• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheArsenal1212's 9-B Bracket

Crushing a skull with shear strength would not be 4x baseline. Assuming it's compressive, he's fine tho

Well, skull crushing is 1.05931e5 Joules (105,931), baseline Wall level is 15 Kilojoules (15,000); 105,931 divided by 15,000 = 7.06206666667x above baseling for Freddy.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Rules

• One pick per person
  • One pick per franchise
  • No OP hax or Regen abilities (we can do this case by case)
  • ======> All characters must be 4 times higher than baseline <=======
  • No characters who are going through revisions
  • No 'At Least' characters are allowed but Wall Level+ is fine
  • 16 Contestants Allowed.

Well I'd say it's not my fault that we jump from Wall level

to Small Building level

there's no bicc wall level

And, Arsenal, for the sake of no AP stomps, how about you limit it to 40x baseline as well?

So 60 KJ to 600 KJ. Otherwise we get AP stomps

I think six mega joules shouldn't be allowed so yes a cap most likely

for reference Connie was 3 mega joules

The whole point of it being 4x baseline minimum is so this could have higher AP characters than last time, which still ended up having like 4 characters with APs in the megajoules.

Back