• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geras vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Before people tell me i'm making an spite thread: No, i'm make this match without any spite feels or biased or etc, i'm making this in curious and fair/square shake. And i will tell you, i have three more Wilhelm match and NONE of them are spite, one of them is against Wiz in rematch and see if this still same as the original match (Lot's of thing change like the seal is not instant anymore), one is against Decade for curious shake, one is against MCU Dr. Strange to see if he can deal with Wilhelm since Strange sended Rusalka to BDSM land oblivion. That's all i want to say, let's go to the match!

FYI i want to make Accel vs Geras first but since Koishi vs Wilhelm already ended i delay it and make this instead

Let's welcoming the newcomer of MK character, shall we? The one of haxxed MK character against the poor vampire (is he? I forget lel), the keeper of time against pure-aryan vampire, who would win!!?

-Base Wilhelm and Thousand Death Geras are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Himalayan Mountains

-Range are 10 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Masadaverse Dies Irae Wilhelm Ehrenburg (Render)
Geraaaaaaaas

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

I doubt any of them can kill each other.

Wilhelm can absorb whatever is inside Geras, but time based immortality makes that moot and Geras couldn't possibly kill or incap Wilhelm with any of his powers (ex. time stop and EE are short ranged so Wil can just outrange)

Wil would probably not start with Briah in character either

Wait i just realize something, in term of skill and intelligent wise do you think Geras > Wilhelm? If yes then it can be his greatest advantage.

Geras comes back smarter every time he dies, at least that's what they say about him. So even if he's less intelligent than Wilhelm, maybe after dying a certain number of times he'll get smarter or something.

I don't think Geras is less intelligent than Wilhelm, while Wilhelm is skilled enough due of 60 years of combat, Geras in other hand come to every timeline and studying, my word is not good enough to elaborate it so imma wait for Xtas to replying.

I doubt combat skill is going to make much of a difference, as it's a hax brawler versus brawler battle here

Still incon, before you say Geras can incap with sealing, time stop or permakill with EE, it's not in character and he won't start with it.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
I doubt combat skill is going to make much of a difference, as it's a hax brawler versus brawler battle here

Still incon, before you say Geras can incap with sealing, time stop or permakill with EE, it's not in character and he won't start with it.
What stops him from eventually using it?

Back