• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Signup (I'm bored)

I'm not sure if either of these work? Neither of them have AP values which makes it hard to determine and frankly I don't want someone with VATS here.

22 y/o key above 150 kilojoules

Just to make sure, is this version of Yu skilled af?

Just to make sure, is this version of Yu skilled af?
all of them are skilled af, tough he can only fight on the ground and as a boxer so if someone can fly or have something that can bypass his skills, then he can definetly give Yu a bad time

also you changed your username, i really like this one

Dang, the AP value is too high for Fatal Fury characters but too low for the Death Road to Canada character. What is my luck. Give me a few minutes to find something new.

Do we know what Start of Golden Age Guts' AP is? Because it doesn't give a direct number on his page (or on the irl Grizzly Bear page that he scales to).

I’d be willing to say Guts is around 200 kj because I think that’s around where bear and ox KE is

With that being said the DRTC character would also be in range.

which one would you rather submit?

How about the Player since I'm more partial to him and Guts already has a pretty big results page as of now. If we do start doubling up on contestants, ask me again since I was in the midst of looking through the TABS characters (most of them could work since they have high end and low end APs that fit the criteria) and I may want to weigh my options between them and Guts.

Ok, two new things I should ask.

1. Where are these fights taking place? I assume it's Wuhu Island considering the picture on the original post, but where specifically are they fighting?

2. Should I set up a specific 3-piece set of equipment for The Player, or make a specific arsenal for each individual match? Death Road is a rouge-like, and most of the weapons are just items you find looting throughout the game, so giving him everything would go against SBA and the spirit of the source material

Ok, two new things I should ask.

1. Where are these fights taking place? I assume it's Wuhu Island considering the picture on the original post, but where specifically are they fighting?

2. Should I set up a specific 3-piece set of equipment for The Player, or make a specific arsenal for each individual match? Death Road is a rouge-like, and most of the weapons are just items you find looting throughout the game, so giving him everything would go against SBA and the spirit of the source material
Probably fighting on that one platform you sword fight in.

if you want to do that you can I guess but I don’t think it’s necessary. I’ve played the game before I know what they get on average

John Wick is way above but Trevor probably works?

What's the door busting scan from anyways? Never seen taht in game before

this is...not door busting lol.

frankly all the GTA profiles are kinda sus when it comes to their ratings. They probably shouldn't be 9-B in most cases.

Either way uuhhhh I guess Trevor will be fine.

I'll add him in and with that we got a full roster and brackets will come later tonight.

Whoever put Yu in this tournament is a bitch.

Back