• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't D have amazing mind hax resistance though?

His resistance is about to be upgraded to 2-A/Low 1-C

He also has passive Mind, Empathic, Fear and Paralysis Hax on that level

In his 8-C key btw

Ok about some feats.

Some dude can create sand based tornados that can make Geralt fly. @KLOL can you please scale the tornado to find its mass? I can calc the speed. A possibly 8-C feat for someone Geralt impaled

M3X said:
Ok about some feats.
Some dude can create sand based tornados that can make Geralt fly. @KLOL can you please scale the tornado to find its mass? I can calc the speed. A possibly 8-C feat for someone Geralt impaled
Can't, winds are not my specialty lol.

It's basically the reason why I don't do storm calcs ATM

is that hard to scale Geralt to the tornado and calc a cylinder volume and apply sand density

Puta

So in his natural form Geralt is 8C, do you think with potions like thunderbolt and swallow, he's in the same Spider-Man's league, like high 8C?

Meeeh, not really. I believe at best in the lore the potions make him 2x, maybe 2,5x times stronger so he can match the stronger physically, large opponents. In gameplay, potions increase his attack power by around 40% (Enhanced/Superior Thunderbolt gives you that much I believe)

Only closest match was Altair match and it was speed unequalized

We can maybe make Connor vs Geralt again since he got 8-C key

KLOL removed all all mat because Geralt was upgraded to 8-C, but not all of them was won because of AP. Only Wolverine match and Baki dude match should be removed

Almost all of them, Geralt had a lower AP than his opponent, he won because of his hax

Guts gets wrecked in AP (0.04 tons vs 0.37967 tons of Geralt), Vampirella even more so (She's Wall level+), we're redoing Sekiro's fight, Wraith could've stayed. Comic Cap was a no-no since he gets AP stomped.

Isn't Cap going to be upgraded to High 8-C? Nvm about the Guts and the 9-B character. It can be removed

Altair fight might have to be re-done with speed equalized. Though he'll basically lose again, while being weaker this time around.

Actually now that I think about it Quen's gonna shut off any way Altair can think off to get at Geralt.

Also, when activated, Quen can neg fire, poision, ice and some more affects. He should get resistance against those with Quen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back