• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Through the Fire and Flames: Dormammu vs The God King

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
The Fiery Bringer of the End challenges the Skeletal Bringer of the End to an apocalyptic battle! Whoever wins get's the honor of destroying the universe.

Rules:

Speed Equal

In-Character

All else goes!

Who can win? Does the demonic villain reduce the God King to ashes or can the Eternal dominator rip Dormammu apart? Tell me who your money is on!

Dormammu: 0

God King: 1 (Eficiente)

Inconclusive: 3 (Spinosaurus75, Glassman, ALRF)

Thinking The God King via decent resistances, going Inconclusive for now. Also nice song.

Normally I don't do music in Vs threads, but this one is so perfect for Dormammu.

Man, I need to know what this song is. It makes "eye of the tiger" look tame in comparison in terms of epicness.

Anyways, inconclusive for the reasons above.

Who should have the AP and dura advantage here and by what amount?

Also I seriously thinking to vote The God King.

Looks like Dormammu has merged universes. So either 2 or 3 universes. God King is capable of holding off the Void, which can destroy 2 universes, and fighting the Demon Divine, which can destroy 3. So these two are really even in raw power.

Back