• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
186 cm. But I'm about to get to Ciri's part very soon so that might change. I did some pixel-scaling with Dandelion and got around 198-ish cm for Dandy. Then I scaled up almost-naked-bootless Geralt with Dandy and Geraldo still appears to be somewhat taller than Dandy.

I think I posted the screenshots on the wiki here.

Well it's really not gonna upgrade the current 9-A calcs by much.

Hell, the arrow-swatting calc is gonna be basically unaffected even with the height change.

Also is no one gonna talk about the wooden thingy blown up in the ensuing chaos

why you little... you didn't even use NVIDIA forkin ANSEL

FINE I'LL DO IT MYSELF.

Not really. The wood part still gets visibly shattered to kingdom come and would add more or less about 100-ish megajoules. Depending upon whether you use Jasonsith's white oak from his blog our our current values for white oak AKA wood

Twice IIRC. Finishing it again

Re-downloading Witcher 2 and Witcher 1 since I didn't really get to finish them as my older PC flat-out died trying to play them on Ultra.

I can play Witcher 3 on low with a I5 of a 3rd generation and with a R7 something shit tier graphic card. 60 FPS still

I was talking about playing Witcher and Witcher 2 on my HD 5450. I only started playing Witcher 3 once I got a 980 Ti before I upgraded to a 1080.

But enough about that. I'm ready with my wood portion.

This time we need to remove the 9-A rating from Yennefer, Keira and Triss because they are no where near Geralt's physical strenght.

We also should do this

higher with Aard (Aard can stun enemies that Geralt couldn't do physically, like Earth Elementals and Golems. Potrayed to be stronger than Geralt's physical strenght multiple times), even higher with Potions (Potions makes Geralt far stronger than his base form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back