• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Dargoo saying that Geralt'd be Low 7-C with powers for contending with mages and the like

Low 7-C Quen is actually something that could upgrade Geralt himself, some enemies can destroy it with 3-4 hits, or even less, and Geralt can still fight them physically

Coul be Low 7-C, or maybe something like "Possibly Low 7-C"

Buuuuut scalling to the mages' Environmental Destruction is wrong by default, that's why I asked the reason, I don't think it's because of this

That's prolly Geralt not using his powers to his fullest extent. IIRC, his full power Quen takes the shape of a dome and not his body's shape.

He doesn't use the dome-shaped Quen in gameplay, only in cutscenes.

Normal Quen covers his body in normal gameplay.

SpookyShadow said:
Meeeh, not really. I believe at best in the lore the potions make him 2x, maybe 2,5x times stronger so he can match the stronger physically, large opponents. In gameplay, potions increase his attack power by around 40% (Enhanced/Superior Thunderbolt gives you that much I believe)
Can you show me those scans? I make a CRT to upgrade Geralt with potion with this multiplier

So, 100% of his attack is 0.37 tons. 35% is 0.1295 tons. So Thunderbolt increases 0.1295 tons, making Geralt with it 0.5 tons

Nah that was just a speculation of mine. It's not like we actually know what the "multiplier" is, Sapkowski didn't give a shit about that

So i did the stacking

Aerondinght gives geralt a 10% boost, Greater chernobog runestone gives 5% but that can be staked up to 15%, The Doppler Decoction gives a 50% increase, and thunderbolt gives 35% increase

So in all the results would be 0.94780125 ton

Well I don't think you can drink two same potions at once in gameplay, but I never did that in my playthroughs so

I already did that. I think that took me half of hour. If only he was bit faster, it would be a Dark Souls fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back