• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Worst Generation vs Team Universe 7

All stats are equalized.

IIIIIIIN THE FIRST CORNER, WE HAAAAAVE:

Gear Fifth Luffy, Joyboy Reincarnate!

Luffy: "Wow, this place looks like a lot of fun!"

Roronoa Zoro, the King of Hell!

Zoro: "Luffy, where are we? And where are our opponents?"

Luffy: "Zoro, you're facing the wrong way."

Marshall D Teach, the man who shakes the world!

Teach: "ZEHAHAHAHA!! Looks like we're on the same side, Straw Hat!"

Zoro: "Count your blessings, Blackbeard."

Capone Bege, the man with 3 million Berries in unpaid taxes!

Bege: "What the hell are you-"

Jewelry Bonney, who nearly killed Vegapunk that one time!

Bonney: "Why does that pervert Teach get more credit than me?!"

Basil Hawkins, the Drawer of Straws!

Hawkins: "I predict our current odds of victory at about... 55%"

Scratchmen Apoo, the Jester of Onigashima!

Apoo: "Ayo, I take serious offense to that! vzzzt vzzzt angry cat sound effect gong Wilhelm scream"

Eustass Kid, the child of Buggy and Shanks!

Kid: "WHAT IN ALL-"

Killer, man's best friend!

Killer: "With benefits."

Kid: "What-"

X Drake, the King of Spain!

X Drake: "Is that literally just because my name is-"

Trafalgar D. Law, the surgeon of death!

Law: "Hmmph."

Kid: "Seriously, could you stop cutting me off while-"

And UROUGE :mad:...

Kid: "-I'm trying to talk?!

Urouge looks down, placing a hand on Kid's head and staring at him. Kid gulps.

Kid: "Oh, umm, I am very-"

Urouge: "Worry not, child, for I stand with you. Though my power may be diminished, I shall prevail at your side!"

Kid: "Oh my god, he's insane."

And in the other corner...

True Ultra Instinct Goku, who treads in the gods' domain!

Goku: "I WILL NOT LET DESTROY MY- Oh, wait, this isn't canon."

Ultra Ego Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans!

Vegeta: "Finally, someone gets it!"

Orange Piccolo, raiser of orphans!

Piccolo: "Why does that green-haired man sound familiar?"

Beast Gohan, the Ultimate Warrior!

Gohan: "Geez, talk about pressure!"

Krillin, the strongest human!

Krillin: "Umm, I feel kind of... out of place."

Luffy, across the arena: "USOPP, IS THAT YOU?!"

Tien, the Three-Eyed Warrior!

Tien: "Would've preferred a better title."

Roshi, a registered sex offender!

Roshi: "Hey, I haven't moved in here yet!"

The hot android!

18: "Well, brother, I think we-"

And the woman one!

18: "Oh"

17: "Should've seen that coming."

Black Frieza, racially charged supervillain!

Frieza: "No, no, I just called them monkeys because I got angry."

Krillin: "Ummm, that doesn't really help you here."

Yamcha! He was here, so I invited him!

Yamcha: "I'll show you who's invited! Wait.."

AND NOW, 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!!!

Warriors of the New World:

Universe 7's Elite:

Incon:

Last edited:
tough match tbh

WG Adv:
  • Haki
  • Bonney turns people into kids.
  • Law room shinanningans
  • Luffy won't be hurt by any punches(which is half of U7's fighting style.)
  • Hawkins straw dolls.

U7 Adv:
  • better battle IQ all around
  • Range and AOE
  • all can fly but Roshi
  • more likely to work together
  • A17 and A18 out stamina the whole roster.
  • Goku and Vegeta can BFR people
  • Obv Haki(besides maybe FS) probably won't work on MUI Goku.
  • UE Vegeta is just better Urouge.
  • the Saiyans might be fine if Bonney tries to age/de-age them(Saiyans stay in their prime much longer than humans do and we've seen that Saiyan infants are adept with using their KI like how Pan could fly around the world several times as a toddler.)
  • Roshi and Goku can seal people with Mafuba.
  • UE Vegeta can erase people from existence.

Last edited:
Not with Luffy there.
yes with Luffy there.
your boy just ain't built like that
Em58smaW4AELb6F.jpg

This battle is taking place where?
Jewelry Bonney, who nearly killed Vegapunk that one time!

Bonney: "Why does that pervert Teach get more credit than me?!"
I Wonder why...
Hawkins: "I predict our current odds of victory at about... 55%"
Bias, he don't even know the other team to make this prediction.
Trafalgar D. Law, the surgeon of death
The most boring tittle lol
Goku: "I WILL NOT LET DESTROY MY- Oh, wait, this isn't canon."
So? They can still destroy the non-canon world that you are part of
Vegeta: "Finally, someone gets it!
Gets what? That you are a Prince? Because I pretty sure that everyone acknowledge you as a Prince, but they don't care to remember you all the time
Orange Piccolo, raiser of orphans
Gohan was not orphan when he TRAINED him, he still had his mother.
Beast Gohan, the Ultimate Warrior
Oh, that's another boring tittle
Luffy, across the arena: "USOPP, IS THAT YOU?
How he mistaked Krillin for Ussop?
AND NOW, 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!!!

Even If they all have equal status, because the DB characters can charge up they energy attacks, the attack you bê severelly stronger than what the One piece team can handle, and since they also are AoE, and they have multiple characters with solar flare, i am voting for the universes 7 team.

Last edited:
It's one of the coldest titles in the Series wdym
True. it should be The Grill Master
Oh, that's another boring tittle
77be658e05d449124d2af288ede40bd8.jpg

They have the same English Voice actor.
Even If they all have equal status, because the DB characters can charge up they energy attacks, the attack you bê severelly stronger than what the One piece team can handle, and since they also are AoE, and they have multiple characters with solar flare, i am boring for the universes 7 team.
There are things like haki, gear transformations, super attacks like asura, gura punches, and diable jam-oh thats 4th place. he isn't invited to the cool kids lunch table.

This battle is taking place where?
Neutral terrain
I Wonder why...

Bias, he don't even know the other team to make this prediction.
They were suppressing energy when he said that.
Mid take
So? They can still destroy the non-canon world that you are part of
It's a Battle of Gods reference
Gets what? That you are a Prince? Because I pretty sure that everyone acknowledge you as a Prince, but they don't care to remember you all the time
He doesn't feel respected.
PLEASE LEARN TO HAVE FUN
Voice actor.
Even If they all have equal status, because the DB characters can charge up they energy attacks, the attack you bê severelly stronger than what the One piece team can handle,
Haki is stronger too, and takes less time to charge. So are DFs.
and since they also are AoE
That would be a greater threat to their allies
and they have multiple characters with solar flare,
Observation Haki
i am boring
I can tell

Wincons:

-Luffy: Bajrang Gun, Soru, Immune to bludgeoning, Attack Redirection, Regen, Most complex forms of all 3 Haki.

-Zoro: Iai, Asura, En-O Santoryu, Advanced Hao and Buso, Intermediate Kenbun.

-Blackbeard: Gravity Manip, Shockwaves, Intermediate Kenbun and Buso.

-Bege: Big Father, Guns(we'll assume his base AP and Dura scale to said guns).

-Jewelry Bonney: Boosting her own AP with aging, de-aging or heavily aging others that... touch a thing she touches? bug sword(Just kidding, she doesn't actually have that one anymore).

-Basil Hawkins: Goma No So(I am in disbelief at this upscaling from his base by like 7 tiers), damage transfer, Intermediate Kenbun, Initial Buso.

-Scratchmen Apoo: Soundwaves, Initial Kenbun, Intermediate Buso.

-Kid: Magnetism, Awakening, Punk Rotten, Punk Corna Dio, Damned Punk, Initial Hao and Buso, Intermediate Kenbun.

-Killer: Duraneg, Initial Buso, Intermediate Kenbun

-Urouge: When you hit him he gets bigger and stronger.

-X Drake: Zoan forms, Regen, Initial Kenbun and Buso.

-Law: Telekinesis, Intermediate Kenbun and Buso, Amputate, Shambles, Radio Knife, Counter Shock, Gamma Knife, Awakening.

-Goku: Grows stronger in combat, Instinctive Reaction, Healing, Telekinesis, Energy constructs, Illusions, Deconstruction(Canonically only uses on nonliving things), God Bind, Spirit Bomb, Kienzan, Solar Flare, Kiai/Air Blast(Only works on those with weak Kenbun), Mafuba, Hakai, Instant Transmission, Mimicry, Resists aging a little, Ki Sensing,

-Vegeta: Grows stronger in combat, Mimicry, Resists aging a little, Dirty Fireworks, Kiai(On weak Kenbun), Final Explosion(In the worst case scenario, he can perform it at full power), Forced Spirit Fission, Grows stronger as he takes damage, Ki Sensing, Kienzan,

-Gohan: Grows stronger in combat, resists aging a little, Mimicry, Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun),

-Piccolo: Eternal Youth, Mimicry, Ki sensing, Regen, Size increase, Antenna Beam, Hellzone Grenade, Special Beam Cannon, Mafuba,

-Krillin: Kienzan, Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Scattering Bullet, Solar Flare, Double Tsuibikidan,

-Tien: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Shin Kikoho, Bonus Arms, Solar Flare, Multi-Form, Mafuba,

-Roshi: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Mafuba, MAX Power, Drunken Fist is hard to see through, Thunder Shock Surprise,

-Frieza: Ki sensing, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), Mimicry, Telekinesis, Type 2 Immortality, Death Saucer, Death Psycho Bomb, Imprisonment Ball, Cage of Light,

-17: Infinite Stamina, doesn't age normally, No energy to sense, Barriers, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun),

-18: Infinite Stamina, Kiai(Against weak Kenbun), doesn't age normally, no energy to sense, Barriers, Kienzan,

voting U7. they're more experience/better fighters overall with better range, flight capabilities across the board(except Roshi), surprisingly better hax, and better stamina.

Maybe Goku has better hax, but overall, no way.
Luffy, Law, Bonney, BB, Kidd, and Hawkins all have noteworthy hax but I think UI Goku, UE Vegeta, Frieza, Piccolo, and Roshi have them beat.

Worst Gen
  • Luffy(dura neg, rubber body, subjective reality, All 3 Adv Hakis, empowerment, transmutation, Flight)
  • Law(Spatial Manipulation, a lot of Dura Neg, Soul Manipulation, Haki, Vibration Manipulation, Power Null, Teleporting, Kroom intangibility)
  • Kidd(Haki, Magnetism, Metal Manipulation,)
  • Bonney(Age Manipulation, probably Haki)
  • Hawkins(his straw dolls, attack reflection, Life Manipulation

U7
  • Goku(Flight, BFR, paralysis via pressure points and ki barriers, Instinctive action, self healing, sealing, Existence Erasure, telekinesis, damage boosts, can fuse with Vegeta if needed.)
  • Vegeta (deconstruction, Existence erasure, empowerment, BFR, Soul manipulation, power null, telekinesis, damage boosts, can fuse with Goku if needed)
  • Frieza (flight, telekinesis, paralysis, power mimicry,)
  • Piccolo (Flight, Telekinesis, Sealing, duplication, eternal youth, can fuse with Goku or Vegeta if needed)
  • Roshi( Mind reading, sealing, paralysis, and sleep inducement)

Androids for sure, IDK about the others. Don't some of the Worst Gen upscale from like, 5 days of fighting?
Goku and the Saiyans can fight/train for days on end. MUI won't last that long tho.

Piccolo has eternal youth and the Saiyans could likely resist this because of their longevity(they stay in their prime far longer than humans and can manipulate their ki as toddlers or even while transformed into inanimate objects.)
fair but Goku and Vegeta could take and regen a lot of damage, Goku can even come back from his heart being "crushed" and Piccolo can regen limbs, Frieza can survive being cut in half and still fight like normal.
yeah he's the most dangerous one here
I really don't think the shockwaves from Apoo's blast will be able to do significant enough damage to take the Saiyans, Piccolo, or Frieza out of the fight with their regens, Ki barriers, and innate toughness from their alien physiologies.
Blackbeard
the Yami Yami's gravity wouldn't be too useful since all of the Saiyans regularly train in gravity and are innately resistant against gravity 10x greater than Earth, and they don't have DFs for BB to negate, Gura Gura could deal some damage.
and Law would haxstomp the everlasting shit out of them
Law is also valid he would be just as dangerous as Luffy tbh

Piccolo has eternal youth and the Saiyans could likely resist this because of their longevity(they stay in their prime far longer than humans and can manipulate their ki as toddlers.)
Eternal youth don't matter
She will make him YOUNGER
fair but Goku and Vegeta could take and regen a lot of damage, Goku can even come back from his heart being "crushed" and Piccolo can regen limbs, Frieza can survive being cut in half and still fight like normal.
So Hawkins will use them as damage tools for a very long time them
yeah he's the most dangerous one here
We know
I really don't think the shockwaves from Apoo's blast will be able to do significant enough damage to take the Saiyans, Piccolo, or Frieza out of the fight with their regens, Ki barriers, and innate toughness from their alien physiologies.
Equal stats my guy
the Yami Yami's gravity wouldn't be too useful since all of the Saiyans regularly train in gravity and are innately resistant against gravity 10x greater than Earth, and they don't have DFs for BB to negate, Gura Gura could deal some damage.
Absorbing ki blasts
Law is also valid he would be just as dangerous as Luffy tbh
We know^2

Last edited:
Eternal youth don't matter
She will make him YOUNGER
fair I guess, the saiyan toddlers will still try jumping her. actually, do the effects of Bonney's df go away if she's knocked out like Sugar?
So Hawkins will use them as damage tools for a very long time them
if they don't realize it's him and try something like sealing or paralysis.
Equal stats my guy
lets be fr this man Apoo is running his ass home the second the fight starts

a naturally tougher physiology isn't really stats based tho. Their organs and bones can just take more punishment.
Absorbing ki blasts
I guess

Aint they Zenkais run out
no, they're just at a level currently where they're a lot less significant iirc.

the Saiyans all "surpassed their limits" several times in the span of 48 minutes during the TOP. Goku himself got at least more than 20x stronger from the beginning of the tournament to the end(KKx20 Blue Goku goes from getting obliterated by suppressed Jiren to fighting relative to a Jiren trying much harder with regular Blue.)

fair I guess, the saiyan toddlers will still try jumping her. actually, do the effects of Bonney's df go away if she's knocked out like Sugar?
Yeah
if they don't realize it's him and try something like sealing or paralysis.
They stupid
lets be fr this man Apoo is running his ass home the second the fight starts
Equal stats he having fun with 10 equal soldiers around him
a naturally tougher physiology isn't really stats based tho. Their organs and bones can just take more punishment.
Apoo could put down Luffy
no, they're just at a level currently where they're a lot less significant iirc.

the Saiyans all "surpassed their limits" several times in the span of 48 minutes during the TOP. Goku himself got at least more than 20x stronger from the beginning of the tournament to the end(KKx20 Blue Goku goes from getting obliterated by suppressed Jiren to fighting relative to a Jiren trying much harder with regular Blue.)
Through transformations and peen powerscaling

Back