• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scan is literally proof of what I had been claiming earlier and proves Daniel would one shot.
Daniel is adjusting to the opponent, he doesn't automatically know their power. Daniel starts off one shotting Ayanokoji and would go down to his level if necessary. Except unlike in the fight with Daniel, it wouldn't be necessary because according to your arguments, Daniel would be struggling so bad he might straight up lose before he can properly adapt.
You are blantantly reading only what's convinient for you while twisting Gun's statement

He outright says he would be "Equally as weak" as his opponent

I agree Daniel would still one shot as he needs time even if little in order to adapt but he won't reach the point where he blitzes ayanokouji as he won't get stronger than Ayano but just match his stats.

You are blantantly reading only what's convinient for you while twisting Gun's statement

He outright says he would be "Equally as weak" as his opponent
To make this argument you'd have to blatantly ignore the context of the other statement where it tells you that it matches the opponent's combative ability. Weak doesn't mean much and can have many meanings yet you focus on that instead of the far more clear statement of ability.

This is not the "gotcha" you think it is. It proves my argument more.

I've said my piece, I'm done debating.
By saying this you are literally saying Johan is on par with Gun which is not the case

This statement here blantantly shows his statistics lowers to match the opponent

If his statistics really didn't lower, He would have obliterated Johan, Samuel, Jerry and Jake because he was "stronger" than Gun

Daniel who is also weaker than Gun was not obliterated by him, Daniel legits supresses himself to make UI believe that's his max capabilities where he can go full power to catch him off guard

We have also have this statement here

Basically he weakens himself to match the opponent

Not to mention, Koji's standard tactic is an outright counter for UI Daniel

"Standard Tactics: Ayanokouji for the most part likes to avoid fighting. He just wants to live a normal school life without confrontation. His main 3 fighting styles are Karate, Boxing and Jeet Kune Do. All of his strikes are calculated, and if the opponent has overwhelming durability like thick muscle mass he attacks the weak points of the body. He catches his opponents off guard by manipulating their perception of his full strength then quickly defeats them. He usually only needs to perform simple punches and kicks, due to already being massively stronger than most of his opponents. He is an incredibly strategical and analytical fighter."

So this is how I believe the fight goes:

Based on their fighting styles Daniel will start on the offensive, UI is considered a Berserk Mode and he always goes on the offensive, Ayanokouji on the other side will start more on the defensive, he does it even against weaker characters, just see how Ayanokouji fought Ryueen's gang; so basically Ayanokouji sees a Daniel dashing at him, if the hit lands then it's gg for Ayanokouji, tho Ayano has many many options here. Ayanokouji can use his AnPr, skill and experience advantage to fight accordingly; Daniel, while on the offensive, will leave openings, once you are in the motion of attacking you can't dodge, it's a basic concept of martial arts (something like this), while Daniel's learning ability would technically reach a EG rating (imo) his overall BIQ isn't that impressive as when he fights in UI is just keep attacking while copying others' technique so he always put himself in dangerous situations where he leaves openings while being in big motion attacks. I have to admit being in UI improves your reaction timing but it's useless when you are in a position where you can't dodge by default. Anyway I don't see why, given their fighting styles, Ayanokouji can't just PP him. Even if you assume that Daniel will endure it and eventually copy it now we would have a Daniel who reduced his stats to match koji's ones removing his One Shot advantage, he will still keep his offensive way to fight so Ayanokouji can just play around with his openings and PP him and now even if Daniel lands hits Ayano won't get one shotted unless Daniel uses Ayano's PP and Ayano will see pretty fast that he is copying him and will use the situation at his own advantage. We also have to remember that Ayanokouji has stamina advantage here in case the fight gets extended for any reason.

I vote for Koji.

From everything I am seeing Koji's skill advantage and ANPR are too much to overcome. Having the knife also means durability isn't an issue. Ayanokouji FRA
That's just in-character

Shiro vs Ayanokoji, Volume 0

Koji predicted where he will dodge and attack there while Daniel is still in the middle of dodging

He predicts where his opponent will be after making a feint and attack there

I still am waiting for you to show Daniel dodging something of this caliber

Don't use less skilled characters btw

I would appreciate if you answered like this, It's easier ngl, Idk where i used strawman like this

Because Koji predicts while he is still in the middle of dodging?

Legit, Koji's ANPR is him predicting several moves in advance

No problem??

4 pages in 12 hours is crazy. Either way, going through the stuff, I don't think Daniel has enough stuff to counter Ayanokouji's AnPr. And tbh, this has become a stomp now, Ayanokouji will likely just oneshot Daniel using Pressure Points, and Daniel surely doesn't seem to have the amount of endurance to cope with that.

Vote for Koji then?
Yes.

Why even do this matchup tbh? Daniel doesn't have the kind of "dodging ability" as overused in the thread multiple times, meanwhile Ayanokouji's body is just trained to dodge attacks, like he just predicts attacks without even looking at the person attacking him.

Why even do this matchup tbh? Daniel doesn't have the kind of "dodging ability" as overused in the thread multiple times, meanwhile Ayanokouji's body is just trained to dodge attacks, like he just predicts attacks without even looking at the person attacking him.
Divine thinks anything that lands on UI Daniel is automatically blitzing him

Divine thinks anything that lands on UI Daniel is automatically blitzing him
What is "blitzing"? Is it a special move for UI Daniel like Yu has the rush attack? Like is it coherently a blitz move or is he talking about speedblitzing? Isn't the speed equalized, talking about that case?

What is "blitzing"? Is it a special move for UI Daniel like Yu has the rush attack? Like is it coherently a blitz move or is he talking about speedblitzing? Isn't the speed equalized, talking about that case?
He thinks like this;

Opponent's attack > Daniel's reaction > Daniel Blocks

If the opponent is able to attack Daniel, Then that means he is fast enough to blitz him (Which is completely and utterly false)

He is basically saying Gun and UI Daniel were blitzing each other when they were fighting against each other

Ngl, I rarely, if ever, participate in vs threads, so I’m hardly familiar with the argumentation standards for them.

Regardless, based on the preceding discussion I tentatively am in agreement with the Koji argument. Although I’ve followed this thread, and will change my stance if the need arises.

Ngl, I rarely, if ever, participate in vs threads, so I’m hardly familiar with the argumentation standards for them.

Regardless, based on the preceding discussion I tentatively am in agreement with the Koji argument. Although I’ve followed this thread, and will change my stance if the need arises.
Counted

No just a regular speed blitz. I'm not saying Koji would blitz Daniel, I'm saying that certain showings before of UI Daniel being hit have been a result of him being blitzed.

No just a regular speed blitz. I'm not saying Koji would blitz Daniel, I'm saying that certain showings before of UI Daniel being hit have been a result of him being blitzed.
Idk why you keep saying this. Gun doesn't have the dodging ability Daniel did. Blitzing him wasn't required.
You still have yet to prove this, You refuse to show me scans of it being stated that they were blitzing him

"Standard Tactics: Ayanokouji for the most part likes to avoid fighting. He just wants to live a normal school life without confrontation. His main 3 fighting styles are Karate, Boxing and Jeet Kune Do. All of his strikes are calculated, and if the opponent has overwhelming durability like thick muscle mass he attacks the weak points of the body. He catches his opponents off guard by manipulating their perception of his full strength then quickly defeats them. He usually only needs to perform simple punches and kicks, due to already being massively stronger than most of his opponents. He is an incredibly strategical and analytical fighter."
Also this

Wait this is so bullshit. UI doesn't lower Daniel's AP as equal to his opponent. UI just makes it so that Daniel won't use his full strength unless he needs to. Literally every time he's used UI, he's not only skillstomped his opponents, but also AP and Speed stomped them right from the beginning of the fight, sometimes even one-shotting or two-shotting his opponents.

So no, Daniel doesn't have equal AP to Koji, he's still able to oneshot him, as he did to Jay. Can't believe we're just casually spreading misinformation.

All of his strikes are calculated, and if the opponent has overwhelming durability like thick muscle mass he attacks the weak points of the body. He catches his opponents off guard by manipulating their perception of his full strength then quickly defeats them. He usually only needs to perform simple punches and kicks, due to already being massively stronger than most of his opponents
Little Daniel tried to do the same exact thing to his UI Body, and it did nothing. Why? Because UI Daniel had far greater durability (which doesn't vary) and had techniques to avoid getting hurt in detrimental ways. To Koji, there are no "weak points" on Daniel's body. Why? Because he has over 68644.2191x greater durability than Koji's peak AP. Koji has no durability negation on his page, so there's no way he's going to be able to harm Daniel in any way before he gets grabbed and blitzed. Koji having a knife wouldn't help either as Daniel has shown to be able to tank slashing attacks with tens of thousands of greater AP than Koji can dish out.

I'm obviously voting Daniel for having far superior speed, AP, durability, adaptability, copying skills, techniques, and experience.

Wait this is so bullshit. UI doesn't lower Daniel's AP as equal to his opponent. UI just makes it so that Daniel won't use his full strength unless he needs to. Literally every time he's used UI, he's not only skillstomped his opponents, but also AP and Speed stomped them right from the beginning of the fight, sometimes even one-shotting or two-shotting his opponents.

So no, Daniel doesn't have equal AP to Koji, he's still able to oneshot him, as he did to Jay. Can't believe we're just casually spreading misinformation.
Damn Kachon, it's interesting you say that. I hope to God there wasn't someone forced to constantly re-establish that fact over the course of hundreds of messages!

Someone remove the votes for Koji lmao. They were voted based on misinformation given by @XxZetsuxX in the OP
I think that's an unfair thing to do at this point. I've clearly been arguing the whole time that UI does NOT do this. So anyone who's read the thread and voted just somehow disagrees. Despite multiple inverse statements backing me up. I don't understand how one could disagree but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Seriously wonder why people think a character described as a monster is limiting himself to that degree. Why didn't he just completely go band for band with Johan?

Yeah, unfollowing this and getting it removed in the verse match removal thread whenever grace finished. This is a bit ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back