• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, Midir has far more HP but Soul of Cinder is waaaay more unpredictable. I think there was a guy who defeated Gael fists only...

He's definitely much harder than Midir. Midir only has large HP bar, his attacks are very, very predictable after time. SoC is incredibly versatile so there is a real deal dodging his attacks and trying to attack with fists only

Well, I completed Sekiro few days ago and some died on Isshin 200 times, I died around 20 times :v (totally not flexing) It depends on your rhythm and reflex, if you're cocky, pay for it, if you're too patient, pay for it. That's what I like

I've heard second Owl is pretty fokin hard, but I didn't know how to get to him so I didn't bother, Demon of Hatred (cheesed) was enough xD

On my first playthrough, I thought Isshin as a difficult boss was overrated as hell; I only died around a dozen times.

Now the Demon of Hatred though... god that bastard got me over 50 times

I fought Owl (Father) on my second playthrough, and on my successful attempt, it was absolutely bonkers.

I made it to his last phase, but I had so little health I'd die from one more hit, no healing items, no resurrection nodes, and he still had half his posture bar left. I was ready to give up when I suddenly somehow won by getting around 15 perfect deflects in a row and annihilated the rest of his posture bar in only 20-30 seconds.

Nah, but I mean, it's not like people are completely forbidden to occasionally talk about something else on a discussion thread when the subject flips to something else for a minute.

Done. I defeated Imlerith (No damage, with Quen) with a level 26 Geralt. I will upload it on YouTube and I hope you guys enjoy what I did.

Something good is, attack the shield to increase the adrenaline, rise your damage and you can use signals with it

Huh? I am gonna use the console to spawn some Cyclopes, if Aard can freeze them or not, I don't know.

I mean, it's from DLC to 3. I think we can state "Geralt from TW1", "Geralt from beginning of TW3" or "Geralt from TW2".

Piercing Cold is actually waaaaaaaaay below Geralt's tier so nah, it can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back