• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This number 9 large will rickroll any filthy, simping Uchiha in sight, Harambe will revive and take his rightful place above these inferior creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe there's been this much derailing on the CRT while I was away.

@TheMonkeMan You're the one who started it. Do not do it again.

Anyway, KingTempest is right regarding the point on Might Guy and the 6-Tails.

There was literally 0 reason to ping me when Tracer already deleted all the comments and warned me.
Jeez louise.

I'm just letting you know not to do it again, as an official warning.

̶I̶f̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶s̶.̶
̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶r̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶a̶c̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶d̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶f̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶o̶u̶r̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶N̶e̶p̶o̶t̶i̶s̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶r̶s̶,̶s̶t̶u̶d̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶t̶h̶

I think maybe we can use the anime for clarification but atm I do somewhat agree with Tempest that it doesnt look like Guy knocked out acid boi

EDIT: the anime doesnt have him knock out Saiken either

Last edited:
This is cap
It’s not tho
but yeah enough with the derailing

Is there a conclusion yet?
Slayer already went though Sparkles points. And everything in regard to SM RS scaling was sorted out.

I think Slayer wanted to respond to your point about the Six Tails and Guy when he wakes up. You’re probably right tho tbh

After that it’s just a matter of updating some values in the sandbox and we’re good to go.

Honestly, KT, you a lucky man. 💀 I had written a big ass paragraph nitpicking the shit outta your argument when I was "not at full mental capacity", but I woke up and watched the anime version just to make sure I wasn't tripping, and it seems you were correct.
I still believe that Guy fought and held off Saiken, but it's whatever. It doesn't change his rating, and just isn't worth extending this thread over, so I'll just remove it.

Anyway, I've skimmed over the Minato convo ya'll had, and I'm still really not sure I agree with adding these hype statements to his justifications.
I just don't see what it adds. His ENTIRE JUSTIFICATION IS ALREADY 100% COMPRISED OF HYPE STATEMENTS....
Like, deadass. The difference is that the ones we're using have one, clear-cut interpretation and result in conclusive scaling to known characters.
I'd be more open to this idea if I didn't know that all it'd achieve is leave the door open for future Minato wank. If some unrelated character gets an AP upgrade for whatever reason, but that mf happened to be alive during the time any of these statements were made, then obviously Minato had to be physically stronger than said person's strongest Jutsu because Jiraiya called him the best Shinobi. 🗿
Let's not even bring up how they'll be used in VS threads 💀
Like ya'll already pointed out, as I have repeatedly, most of these statements can easily have multiple interpretations other than raw stats. The strongest of them are the Ay ones, and we literally already included them in his justification.
Now ya'll know my opinion, but I'm honestly done with this blonde fool. I don't agree to the additions, but I won't hold the thread hostage over it either. Ya'll can add it to his sandbox if you feel it's necessary, just don't forget to add references to them.

Last edited:
I'd be more open to this idea if I didn't know that all it'd achieve is leave the door open for future Minato wank. If some unrelated character gets an AP upgrade for whatever reason, but that mf happened to be alive during the time any of these statements were made, then obviously Minato had to be physically stronger than said person's strongest Jutsu because Jiraiya called him the best Shinobi. 🗿
I didn't try to scale Minato to CT or Bijuudamas did I 🗿

If the statements sparkle dropped are going in the justification, sparkle absolutely should not write the justification for it, I don't trust the man to not be overly generous in his verbage with Minato. So what are we doing with 6th Gate Guy? Removing his scaling?

If the statements sparkle dropped are going in the justification, sparkle absolutely should not write the justification for it, I don't trust the man to not be overly generous in his verbage with Minato. So what are we doing with 6th Gate Guy? Removing his scaling?
I fool around a lot but I wouldn't actually go against what's been accepted when changing the official profile 😭

Honestly, KT, you a lucky man. 💀 I had written a big ass paragraph nitpicking the shit outta your argument when I was "not at full mental capacity", but I woke up and watched the anime version just to make sure I wasn't tripping, and it seems you were correct.
I still believe that Guy fought and held off Saiken, but it's whatever. It doesn't change his rating, and just isn't worth extending this thread over, so I'll just remove it.
I’m in the car laughing my ass off

He also said it's whatever, and Arc seemed fine with it as long as the wording doesn't limit the statements to only be referencing AP. And I don't even agree that there's no point cause Minato has very little in the justification for being significantly above Sannin tier atm.

Oh I would've thought it does since you were a significant part of this CRT's creation
I mean some people value my opinion like those goobers but that doesn't mean I have that jurisdiction. Since only thread mods can approve changes that affect profiles. I'm still fine putting the statements on the profile with phrasing that acknowledges these are broad/generalized statements. But if thread mods say no, I can't do anything about that.

Minato has very little in the justification for being significantly above Sannin tier atm.
Bruv, seriously, what the hell are you even on about?

Heavily implied to be stronger than old Hiruzen
Stronger than Old Hiruzen, who's low-end relative to the Sannin.
, and to be capable of defeating Orochimaru.[1]
Stronger than an actual Sannin.
He is stronger than a younger Hiruzen, as he defeated him in a fight when he was a Jonin[2].
Stronger than the Hiruzen who Orochimaru asserted could beat him.
More support for being > Hiruzen.
A considers him a rival, if not a superior, and has stated that they fought many times[4]. It was also stated that after crossing blades many times, Minato and the AB team's military forces became mutually recognized[5]
At least on par with A, who scales above the Sannin.

Like how is that not enough you silly goober? Minato doesn't need 5 billion statements that say the same thing. Clogging his profile with very inconsequential statements does nothing but add fluff and make it big for no real reason. Like, these super direct statements aren't gonna get the idea across, but the vague hype flavor text will be the nail in the coffin? Seriously?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back