• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsubaki doesn't use hax that's why the other battles were fair or stomps to the BB characters favor because Terumi, Izanami etc. are willing to use hax , she is a melee fighter first and foremost which means she can't do anything against Wilhem here.

Invisibility is automatic, she didn't intend to do it in CS. Tsubaki uses her Hax, Immortal Breaker and "Light" Steal for example. I don't really see why she won't use Eclipse Barrier here. Many Blazblue fights against higher tiers are fair, this isn't an exception.

It's not if she is going to use it, it's if she is going to use it before she is killed which there isn't much evidence that she uses the Barrier outside specific instances, Wilhelm might even oneshot here.Yeah those fights are with BB characters who have broken immortality or regen and hax etc. Tsubaki doesn't have any of those and fights a Masada character

How am i downplaying? She is quite literally outclassed, since the only argument for a wincon is that she uses the barrier, before she gets oneshot or taken out by the sizable AP advantage

And what makes it a stomp match? She can use it, she has options to win. Which makes this a fair fight. Even if you call it decisive, decisive fight isn't stomp fight. Yeah, he one-shot, but so does Tsubaki if she hits him in the heart or use BFR. Power Nullification is a thing, which makes this a lot more difficult fight. Immortal Breaker is Hax, which can kill The Origin so don't tell me that it's not broken.

.....What? Did you even played Central Fiction, she goes for the kill everytime, especially with someone like Ragna. She won't kill if the opponent is close to her that's all. She went for kill with Nu and Ragna.

Like listen, literally half of Wil's Hax is useless here in this fight, how is this stomp.

@Gin

Yes i played CF, but how does she always go for the kill? It's clear she wanted to kill Ragna and Nu because she knows they are dangerous and can hurt other people. Tsubaki doesn't know Wilhelm or has precog, she doesn't kill random people, she literally has the whole justice shtick in her Izayoi form.

LightinAnt said:
@Gin
Yes i played CF, but how does she always go for the kill? It's clear she wanted to kill Ragna and Nu because she knows they are dangerous and can hurt other people. Tsubaki doesn't know Wilhelm or has precog, she doesn't kill random people, she literally has the whole justice shtick in her Izayoi form.
Then you can say that to other match yet its fair, why its expection again?

Just bloodlust Izayoi so she is willing to kill or use Barrier, because i heavily disagree that she uses it outside of specific circumstances

And why doesn't she kill a guy who is literally a Nazi vampire that's trying to kill her? Wilhelm fits two things you said about Ragna and Nu; he is dangerous and hurts other people. He doesn't hide it, hell, he loves to show it off. Even if she doesn't, this won't make the fight a stomp. Again, 50% of his abilities and almost all Hax are useless.

Yeah and all of Tsuabaki's are useless since she never uses them IC, that's why i say that he should bloodlust her so that she is willing to use barrier or go for the kill from the beginning, also i highly doubt Tsubaki knows that he is a Nazi let alone a Vampire judging that the game takes place in the 2100's and the fact that he has no swastika on him

LightinAnt said:
Yeah and all of Tsuabaki's are useless since she never uses them IC, that's why i say that he should bloodlust her so that she is willing to use barrier or go for the kill from the beginning, also i highly doubt Tsubaki knows that he is a Nazi let alone a Vampire judging that the game takes place in the 2100's and the fact that he has no swastika on him
A character not using their wincon doesn't make a match a stomp

Paul Frank said:
LightinAnt said:
A character not using their wincon doesn't make a match a stomp
What kind of logic is that? If the character isn't willing to use the wincon, then it is literally a stomp since he doesn't have a wincon out of that.

Yet she recognized Rachel as a vampire with a glance? Okay, I'm telling this to you for three times now, BFR and piercing heart isn't even OOC, she went for kill who are pretty much not associated with her and stands in her way. She went on kill for Izanami, Nine, Ragna, Nu, Tager and Relius. She isn't an idiot, she'll use everything in her arsenal if needed, she's not a jobber.

What kind of logic is that? If the character isn't willing to use the wincon, then it is literally a stomp since he doesn't have a wincon out of that.
Because their wincon still exists

If it didn't work like this then Gil should have nearly 0 loses because his ego stops him from using his wincon most of the time

You said she went to kill those people and yet you say she isn't a jobber, i'm sorry but Tsubaki never won a significant fight, she is a jobber

Yeah i guess, Naoto was pretty forgetable though so my bad, i guess i vote for Wilhem now, don't see Tsubaki winning.

Finally, grace started.

@Ant

She has a wincon, why so ignorant?

Also somebody make Wilhelm vs Ragna after this ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back