• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Signup (I'm bored)

Jackythejack

They/Them
41728fabf3c44edeb0250ff4384757c1.jpeg

"You sure this is the best place to have it?" The feminine figure asked, looking down at the island with a sigh. From above, she sat in a Zeppelin, watching the tiny civilians of the island go about their daily lives, unaware of the giant zeppelin that might as well be classified as a warship. "Seems a bit too tranquil. Was this the best place you could find?"

"Best? More like the first." The man let out a dry chuckle, forcing down a bottle of what was high quality, highly expensive ale, but the moment the bottle touched that damn man's lips, it probably degraded in value by a thousand percent. She'd have to pay someone to take it after a visit to his plague ridden mouth. "I didn't put too much thought into it. Besides, the people that live here? Mindless. They'd support any kind of entertainment I throw their way."

"And you're sure they won't be scared off by any of this?" She asked, looking back to him. Her glasses slightly slipped down her nose. She pushed them back up. "These are fights to the death, not flailing around with foam sticks or-"

"You worry to much. Can it. Take a seat." He grabbed another bottle and tossed it towards her. She didn't make an effort to catch it. It smashed on the floor, covering the sole of her shoes in alcohol. "...too slow."

"I put a lot of effort into acquiring these resources, old man, so you better deliver. If I don't see my profits...well..." She sighed, stressed out. "I'll figure out a way to make you pay."

"Relax, relax. Listen, we set these losers up, pay fifty bucks per ticket to see them beat the crap out of each other, and it's all good from there. We get rich, a couple people die, it's practically foolproof."

She frowned, looking back to the island down below. With a small huff, she nodded. "Fine. But don't get too comfy just sitting around. If I don't see you getting work done, you're off the ship...without a parachute."

"Whatever you say, toots." He gave a quick salute and downed another swig of his drink.

Heyo, welcome to my wonderful tournament, that I have made only because I'm bored. This was just something that I wanted to do because I miss the tournaments of old days and lets face it this place isn't as alive as it used to be. Just the facts.

The tier for this tournament is going to be 9-B, and the AP range for this will be between 200kj to 1 megajoule. A low power tournament, I say. I'm willing to let some people in if they're just barely above or below the baseline, but don't make a habit out of it.

Hax ceiling is low so that we're friendly to everyone. There will be sixteen participants. If we're struggling on members I'll allow someone to submit two characters. Hope we can get a roster filled out in time. Can't wait to see what everyone's got in store.

1. Seto (365 kj)
2. Scott Pilgrim (200kj)
3. Nozomi (540 kj)
4. Ellie (365 KJ)
5. Adolf Hitler (Kung Fury) (1 MJ)
6. Craig James Bond (515 KJ)
7. Midori (300kj)
8. Holo (760KJ)
9. Batman (262 kJ)
10. Sonic Promo Comics (714kj)
11. The Boss (1.09MJ)
12. Yu (150kj)
13. The Player (DRTC) (200kj)
14. Ayanokoji (200kj)
15. Chun-Li (260kj)
16. Trevor Phillips (at least like, 300kj)

Last edited:
Seems her durability is a bit too great.

that being said this is a really well made profile

First thought Holo, but she actually is too hax now, isn't she? lol

Rats. An island setting and yet the Total Drama characters are automatically disqualified because I made a 9-A Upgrade CRT on the series. Drat.

Well, I have one option...

Nozomi Kaminashi (540.8 kJ)

I would've gone with Debby the Corsifa instead since she averages out at 879 kJ, but I've still yet to get eval'd and the Calc Group's apparently completely uninterested in obscure manga series. Welp, I wonder if there's a Keijo character I could pit Courtney against once that dang CRT's over.

Last edited:
Ellie doesn't quite reach 200 kjs herself but I'm pretty sure her weaponry scales to around 300 kj and she's still 9-B

There's also MCU daredevil. Dark Knight batman.

I mean how hard would it be to destroy her wheat?
Easier than killing her. The problem is that you must know that you need to do it.
I guess one could give prior knowledge on that aspect in particular.

Ellie doesn't quite reach 200 kjs herself but I'm pretty sure her weaponry scales to around 300 kj and she's still 9-B

There's also MCU daredevil. Dark Knight batman.
Ellie seems mostly fine I suppose. She’s around 300kj I’d be able to just let her in on that regard.

Easier than killing her. The problem is that you must know that you need to do it.
I guess one could give prior knowledge on that aspect in particular.
Whats her AP value exactly?

That’s been debunked long ago, apparently
ness is a little too weak for this to be honest

That calc is invalid now, gonna have to calc the holes instead
So he scales to someone who is twice as strong as the 150 KJ feat based off a statement? That’d actually work then.

Ah. I couldn’t find that on her profile. Alright.

I’ll allow it on the idea everyone gets prior knowledge About it.

Eha ctually I think I'm putting too much emphasis on the small amount the boss is over the limit.

they're good, actually.

Back