• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically the calc is near 1.6 gigajoules and nicely serves the whole "Struck with the speed and force of a lightning bolt" quote from the books.

I mean, I think it's fine to add this, 3 calc members accepted it. But I've heard M3X is going to do some upgrade CRT tomorrow

Not yet, we need the Kayran feat to go live.

The rock-throwing feat (V. frag) and the bridge pillar smashing feat (Frag).

One tentacle alone can deal devastating damage to boot.

Overall tho, I'm not seeing much resistance for 8-C Geralt and utter 9-A fodder even if I do say so myself. Not to mention all the 9-A feats are SUPER ******* CASUAL.

Also MHS+ if accepted will prolly scale only to Geralt's combat speed and reactions. Otherwise his movement speed is Superhuman via outrunning various wild animals.

Not really, in most cases, most of those characters can move way faster than the characters can react.

However, I really have no idea whether it'd be just MHS+ in combat speed tho, since Geralt has managed to somewhat keep up with people who can move faster than he can react. *wink* DETTLAFF *wink*

Also I don't see Lambert anywhere. We need a profile for him, he scales above Geralt in the physicals IIRC

Well, first what comes to my mind is Kimetsu, Akame ga Kill or DMC characters. They all have that kind of rating but don't run at MHS/FTL speeds. Welp, we scale everything to combat speed because this is literally VS BATTLES site :p

I'll do Lambert profile, don't worry, though idk why would he scale physically above Geralt

DMC definitely has people fighting and reacting to attacks mid-flight. Rolling around, quick-dashing (Like Kiryu Kazuma's rush mode) or reacting to attacks mid-flight definitely scales. Same thing with Kimetsu which IMHO is more like Sekiro's lightning shenanigans.

Well it's hard to tell that for game characters. They have various amps. But there are rarely animanga/tv characters that actually move at those speeds normally while running

Because it prolly exhausts them. Same thing with Naruto characters, only the top tiers can keep gunning for MHS+ and Relativistic movement speed over long distances due to large chakra pools.

Not to mention that tv shows and manga in general don't really give that much screentime to running around or stuff.

We don't scale movement speed and that's useless. Geralt has MHS+ combat and reaction, and everyone else that scales like some other Witchers, Ciri, Wild Hunt top tier members and such. Also we don't depend of any feat besides of what I calced, everthing else would be support.

welp, M3X has a point. Half the times movement speed is useless and not really needed.

Now that we have a set value for Geralt's attacks let's calc all feats where someone dodged Geralt's attack

Bruuuh the Geralt vs Sekiro match might be really outdated

Gotta do it again after the upgrade, considering the fact that they have near the same AP

Not really. Some matches wasn't decided by raw AP but with hax, that didn't change

Wraith match probably doesn't get removed, but I think. Maybe Geralt vs Altair because Altair has damn great AP for 9-A

Altair match would stay if the speed was equalized. Sadly, it isn't. Wolvie and Vampirella get beat down via AP alone and can't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back