• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (Marvel Comics) vs Accelerator

LoDestinyDude0 said:
No I'm saying Accel nullified High regen and 1-3 Immortality from a character with 5-B durability. I didn't mean to say AP. So how much range does Thor's time stop have? Does it have infinite distance? How long does it last? There are a lot of variables at play here.
Looking at Thor's profile, it doesn't seem it has infinite distance. It looks like Thor can only time stop an area a size of a building. So anyone outside that area won't be affected but anyone entering the area will be caught in time stop. I'm not sure how long it lasts though since I don't remember Thor using it and there's no mention on his profile about it.

Also I would like to know how Thor's time stop exactly works.

From what ive heard asking around normal Thor time stopped like once so it doesnt exactly have much showing and is definetly not in character.

If the time stop only effects the size of a building, then it's useless. SBA means they start 4 kilometers apart. Also, as others have mentioned, it's very OOC. Why are we still beating a dead horse? Let's wrap this up already.

Back