• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said when arguing with Zetsu, that's not true. Daniel wouldn't tank an attack he can't take. So if he sees a knife barreling at him, he'll dodge. I also find it funny that if you watch the Daniel vs Johan video, it starts off with Daniel dodging an attack.
And then with him blocking which happens more often

Daniel only has one possible wincon rn which can easily be negated due to daniel's own fighting style. He needs to last long against ayanokoji enough to do his speed amp which would be hard against someone who can predict where your next moves and attempts to dodge will be. Its either Ayanokoji wins or a stomp.

Daniel only has one possible wincon rn which can easily be negated due to daniel's own fighting style. He needs to last long against ayanokoji enough to do his speed amp which would be hard against someone who can predict where your next moves and attempts to dodge will be. Its either Ayanokoji wins or a stomp.
Vote for Koji then?

That's just in-character

Shiro vs Ayanokoji, Volume 0

Koji predicted where he will dodge and attack there while Daniel is still in the middle of dodging

He predicts where his opponent will be after making a feint and attack there

I still am waiting for you to show Daniel dodging something of this caliber

Don't use less skilled characters btw

I would appreciate if you answered like this, It's easier ngl, Idk where i used strawman like this

Because Koji predicts while he is still in the middle of dodging?

Legit, Koji's ANPR is him predicting several moves in advance

No problem??
It's not lmao

Much prefer if you send an image or explained what happened. I don't have the time to search up the chapter, determine how big the gap is, find the specific part of Ayanokoji starts adapting, and argue at the same time.

Wanna take a stab at what I guess Daniel would do?

I never said anyone was as skilled as Koji, all I said was that dodging an attack mid movement was easy for Daniel. I also don't know what you mean by "answer", there's no question.

Cool. Doesn't make it harder to dodge.

Why'd you add question marks?

Something like this, He has more though
I mean to be fair. Ayanokoji is fighting him with a knife, so you'll never catch him doing something like this against an armed individual, i dont think he's that dumb either. Can you show a scan of daniel blocking a attack from a armed person? Preferably blocking weapon used.

It's not lmao
It kinda is
Much prefer if you send an image or explained what happened. I don't have the time to search up the chapter, determine how big the gap is, find the specific part of Ayanokoji starts adapting, and argue at the same time.
Basically, They were sparring 3 rounds max right? Like Zack and Daniel

A sparring match is around 2-3 which is less or equal than the timeframe between Zack and Daniel

Shiro wins the first round, Koji wins the 2nd and the gaps increases even more

Dawg, you can clearly see him catch Sam's leg. That's not a block lmaooo, he caught his opponent's leg in order to not get hit in the back of his head. You are proving my point.
He has more

Forgive me, Wrong scan 💀

Lemme go get them

The growth rate is legit higher or equal

Sparring matches are 2-3 minutes

Daniel VS Zack is legit 3 minutes straight as it is stated it is a 3 minute timeframe

Koji is 2 minutes to 3 minutes, Less or equal, Don't downplay now
Yes that may be true but we don't know the gap.

Going from stomp to equal mid fight would be more impressive than going from somewhat losing to somewhat winning.

Daniel has come back from stomps. Show me that level of improvement from Koji.

Daniel didn't blitz him either and still caught him though?

He caught him offguard, Koji can and will do the same
Daniel legitimately moved in the middle of the swing of Daniel's kick and countered before Daniel could dodge. That is what most people would call a blitz.

Not with that speed Koji won't.

Daniel legitimately moved in the middle of the swing of Daniel's kick and countered before Daniel could dodge. That is what most people would call a blitz.
image.png

I just said the argument was invalid wtf? How am i strawmanning

Assuming they are amps is an even bigger assumption, If there's nothing stated about it (His profile also doesn't have it sooo..)
I never said the moves were speed amps, you responded by saying the argument is invalid because they aren't speed amps. That's a strawman.

You are making a negative assumption (the moves are NOT amps), I am making a neutral assumption (the moves may be amps), a negative assumption is always the bigger assumption because you are making a definitive.

I never said the moves were speed amps, you responded by saying the argument is invalid because they aren't speed amps. That's a strawman.

You are making a negative assumption (the moves are NOT amps), I am making a neutral assumption (the moves may be amps), a negative assumption is always the bigger assumption because you are making a definitive.
Fine, But this is kinda irrelevant when it's not on his profile, So we just wasted our time

If Daniel can dodge moves he can't react to and couldn't even dodge that attack, the attack must have blitzed him

The attack > Daniel's dodges > Daniel's reaction.

That is a speed blitz.
No, That is not how it works at all

True body Daniel never blitzed him, This is just an assumption

Here's the difference. True Body Daniel was faster than Perfect Body Daniel during that attack, Koji isn't faster than Daniel because speed is equalized.
By saying this you are automatically saying Gun was constantly blitzing him which is certainly not the case

This is legit argument from incredulity

can I have a summarize from both sides?
Koji's Argument -
Koji uses his ANPR to put Daniel into a position where Daniel can't dodge the next attack and stab Daniel to death.

Daniel's Argument - Daniel will use his dodging ability to dodge Koji until he gets fast enough to overwhelm Koji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back