• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
This constant Low 5-B BB against higher tier opponent becoming a new trend, eh? Well i wanna use Ragna against Wil but then again Ragna already spammed (not too much) so well, imma use Izayoi instead.

-Legion booster/5-B Wilhelm and Izayoi are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Tokyo

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Izayoi.(Blazblue).full.1486140
The Nights Roses

VS

• Inconclusive: 1 (ALFYN)

Honestly, I dunno for now. Okami's null seems to be good against his Briah spikes but she doesn't have any way to hit him or get out, though she can outwit her to get a hit. I think Immortal Breaker can affect Mid-Godly though I'm iffy about it, it can possibly kill Izanami if she didn't have type 5.

Willy 5-B has type 8 1-A immortality for being an Einherjar aka being part of Reinhard himself. He also will never die til Kemono dies

So he's like the commanders huh. Then Immortal Breaker won't work, though restraining him isn't OOC for her, like cutting dimension then sending him to the parallel timeline but with teleportation, it's next to impossible. Then again, the danmaku is nulled with Okami.

Probably stalemate.

Wilhelm abuses TP when in Briah not doing anything. Only thing she could do is Break the moon to stop his Briah...though he'll jist activate ot again as Ein Wil has no stamina problem and can spam them forever

Oh wait

What about passive AoE absorption? Stamina, life force, soul and stuff gets passively absorbed in Wil's briah

It works against those with resistances btw

Ah wait. Sending him to Eclipse Barrier works. It's not trajectory based attack so teleportation won't do a thing. It's thought based as well, so it's quick if she decides to do it.

i mean doesn't the briah side effects drain the persons soul and such? Ik she is resistance but if she can't put will down he could just activate again and again without much issues and could lead to many issues cuz he can constantly use it.

Her soul resistance comes from Event Weapons and resisting getting her soul sucked in to the blue long enough to get into Amaterasu. Event Weapons' soul is possibly 4-D according to Glassman but I'm currently disagreeing.

Don't forget it sucks stamina and life force too. The moment Ren entered Wilhelm he immediatly got tired and couldn't move

And this is someone with enhanced life force and stamina due to Ewigkeit mechanics

Creating and sending someone to Eclipse Barrier doesn't even need stamina, hell, most of them doesn't need it. It's just ability of the weapons more than herself.

ALRF said:
Willy 5-B has type 8 1-A immortality for being an Einherjar aka being part of Reinhard himself. He also will never die til Kemono dies
It should be added to his profile then, to avoid confusion.

I was more or less stating that her getting KO'd by Wil briah before she gets to use it

As Ren was someone who could fight through Cain poison

Can she survive destruction of her body?

Wilhelm has far higher AP than her. He can one shot her with normal attacks (assuming they can kill or incapitate her). And it's his to go move with spamming AoE stakes, TP and absorption

I already said that those are getting nulled but yeah, he pretty much one-shot. With further inspection, I'll say Wil high-diff. He'll get nulled and constant energy spam, null and possibility of BFR makes it very difficult for Wilhelm to win, but when he gets a hit, he's going to kill for sure.

Meant as in all of those stuff alongside CQC is his bread and butter but yeah.

I am thinking its inconclusive but leaning more towards Wil. Guess i'll just vote incon for now

Oh c'mon ALFYN, make this a first win for loser of Valhalla >:v

Current vote:

-Wil: 1 (Gin)

-Izayoi: 0

-Incon: 1 (ALF)

hmmmm i guess wil fra considering he will get nulled often but can reactivate with just one hit being fatal for izayoi

This is a stomp, Tsubaki literally has nothing to put him down IC as he resists Soul manip, has low godly and has the AP advantage

She did it to Jin because she has mutual feelings for him and didn't want to harm him, she never did it to people who actually tried to fight her like Ragna. Again he has the AP advantage, low godly and resists soul manipulation, this is based on assumption that she will use it before he kills her

And why won't she use it on someone who is way stronger and can regen to her attacks? She isn't jobber. Also she has invisibility that can hide her even to Master Unit and Takamagahara System. She isn't helpless. Wil's Regen can be tired out and piercing his heart will negate that.

He has the AP advantage decisively so (low 5-B, vs atleast 5B), there's not gonna be any piercing his heart before he takes her out eventually. She doesn't use invis IC in fights, so that doesn't matter

LightinAnt said:
He has the AP advantage decisively so (low 5-B, vs atleast 5B), there's not gonna be any piercing his heart before he takes her out eventually. She doesn't use invis IC in fights, so that doesn't matter
You could say that to other BB vs higher opponent match like Masada and Nasuverse yet they are fair and even BB stomp them, why this one is expection?

I trust Gin argument more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back