• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This can be good or bad: Gardevoir vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
Ok so that activates faster than black holes. Last question(s), is his briah still active when he's regenerating/stuck in a black hole? And can he actually be kept in a black hole?
far as i'm concerned, only way to get away from his sphere of influence is to either get out from his suction field through dimensional teleportation or just destroy the moon. and an apostle's body outright stop bearing any relevancy to them by the time they hit the degree of yetzirah, so i don't think keeping him in a state of constant Regenerationn would actually do anything to his briah suction field. and splatting bey might not be a good idea either, as he can apparently activate it remotely. you splatter him and make his blood spread out everywhere would just gave him more aoe as he can just turn his spilt blood into stakes. wouldn't really help gardevoir's case either if it somehow got bey's blood on its body, free hit by instant stake in that case

GyroNutz said:
Here's how I see the match playing out.
Gardevoir splatters Wilhelm a couple of times through sheer AP and range

Wilhelm comes back cause lol Low-godly

Gardevoir realises the immense danger she's in, coupled with her precog, so she creates a black hole to keep Wilhelm down.

So Gardevoir can win if she is able to create a black hole faster than Wilhelm can summon a moon and activate his briah, at which point he absorbs, and if the black hole keeps him down/incaps.

This is assuming Gardevoir leads with TK. She usually will imo, but there's a chance that she could lead with mindhax/hypnosis which will give Wilhelm a chance to activate his briah
How long does the black hole last though?

A few minutes, hours, days, indefinite on the user's will?

If she can incap him long enough to win the fight, then I'd probably vote inconclusive.

If she can only incap him for a limited time, then I'd say this is a stomp.

I really don't know how long it lasts. All we really know is that Gardevoir will only use it if in serious danger, and it takes her full psychic power to do, and she can do it quickly enough to protect herself and/or her trainer from impeding danger.

GyroNutz said:
I really don't know how long it lasts. All we really know is that Gardevoir will only use it if in serious danger, and it takes her full psychic power to do, and she can do it quickly enough to protect herself and/or her trainer from impeding danger.
Well, correct me if I am wrong, as black holes are a topic I am very unfamiliar with, but doesn't a black hole's gravitational pull stretches everything that it sucks up indefinitely along its "event horizon"?

So if the black hole doesn't last long enough to win the match, they wouldn't Wilhiem just... regenerate the damage?

And then, wouldn't Wilhiem just kill, a now exhausted Gardevoir?

Anyway, you have my vote conditions - either inconclusive or a stomp in Wilheim's favor.

Nah, you're right afaik. And I agree with the vote conditions too.

Though I'm leaning towards stomp tbh. If Gardevoirs have created black holes in the past, they'd cause devastation if left unchecked for a decent period of time. And if it's based off of the user's will, then Gardevoir wouldn't want to keep it up for an entire day.

Even then, the votes would be based on pure speculation, so I don't think this match would work anyway.

Well, at least this thread goes well thought in the end its stomp, but i like it.

What next, Lucario vs Beatrice?

Now just wait Cal to wake and start closing this.

Close this.

Please No more Pokémon vs op visual novels like masadaverse, Umineko, And I/O.

It's almost always going to be a stomp in favor of those visual novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back