• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Masada Punching Bag Tries Another Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Veloxt, you asked for me so I'll offer my two cents. Not sure about AP for either

Now I don't know anything about Wilhelm other than he's one of Rein's merry band of ********, so I will assume he starts with the SUCCC that people keep referring to. Now Soul Manip seems viable on Algol, I always lol at the fact that folks in Soul Calibur generally don't resist that.

Now for Algol, sadly I'm not very knowledgeable on what he starts with. Nightmare generally does "Watch this." but IDK about Algol. But since he's bloodlusted he's likely to try and unleash his most lethal hax. Likely he feels that his soul is getting succd, Algol decides he's not gonna deal with itandjust try to fling Wilhelm into Astral Chaos. Not sure if Wilhelm gets out or not, also don't know how quick the Succ works though. I'll lean on Algol the now I guess on basis that he has more viable ways to win like BFR and Sealing and is likely to use them now that's he bloodlusted.

Also does the Succ have a strong enough range? Algol can teleport and seems to have planet level range, so there's that.

@Stillwinsto

This is Wilhelm's Briah:

Briah

• Der Rosenkavalier Schwarzwald: (The Rose Bearer in the Forest of Death) Wilhelm's Briah, type Hadou (Though with some features of Gudou), his desire being "I want to become a Vampire, invincible at night" and "I want the night to last forever". Upon activation, Wilhelm turns into a Vampire, and day turns to night in the area around him. The Briah's exact range is unknown as it is shown to create a fake moon, but it has been able to affect the area around Wilhelm by at least five hundred meters. Within the Briah itself, it allows Wilhelm to passively absorb energy from all that fall into the area of a black forest of bloody thorns. The trees wither and crumble, buildings are destroyed, and people begin to rot and weaken with each passing second, as their life and spiritual energy are sapped out of their being and absorbed by Wilhelm. At the same time, Wilhelm has no blind points within the forest, he can see, feel and hear every inch of space, can freely teleport wherever he wants, inhibit the senses of those inside, and can create spikes at any point in space (regardless if there is physical support or not). He is also completely undetectable within it, unable to be seen or sensed by any means, to the point that even his own soul is invisible to sense. Due to absorbing the energy around him, Wilhelm can also get faster and stronger as well as his Regenerationn ability increased to where he can regenerate any of his wounds almost instantly. He can even get more powerful if he activates his Briah while under the real moon by overlaying it with his fake one, making him more formidable of a being to fight and defeat.
    • However when activating his Briah alongside his sister Helga, he can then use it in it's purest and ultimate form. Through this, it creates an entire forest of bloody thorns that leave no safe spots to land and hide and even blocking off any possible exits in his Briah, forcing the target to constantly be on the move. The speed of his Regenerationn and absorption is also increased, as his wounds were instantly being healed from the hail of attacks from Wolfgang while also gradually taking the latters energy to make himself stronger and faster (though still incapable of truly keeping up with Wolfgang due to the latters ability to always be faster than him). The only ways to escape this Briah are to either kill Wilhelm himself or destroy the false moon.

Okay so its late at night for me, but basically what I gleamed there is Wilhelm has essentially cosmic awareness in that thing of his. And also to escape the Briah you need to either kill him or blow up the false moon. So wait, would BFR or Sealing not even work then? Because neither kills Wilhelm as far as I know. Or would the Briah go with him?

Stillwinston said:
Okay so its late at night for me, but basically what I gleamed there is Wilhelm has essentially cosmic awareness in that thing of his. And also to escape the Briah you need to either kill him or blow up the false moon. So wait, would BFR or Sealing not even work then? Because neither kills Wilhelm as far as I know. Or would the Briah go with him?
Wilhelm's Briah is him creating a pocket dimension that is at least 500 yards wide which is cast in eternal darkness and has the added affect of passively sucking the life and soul out of those inside it.

Wilhelm himself becomes a true vampire and fuses with his pocket dimension - so he essential becomes omnipresent throughout the pocket dimension, making him untraceable and giving him the ability to appear anywhere.Being in Wilhelm's dimension is like being inside his stomach.

IDK for sure, but Hadou Briah's have a weakness that they can only last momentarily (except Reinhard of course). Wilhelm can only hold onto it for so long, so if he was sealed away - he probably wouldn't be able to keep the dimension open.

Thing is, since he is fused with his pocket dimension - I think you need some special type of sealing to deal with that. I might be wrong on that though.

How does BFR/sealing work because Wil is omnipresent inside his briah (more or less) and can teleport all around inside it plus he is undetectable inside it.

That is without counting the danmaku that deals soul damage plus the boost Wil will gain from everything.

Okay, well Algol can teleport himself. Just want to ask so if Wil is in a pocket dimension can Algol affect it with his Spatial Manip? Soul Edge can cut through dimensions so that's a possible tool.

IIRC there was one character who entered in his world just by walking, I think it was Trifa, so more than likely but by that moment he would be ****** thanks to the hell that is his briah.

Tony di bugalu said:
IIRC there was one character who entered in his world just by walking, I think it was Trifa, so more than likely but by that moment he would be ****** thanks to the hell that is his briah.
IIRC Trifa destroyed the moon by throwing the spear, no?

Okay, I took a look at Wil vs Geras the now. I think I'll lean on Incon for this. If Briah is the first thing that Wil leads with he can muck over Algol. That being said Algol's BFR and Sealing can feasibly work in my opinion, plus Soul Edge can cut through dimensions and its right there so I'd say its likely a bloodlusted Algol is gonna swing it around and make his options feasible. So yeah I'm going Incon.

How do they work again? BFR and sealing I mean. Also, why a bloodlusted character would use non killing methods?

If he gets out of the briah then Wil can still **** him up with danmaku thanks to his yetzirah.

If he can use that then I vote Wil since he can escape dimensional BFR and easily resists its effects if he gets BFR'd

Wil won't hold back on someone like him when he senses what kind of threat this guy is and will use his powers off the bat

His Briah is what seals the deal here, Algol's immunity to blood manip by virtue of having energy as blood still doesn't save him from Wil's absorption that can absorb anything an object needs for sustenance. As long as his Briah is active he can never be detected by Al and will continue sapping his energies until he's just a husk

Even if he escapes Briah he still going to be bombarded by spikes that have his absorption ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back