• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is probably a terrible idea: Nero vs Mami

First off, they're don't have much hax. Maybe like 1-2 hax for each servant.

Second, you only need a very potent hax that trumps ribbon trap. Not a bazillion of hax

Third, Mamo already fought other servants and won, what's the point of having her fight essentially the same character but with a different gimmick?

You don't need Hax to beat her ribbons, you can also use a speed advantage to get past.

>Need hax to trump Mami

>Bog and Monica Pinkston under losses

You don't need hax, you just need a body that can't be trapped.

Powers. Bog is viscous and liquid in nature so she can't null that. Monica can regen via blowing herself up into smaller fragments, thus escaping the ribbons.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
So like what do her ribbons power null exactly?
Movement, powers, and they revert reality warping so that's cool I guess

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Can't her ribbons touch people who are intangible? Sorry for the derailing, I'm just curious.
Nope,even there is an feat of MG can hit intangtible in Magia Record it need an specific condition.

And make my Cain vs Mami get closed forever reeeeeeeee

EDIT: Karuchi ninja'ed me reeeeee

And yes, this is redundant as all hell. Mami beat like, a half of Nasuverse at this point.

Actually, I thought it was this Nero before I clicked this thread.

Gargoyle they mean change Mami to Kyoko, which I might consider so don't kill this thread yet lol

Yeah I was gonna say, what could Kyoko do to counter Nero's Noble Phantasms? Guess that answers that.

I mean, Velox was the one who made the thread and it even got freaking closed once Nero went to 7A for using her NP

Sooo….Why are you suggesting?

Back