• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any of my arguments getting proven wrong because of the CRT, so I'm gonna be using the same reason why I voted Daniel aganist Koji (I hope a specific individual doesn't report me for that again) and say Daniel FRA (past thread).

I don't see any of my arguments getting proven wrong because of the CRT, so I'm gonna be using the same reason why I voted Daniel aganist Koji (I hope a specific individual doesn't report me for that again) and say Daniel FRA (past thread).
Your entire argument for Daniel was dura neg + paralysis inducement which was removed

To be honest, only one mod agreed to that and I didn't even have time to debunk that so I'm probably looking to get that added back soon.
1 mod was enough because it was a minor CRT (It only affected 1 character)

Also, UI Daniel never saw Warren Chae do that technique, So you can't assume he knows it

They don't have to outright say "Gun blitzed Daniel" for you to understand he did. THAT is an example of a fallacious argument.
I don't think you know how this works at all

Show me proof of them blitzing each other, Preferably, I want it being STATED

You are using argument from incredulity

The arguments for Koji is the same

Daniel is him adapting to Koji's strenght and gets faster and wins
Koji's Argument -
Koji uses his ANPR to put Daniel into a position where Daniel can't dodge the next attack and stab Daniel to death.

Daniel's Argument - Daniel will use his dodging ability to dodge Koji until he gets fast enough to overwhelm Koji.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

So the main argument from Daniel's side is that he will eventually become too fast for Koji to handle right? But why would it be the case? Ultra instinct only makes you match the opponent's stats and skills, so the only things Daniel will do is match ayanokouji's power and won't grew past him.

EDIT: I don't see any AD on his profile or either remember him having it from the serie.

1 mod was enough because it was a minor CRT
I've never seen that rule before but wtv
Also, UI Daniel never saw Warren Chae do that technique, So you can't assume he knows it
Daniel has copied entire styles before that he hasn't seen at all (Capoeira), it's not crazy to say he could learn a singular move of a style he's seen when he's stated to master EVERY martial art he knows.

I already debunked this. UI doesn't take you to the level of the opponent. It takes you to the level you need to be to beat the opponent.
I believe that's false.

I sent a scan (from webtoon) that specifically says "if you fight someone weak you'll be equally weak", also when Gun explain Daniel how to beat a UI users he says you must hide your true abilities so when he goes down and matches them you show your true abilities, which wouldn't make sense unless UI makes you match your opponent's abilities.

Shows the blankest, most unchanged expression of all time.
That's legit how UI is, He is looking at the attack and still gets hit, If you say otherwise, You will have to forgive me but i cannot say anything else than mention how you are being ignorant and biased, Again, Forgive me

That's legit how UI is, He is looking at the attack and still gets hit, If you say otherwise, You will have to forgive me but i cannot say anything else than mention how you are being ignorant and biased, Again, Forgive me
You just made the claim that Daniel reacted, then showed me Daniel not reacting, are currently taking back your claim of reaction, and expect me to not find that as laughable?

I never said he would just rush in and use Systema like a maniac so no.
Btw, All your previous arguments are invalid since they were all removed
  • No more stronger and faster
  • No more counter perfectly
  • No more dura neg + paralysis inducement
  • No more adapt to ANPR and stuff
  • No more master after copying

Btw, All your previous arguments are invalid since they were all removed
  • No more stronger and faster
  • No more counter perfectly
  • No more dura neg + paralysis inducement
  • No more adapt
  • No more master after copying
1. Not true.
2. Ig
3. Still has dura neg in a different degree
4. That still seems weird to me, I have to check that.
5. What proof do you have that Daniel doesn't master the move he copies?

1. Not true.
It's true, Argument from incredulity doesn't make it false however
3. Still has dura neg in a different degree
His argument was dura neg and paralysis inducement (Basically CQC)
4. That still seems weird to me, I have to check that.
It's not
5. What proof do you have that Daniel doesn't master the move he copies?
The fact it's not stated anywhere he does? He copies, Thats it

And the fact it's not stated anywhere they were blitzing each other too

It's true, Argument from incredulity doesn't make it false however

His argument was dura neg and paralysis inducement (Basically CQC)

It's not

The fact it's not stated anywhere he does? He copies, Thats it

And the fact it's not stated anywhere they were blitzing each other too
It's an argument from incredulity to say that someone who is stronger according to the profile is stronger?

I never said it wasn't.

ok

This never happened?

Once again, it doesn't have to be. Also this has nothing to do with the prior argument.

At this point the debate is getting circular, I'm done arguing, I'll let people vote who they think should win.

I will add in the OP he doesn't one shot anymore (Based on the scan Zefra sent)
The scan is literally proof of what I had been claiming earlier and proves Daniel would one shot.
Daniel is adjusting to the opponent, he doesn't automatically know their power. Daniel starts off one shotting Ayanokoji and would go down to his level if necessary. Except unlike in the fight with Daniel, it wouldn't be necessary because according to your arguments, Daniel would be struggling so bad he might straight up lose before he can properly adapt.

You are mistaking something

Daniel has not mastered anything, He has copied it

UI Daniel however, Has 7 martial arts perfected, He didn't copy shit as they were already mastered to begin with, It's on his profile
Once again, it doesn't have to be. Also this has nothing to do with the prior argument.
It quite literally does, You can't assume something so outrageous without proof of it

So yeah, I think I'm done. This has been done to death. If there are any questions just as but ask of now I think I've handedly proved why Daniel takes this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back