• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sence twin peaks and cthulhu now have all powerful tier 0s, which is the newest strongest tier 0 verse?

what will the ranking be for the characters
before all the upgrades it was like this
azathoth, yog, creator/maria, anu/amaranth and the writer
after cthulhu mythos update it was like this
azathoth/yog, other outer gods, creator/maria, anu/amaranth and writer

what will it be now?

Pretty much:

The Clear Light = Supreme Archetype

The Ultimate gods All the other tier 0s, although the Ultimate gods are basically an infinite number of Tier 0s, so they probably beat the others.

Pretty much:

The Clear Light = Supreme Archetype

The Ultimate gods All the other tier 0
CL is not really = to SA as the CL is just one level above baseline so CL would just be = to TCOF, Creator/maria

the ultimate gods are baseline so they are not really >> other tier 0

u have
supreme archetype (whether that be yog or azzy dont matter) >>> The 2nd strongest 0 of the mythos >>>>> rest which are baseline

so SA is basically 2/3 levels into 0

Amaranth child of flowers is above the current amaranth so he has 1/2 levels into 0 and maria is gonna become a creator above the current one making her = to TCOF and the 2nd strongest 0 from mythos also goes here same with the CL

then here we have the baseline guys
basically

1. SA
2. Amaranth (TCOF), Maria (new creator), CL (is above fireman etc.), 2nd strongest Mythos
3. here go the rest of the tier 0

Isn't Umineko and TES's tier 0s baseline? At least, I don't recall Umineko being above baseline.

Also, who is the 2nd strongest tier 0 in mythos?

Isn't Umineko and TES's tier 0s baseline? At least, I don't recall Umineko being above baseline.

Also, who is the 2nd strongest tier 0 in mythos?
on both verses u have 2 tier 0

on umineko u have maria and the creator (his true name is never given) maria is someone that will become a new creator being above the old one

TES has 2 both are called as amaranth (which is basically a tittle to put it simply)

the current one where the verse is taking place is called ANU and the new one is called The Child Of Flowers which will become the new dreamer above ANU

I mean, they might be above sure, but not transcedenetal.

Not to mention, aren't the Ultimate gods an infinite number of tier 0s?

I mean, they might be above sure, but not transcedenetal.

Not to mention, aren't the Ultimate gods an infinite number of tier 0s?
i am saying "above" just not to type "trandsendental" cus i always butcher the word

the ultimate gods are baseline, they are just the true form of the outer gods which are baseline H1A

I read them all , i cant see how they could above baseline , i wanna see more elaboration could you explain ?

Did you told me to read all of that ?, i read coda , love letters, every objective about the new flower. But meybe i forgot something.

How are maria and God head above baseline? Maria is going to be the strongest creator, sure, but without any further proof, it's not transcendental. The ultimate gods would very much be capable of defeating her.

Idk shit about God head though.

The Amaranth isn't above baseline. No one on the wiki treats it that way. It's literally the same state of existence as ANU. Same with The Creator and Maria. Both are baseline (and if one's above the other, it's not to a transcendental degree).

Anyway;

1. The Clear Light = Supreme Archetype.

2. Everyone else.

CM technically beats everyone via sheer numbers in terms of power I guess.

It's not explicitly stated but there's an Outer God for each dimensional space, of which there are infinite. There was an old thread that went over this bit I can't find it atm.

It's not explicitly stated but there's an Outer God for each dimensional space, of which there are infinite. There was an old thread that went over this bit I can't find it atm.
Is it this one?

"Then the waves increased in strength, and sought to improve his understanding, reconciling him to the multiform entity of which his present fragment was an infinitesimal part. They told him that every figure of space is but the result of the intersection by a plane of some corresponding figure of one more dimension—as a square is cut from a cube or a circle from a sphere. The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity."

Is it this one?

"Then the waves increased in strength, and sought to improve his understanding, reconciling him to the multiform entity of which his present fragment was an infinitesimal part. They told him that every figure of space is but the result of the intersection by a plane of some corresponding figure of one more dimension—as a square is cut from a cube or a circle from a sphere. The cube and sphere, of three dimensions, are thus cut from corresponding forms of four dimensions that men know only through guesses and dreams; and these in turn are cut from forms of five dimensions, and so on up to the dizzy and reachless heights of archetypal infinity."
That and others.

Back