• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Meve is a pretty good protagonist, the story is good, the socio-racial-economic-political conflicts are well done and Gascon and Reynard are amazing bros. The puzzle fights are great. Amazing OST too.

As far as feats go, there's plenty of 8-C supporting feats for normal soldier level humans with Meve and her small troop of men (a lot of whom are badly injured or sick and are unable to fight) taking down various types of monsters of varying danger levels ranging from the low level threats like drowners to mid levels like Manticores and Spectres and high levels like Gernichora and dragons.

Gernichora is noteworthy because she is the queen monster of the humongous Angren swamp and has control over every monster in it. The monsters are more powerful than normal because the "Fruit" they get from Gernichora amps them. The amped monsters proved too strong even for an experienced Bear School Witcher, Ivo of Belhaven who got badly injured and was fleeing the swamp as he didn't think he could defeat her monsters, forget defeating Gernichora herself. Even though Meve invites him to join up with her, he refuses and states that not even an army would be enough to defeat her. Yet, Meve just carries on and defeats her and almost the entire monster population of Angren swamp.

There's also cameos from other characters like Sir Eyck of Denesle (the Netflix show butchered his character honestly), Black Rayla (from TW1), Gabor Zigrin, Geralt, Gaunter O'Dimm etc. some of whom can be recruited as party members.

Mob's AP is above 3.01 tons, has passive forcefield and resists Geralt's stuff like mindhax so I don't think so.

Make Geralt fight against all Dio's versions. If he lose one, I can argue stomp in favor of Dio then Geralt doesn't get a loss

ƒÿ┤

i feel like reading the books and playing all games all over again on holidays

that netflix show hyped me a bit

I think we should tidy up Geralt's page a little bit, cuz the justification for his speed rating looks a little flimsy as is. Firstly, the first point of evidence is that he's stated to strike with the speed of lightning, which is a pretty common descriptor for basically anything that's fast by human reckoning. We maybe should also plug KLOL's arrow calc, add some gifs of Geralt reacting to lightning in multiple instances, such as perhaps in the Djinn fight in The Witcher 3, and also mention that he (iirc) can react to meteors (I recall Eredin summoning meteors in his Witcher 3 fight, plus other mages summon meteors as well)

Arrow calc didn't get accepted so it's useless. Too tough for me. And I already linked the Djinn fight and Azar Javed's stuff on Geralt's profile.

M3X and I however have found another AP feat for the dragon.

We should also give Dettlaff the old justifactions + the new ones for his speed rating. We can also link a video where Geralt says that vampires are literally faster than the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back