• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Worst Generation vs Team Universe 7

she's getting knocked out by the toddler Saiyans/toddler Piccolo then.
They stupid
nah they ain't all Goku. 17,18, Piccolo, Roshi, Frieza, Krillin, Vegeta, and Gohan are all very perceptive. Even Goku might pull some random 1000 battle iq move and figure it out like he did with Hit's time skip.
Apoo could put down Luffy
Relax 😭

Luffy was off guarded even Zoro could handle Apoo's attacks somewhat.

Being children makes them way weaker, this isn't GT.
GT was the canon where Goku got weaker as a kid. but Saiyan Kids are still extremely adept at using their KI. Pan can still use hers to fly around the planet.

Not to mention iirc the toddlers Bonney makes still retain their adult consciousness so at the very least the Saiyans should be able to use their Ki to fight. they've been able to fight adeptly while turned into literal candy before.

they might be weaker but they could still contend long enough to jump Bonney.

Besides we don't even know if Bonney's fruit would work on Frieza, 17, or 18

Bonney is one of the more popular arguments in the thread, but I would like to mention that her heat resistance is minor, and thus she'd likely get burnt very badly by Ki attacks.

GT was the canon where Goku got weaker as a kid. but Saiyan Kids are still extremely adept at using their KI. Pan can still use hers to fly around the planet.

Not to mention iirc the toddlers Bonney makes still retain their adult consciousness so at the very least the Saiyans should be able to use their Ki to fight. they've been able to fight adeptly while turned into literal candy before.

they might be weaker but they could still contend long enough to jump Bonney.

Besides we don't even know if Bonney's fruit would work on Frieza, 17, or 18
Why not, they were all kids, not robots. Besides, I don't think their control would be anywhere near its current state. Remember, flying is easier than maintaining the Black Frieza form.

Why not, they were all kids, not robots.
I mean they're considered artificial humans modified down to the cellular level so I'm not suretbh.

And we don't know anything about Frieza's race. Can they even become babies?
Besides, I don't think their control would be anywhere near its current state. Remember, flying is easier than maintaining the Black Frieza form.
true but they'd be able to do the basics like flying and ki blasts which could do serious damage to Bonney who has no haki feats or heat resistance on the lvl of ki blasts.

I mean they're considered artificial humans modified down to the cellular level so I'm not suretbh.
Did he take out the "used to be a baby" gene?
Can they even become babies?
That's not a thing people do.
true but they'd be able to do the basics like flying and ki blasts which could do serious damage to Bonney who has no haki feats or heat resistance on the lvl of ki blasts.
Yeah but she could just kill them.

can Bonney's fruit effect artificial people is my main thing.
She can affect the age of objects, too.
Frieza's not a person. he's some weird alien thing. we have no idea how they age or if they even can age/deage.
They age, Frieza looked different when he was younger, his pink lil arms were much redder.
could she tho?
They're weaker than before, and she can use aging to buff herself.

-Zoro: Iai, Asura, En-O Santoryu, Advanced Hao and Buso, Intermediate Kenbun.
Zoro has Dura neg and if this is equal stats he's honestly one-shotting anyone with it.
  • Goku(sealing)
  • Vegeta (Soul manipulation)
  • Piccolo (Sealing)
  • Roshi (sealing, sleep inducement)
Law can counter their sealing by just using room to take the sealing jar back and freeing them.

The entire team minus Bonney, Hawkins, Apoo and Urogue resists soul manipulation.

Luffy, Zoro and Blackbeard resist sleep manipulation. Anyone with intermediate kenbunshoku should potentially be capable of fighting while they're sleeping.

Y̶a̶m̶c̶h̶a̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶jus̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶

Law can counter their sealing by just using room to take the sealing jar back and freeing them.
So If they use It on Law, they can't do anything.

The entire team minus Bonney, Hawkins, Apoo and Urogue resists soul manipulation.
The Soul Manipulation that vegeta can do is very different for what they resist via Willpower
Luffy, Zoro and Blackbeard resist sleep manipulation. Anyone with intermediate kenbunshoku should potentially be capable of fighting while they're sleeping.
👍

So If they use It on Law, they can't do anything.
Law won't get tagged by it.
The Soul Manipulation that vegeta can do is very different for what they resist via Willpower
Unless I'm mistaken it comes from forced spirit fission which really isn't that relevant in this fight in the first place, but either way their soul resistance covers that aspect of it.

Last edited:
Wincons:

-Luffy: Bajrang Gun, Soru, Immune to bludgeoning, Attack Redirection, Regen, Most complex forms of all 3 Haki.

-Zoro: Iai, Asura, En-O Santoryu, Advanced Hao and Buso, Intermediate Kenbun.

-Blackbeard: Gravity Manip, Shockwaves, Intermediate Kenbun and Buso.

-Bege: Big Father, Guns(we'll assume his base AP and Dura scale to said guns).

-Jewelry Bonney: Boosting her own AP with aging, de-aging or heavily aging others that... touch a thing she touches? bug sword(Just kidding, she doesn't actually have that one anymore).

-Basil Hawkins: Goma No So(I am in disbelief at this upscaling from his base by like 7 tiers), damage transfer, Intermediate Kenbun, Initial Buso.

-Scratchmen Apoo: Soundwaves, Initial Kenbun, Intermediate Buso.

-Kid: Magnetism, Awakening, Punk Rotten, Punk Corna Dio, Damned Punk, Initial Hao and Buso, Intermediate Kenbun.

-Killer: Duraneg, Initial Buso, Intermediate Kenbun

-Urouge: When you hit him he gets bigger and stronger.

-X Drake: Zoan forms, Regen, Initial Kenbun and Buso.

-Law: Telekinesis, Intermediate Kenbun and Buso, Amputate, Shambles, Radio Knife, Counter Shock, Gamma Knife, Awakening.

-Goku: Grows stronger in combat, Instinctive Reaction, Healing, Telekinesis, Energy constructs, Illusions, Deconstruction(Canonically only uses on nonliving things), God Bind, Spirit Bomb, Kienzan, Solar Flare, Kiai/Air Blast(Only works on those with weak Kenbun), Mafuba, Hakai, Instant Transmission, Mimicry, Resists aging a little, Ki Sensing,

-Vegeta: Grows stronger in combat, Mimicry, Resists aging a little, Dirty Fireworks, Kiai(On weak Kenbun), Final Explosion(In the worst case scenario, he can perform it at full power), Forced Spirit Fission, Grows stronger as he takes damage, Ki Sensing, Kienzan,

-Gohan: Grows stronger in combat, resists aging a little, Mimicry, Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun),

-Piccolo: Eternal Youth, Mimicry, Ki sensing, Regen, Size increase, Antenna Beam, Hellzone Grenade, Special Beam Cannon, Mafuba,

-Krillin: Kienzan, Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Scattering Bullet, Solar Flare, Double Tsuibikidan,

-Tien: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Shin Kikoho, Bonus Arms, Solar Flare, Multi-Form, Mafuba,

-Roshi: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Mafuba, MAX Power, Drunken Fist is hard to see through, Thunder Shock Surprise,

-Frieza: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Mimicry, Telekinesis, Type 2 Immortality, Death Saucer, Death Psycho Bomb, Imprisonment Ball, Cage of Light,

-17: Infinite Stamina, doesn't age normally, No energy to sense, Barriers, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun),

-18: Infinite Stamina, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), doesn't age normally, no energy to sense, Barriers, Kienzan,
-Yamcha: Kiai(Against Weak Kenbun), Ki Sensing, Spirit Ball,

Back