• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This can be good or bad: Gardevoir vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Me checking the pokemon section

>See Rusalka vs Gengar

>Yo what?

>I have idea now!!

>Almost 3 weeks, still not made it

Basically this planned match in nutshell, but finally here we are!!! Since Cal hooked to Dies Irae now, let's celebrate it from us, with Cal bae against Warren bae! Basically Cal madness goes revealed thread, ngoahahahaha!!

-Base Wilhelm and Mega Gardevoir are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Paris, France

-Range are 500 meters to 2 kmh

-Win via anything!!!

0Up92YD
Gardevoir by ray kbys-d58i2qm

VS

• Both of them stopped fighting and allied to beat my a**: 0

if you're gonna ninja me like that you can at least comment on my thread

Honestly Gardevoir looks pretty screwed. It hardly has a way past Low-Godly and immense mental resistance. Maybe Black holes could work?

There is incap so Low-Godly should not be a problem, unless i can be wrong. How is her Power null work again?

Also i gonna left for sleep now so i will not replying sooner so jaa (japanese of bye)

Her power null prevents Wilhelm from using abilities that they share. In mystery dungeon, it prevents movement and attacks in general, but I guess that's secondary canon.

She has another form of power null which prevents Wilhelm from using the last technique he tried.

She can splatter him with an immense AP and range advantage, but that won't stop Low-Godly. Her only way of incap that I see is via black holes.

Teleport away from them/TK them away/use double team to let duplicates take the projectiles, depending on their mechanics

So basically just avoid. Not looking good for Gardevoir here, unless she can reliably / quickly Incap Wilhelm, she'll just eventually perish due to passive life / energy / soul absorption or simply get hit by one of Wilhelm's spikes / projectiles.

Irrelevant, once Wilhelm summons his Briah, he'll basically turn the area they're fighting into a separate realm from where they're, which is impossible to escape unless her teleportation can go between different realms or she destroys Wilhelm's moon.

Also would be nice to know if this battle takes place during daylight or the night. If this is night then Gardevoir is extra ******, since he doesn't need to summon a fake moon to activate his briah, and he can add a second layer to the moon to further increase the passive absorption's potency.

Technically, it's whatever time is most beneficial to the fighters. So it would be night.

Though that'd seem pretty stompish

Mindhax/Sleephax/Space teleportation are all out of the question due to Wilhelm's resistances/abilities.

If putting Wilhelm in a black hole will incap him, then Gardevoir has a shot. Otherwise yeah, it's a stomp.

Who the hell thought of this matchup.

Masadaverse is one of the most stupidly overpowered franchises.

And your putting them against Pokémon.

Unless Pokémon have power levels like Lucifer Morningstar and some other overpowered comic book characters that are 1-A.

The Pokémon ain't standing a chance.

As far as I know the only thing Pokémon can do is avoid attacks and potentially incapacitate long enough to count as a victory.

Someone close this thread.

The person who made this thread has no idea how insanely powerful masadaverse characters are. Which is why I hate them.

These masadaverse characters are so powerful you need omnipotent characters to beat them.

They would solo most verses with the exception of those with a true omnipotent being like the one above all or a extremely powerful nigh omnipotent being like Lucifer Morningstar or Yog sothoth.

Pokemonfan807 said:
Who the hell thought of this matchup.
Masadaverse is one of the most stupidly overpowered franchises.

And your putting them against Pokémon.

Unless Pokémon have power levels like Lucifer Morningstar and some other overpowered comic book characters that are 1-A.

The Pokémon ain't standing a chance.
Nothing in Wilheim's arsenal is 1-A, so you don't need something 1-A to combat him.

I mean, look at his Win-Loss ratio on his profile.

You are very misinformed on Shinza Bansho characters, like some other Pokemon fan that I know was once.

Nothing in Wilheim's arsenal is 1-A, so you don't need something 1-A to combat him.

I mean, look at his Win-Loss ratio on his profile.

You are very misinformed on Shinza Bansho characters, like some other Pokemon fan that I know was once.

Still masadaverse characters like some other visual novel characters are notorious for being overpowered to compensate bland plots that make no sense.

I see what your telling but I just warn you when making matchups that involve stupidly op visual novels.

GyroNutz said:
GyroNutz said:
If putting Wilhelm in a black hole will incap him, then Gardevoir has a shot. Otherwise yeah, it's a stomp.
Look, this is literally all the match is now. Please don't derail into a Masadaverse rant

Schnee One said:
Warren didn't make the match, why warn him?
Oh sorry about that. I didn't know he wasn't the one who made it.

But still this is one reason why I hate matchups that involve op visual novels like masadaverse and I/O.

They just are so stupidly overpowerful you need stupidly overpowered characters to defeat them.

It's why you need extremely powerful Characters like Yog sothoth, Lucifer Morningstar, Elaine Belloc, the one Above All, the presence, and a few other 1-A or tier 0 characters to defeat or stand a chance against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back