• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is likely a stomp...

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I have to at least try this once....I'll close immediately if this is a stomp.

The Ancient Dragon King vs The Ultimate Shadow Dragon

-Imperialdramon Dragon Mode vs Omega Shenron

-Imperialdramon can enter Fighter Mode but not Paladin Mode (Unless ya'll really want 2-C vs 3-B)

-Speed Equal for the Digital Dragon's sake

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!!

Imperialdramo: 2 (Blitz, Ricsi)

Omega Shenro: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Gar, Warren)

Imperialdramon3
Omega Shenron Trans

Question: Can his overwrite allow him to reach 3-B?

Omega is one notch higher than Imperialdramon in both forms

Wouldn't Syn be a better match?

I'm not seeing any way for digital dragon to win by the looks of its techniques unless spamming Attack Charge Field plus Overwrite can allow him to reach 3-B

The reason I made it Omega is because Imperialdramon has Existence Erasing, Anti-Matter and Dark Matter based attacks (That he likes to spam) along with Power Null. So it would be too one-sided in Imperial's favor if I used Syn. This way, it is actually more fair as Syn has a good chance at winning.

I see. Interesting

Is Mega Death his existence erasure technique? And how potent is his power nullification?

Mega Death is both Dark Matter and Existence Erasure.

Positron Laser is Anti-Matter.

His Power Null nullifies ones ablilites. Basically your average null.

Gargoyle One said:
Are any of Imp's attacks required to hit Shenron?
Mega Death and Positron Laser are blast attacks. Mega Death has AoE however and notably expands. Power Null is thought based.

Can't decide. The result of this lies on whoever hits the other first.

Omega can one-shot due to AP difference

Imp can also one shot due to hax in which Omega has no resistance to it

Then again Imp has that power null so if I have to choose, I'm leaning over Imp high-diff

He shoots out a ton of Existence Erasing Dark Matter or Antimatter. Power Null can follow at anytime. I am currently writing a blog regarding Digimon and battles anyway.

I agree with Gar, this is a who hits first scenario, although I'm leaning toward the Digimon. But still, Inconclusive.

PaChi2 said:
Now that Imperialdramon can attack soul and mind? Dude... ovo
He still has to hit his opponent to do that, right?

If so, then it's completely irrelevant. The Digimon always had hax to one-shot Omega, now he just has more of it.

It doesn't change that Omega's AP means he can one-shot as well.

So yeah, Inconclusive.

Back