also summon guys with time power to deal with them

Doesn't he have enough range to deal with it this is more so sounding like immortality type 9 or something and this is xeno goku so he would definitely nuke the entire multiverse if needed since he can summon characters who have time power to bring back the multiverse again also he has immeasurable speed here the gods cant even touch him here also are summon restricted he can also summon guys with time power to deal with them
Hmmm yes, Immeasurable is totally faster then a Omnipresent being, hmm yes

Oh they are omnipresent nvm
Yeah, Nameless Forms (and Divine Spirits, big MAYBE), are Omnipresent, so....yeah Goku isnt gonna have fun

As for Koishi
Passive Info Manip. He cant see her, he cant remember her, and even if he did, as soon as she leaves his FoV, he's going to instantly forget about her. He cant use his NPI if he cant remember who he;s supposed to hit

Oh so when you say can't interact with him you mean that if he would touch him he would be affected by madness I thought it was something like nep type of non interaction
my old message I deleted it because I forgot to look at Goku Xeno's profile and when I did, It made me realize that he no has resistance to Madness Type3 of Veldanava and Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel).

I think Yuichi sasaki win because plot mani likely low1c

And passive plot mani

Range: Standard Melee Range, Multiversal, likely Low Complex Multiversal with Plot Manipulation (His plot manipulation encompasses the entire world, which makes him invincible as long as his opponents don't exceed that scale. His worldview can fuse with other worldviews to make new worldview. This includes Ryouma’s Worldview which can affect several to likely countless Heavenly Records with each one capable of containing countless[2] parallel worlds or timeline at once[3]. The Heavenly Record also include "The Abyss" which possess likely universal size 4 spatial dimensions[4] and share the same temporal dimension as the main world.)

The gods have layered type 2 NEP and type 2 nonduality. Goku ain't touching them.

Anyways, I'm shocked anybody was gunning for Touhou from the start. Don't throw the verse at literal hax gods until I'm finished cooking, please.

The gods have layered type 2 NEP and type 2 nonduality. Goku ain't touching them.

Anyways, I'm shocked anybody was gunning for Touhou from the start. Don't throw the verse at literal hax gods until I'm finished cooking, please.
Sounds reasonable enough, isnt it just a few months time if all goes well?

Layered like how many layers and by type 2 you mean nature or aspect

Sounds reasonable enough, isnt it just a few months time if all goes well?
A few months until the revisions start; It'll be a couple months after that before I get to anything particularly game-changing, since I'm frontloading all the boring stuff.
Layered like how many layers and by type 2 you mean nature or aspect
1 layer above baseline nature type 2 NEP. Gods lack information and type 1 concepts that govern other type 1 concepts in this state.

Shouldn't matter anyways since I know damn well Dragon Ball characters aren't touching nondual beings.

Back