• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

@Tripleaccel555 This thread. Galaxy Crisis Era onwards would be 3-A via scaling.

@Mr.Cutlery Here it’s this statement. Also I just remembered that there was actually another 4-A feat in Max. Alien Satun was mentioned to have created the starry sky in Ultraman Max. Not sure if anybody scales though. Although Keplus is noted to be the guardian beast of the Alien Satun’s and also seems to be made up of stars. Max was able to fight and beat Keplus but still lost since it just regenerated. So maybe that counts as another 4-A feat.

Edit: Oh right they also said Keplus is the one that is in charge of the creation and destruction of the starry skies. So Keplus should probably also be 4-A. So. That’s 2 4-A feats in the Heisei Era.

Last edited:
Yeah, it does say that. Unfortunately however, it doesn't seem to say anything about Keplus. Best I could make out is the Satun creating the Planetarium we saw instead of creating the starry skies so that's unfortunate. Similarly, Keplus is only made of starlight as opposed to literal stars. Fortunately however, he has Intangibility and Max henceforth has NPI for being able to harm him.

Yeah never mind about the Keplus stuff. Guess the creator of the starry sky title isn’t literal for the Alien Satun’s. But yeah we still have Hudra’s 4-A feat that scales to everyone in Heisei if it gets accepted so that’s nice.

Edit: Anyways I think I’m gonna add this stuff with Hudra onto the Ultra Brothers thread and change the title to Heisei Era Upgrade now.

Last edited:
Well, sucks we don't have other scaling points for 4-A.

On another note, I've been meaning to ask if we should make cutters and other slicing attacks as durability negation since more often than not, they seem to canonically hurt characters who are normally capable of resisting most of an Ultra's attack.

Ehh that might be the case for other series but it doesn’t seem to be the case in the Ultra Series. The Dismembering Halo and it’s variations is literally a huge meme due to how they almost never have any effect against monsters. Not to mention in Absolute Conspiracy we could see that Man and Jack’s Dismembering Halo barely fazed Mold after hitting him head on.

Isn't the case with Mold because he actually deflected them? Juda was also almost hit by Ace's guillotine but was able to destroy it, as with Baraba. Besides, there was also U-Killersaurus, who took M87 for a bit before a tentacle broke off while the halos and othert type of cutters were able to slive through easily. It can be argued that it's because of him limiting the output, but I recall more cases of hitting than tanked.

But I guess it's fine to shelve this for another time.

They both shot one. Jack shot a delayed one that hit Mold after he broke Man’s first one. I guess it just depends on which cutter I guess. Since some are stronger than the other. Like Ace’s Ultra Guillotine is supposed to be a stronger move than than his Metallium Beam if I remember correctly.

But yeah I think we should probably just shelve this for now

Last edited:
Also I have finally finished revising the blog with the new format.
Gonna add the 4-A scaling onto it once Hudra's stuff gets accepted and we figure out what lvl of 4-A he is.

Won’t post it right now though since the 4-A and 3-B stuff hasn’t been accepted yet.

Last edited:
Also about Faivas. I found this image but it’s kinda blurry. And the bottom right does seem to mention it having the ability to create virtual spaces that can interact with reality.

But do we even need a statement to prove it’s real when we already see that it could create an entire city that interacts with reality as well as disappear upon its defeat? I’m thinking about adding Faivas onto the CRT as well and try to aim for 3-C. And at this point I’m thinking we should just remove the 4-B low end for the Heisei Era characters as there’s already two feats that are blatantly 4-A.

If you guys think I should add the Faivas stuff onto the CRT I'll do so. This would make everybody in the Heisei Era at least 4-A, likely 3-C. And after I add this onto the CRT I'll contact Don'tTalk who made the Creation Feats requirements page and ask if these are fine to use.

But wow seriously I did not expect there to be so many feats in Heisei. We are literally about to go from mid and high end 4-B to high end 4-A and 3-C for Heisei. Heck some might even reach 3-B via scaling.

Wait a minute. Oh crap some might reach 3-B via scaling. I’m gonna need to go and update the sandbox with the new scaling before posting it on the blog again.

Edit: Oh right also this
Glitter Trigger Eternity and Glitter Blade confirmed

Last edited:
I mean, that's what I was confused about, too. Even if it didn't fully merge with the real world, the characters were still able to interact and even be threatened by the things created. Faivas even overlaid an entire mountain that nearly downed a GUTS Wing. Though, I suspect it's kind of similar as to how Ex-Aid Riders don't get Tier 7 for creating Game Areas.

Speaking of ridiculous feats from the Heisei Era, I remember the Mokian episode in Gaia whose shell, the monopole thing, was stated to have been created by the big bang itself. It's probably a stretch, but it definitely says something about where they were planning for the Ultras during that time.

On the Trigger stuff. I hope of that's true, Glitter Blade is an evolution of Circle Arms rather than a new thing. I'm not sure why, but I feel like having all his weapons being based on one weapon makes it unique in a way. Also, Glitter Trigger Eternity sounds cool. And if it's what we think it is, we might see Low 2-C stuff out of it given news about the Eternity Core.

I see so should we just ignore the Faivas stuff for now or should we just consider it to not be legit because of it being virtual? Or should I make a off hand mention of it on the Heisei Era revision thread and see what people think of it?

I’ll go see if there’s anything relating to Mokian. Though I’ll be honest 3-A kinda sounds like an outlier for early Heisei.

And yeah this Eternity Core stuff sounds like some Low 2-C stuff to me. If Trigger becomes Low 2-C and he scales to Z than quite a few other Ultras would also become Low 2-C.

Oh yeah, there was that... frick. Though that one I feel is strangely unusable because of how vague the dimension is about itself. Though if databooks say anything then we can actually scale it to Zebub as well who pretty much manipulated the dimension.

Let me see if I can find anything on Mokian and Zebub. Probably gonna be really hard to find anything as Mokian is a one time monster.

Funny you call him that when it's exactly those types that really puts out the best feats. But anyway, please do, and thanks again.

Yeah can’t find anything that talks about the inside of Mokian. All databooks only talk about how Mokian has a monopole in itself that was born from a Big Bang.

Although with how Shinigami was talking about Mokian I think it having like a mini universe in itself might be legit. So we know that at least Gaia V2 can hurt a monster that has a 4-A pocket dimension in itself.

But yeah you know what I think I‘m just gonna bring up all of these stuff on the CRT and ask them which is usable and which isn’t. It’s easier to just show them everything at once. So are there any other 4-A feat in the series that I am not aware of?

Last edited:
Ah well, that's a shame but I expected as much. I'm a little iffy going by that logic, since I've tried it before, but it wouldn't hurt going for another round.

And I don't think there's any other feats of that level. At least none I remember.

It's useless though. The monopole doesn't scale to anyone and they destroyed it by offsetting it with the Aerial Base after turning that into what is essentially another monopole with the opposite pole.

Okay, yeah, it does roughly say compared to before, Empera's fighting power is higher. Also, "As the perpetrator of various incidents on Earth, he aims to bring about darkness into the entirety of the universe".

Daramb didn't create a dimension. The databook said he dragged Tiga to an underground lake. Hudra was the only one that has a statement of creating a pocket dimension.

Question

Does geed have some form of resistance to existence eraser and absorbtion

when he was absorb by greeza he was still there but was slowly absorb and will be erase from existent if zett haven't save him unlike the other greeza who absorb other instant (though this could be argue that the two different greeza)

Last edited:
Yes. We've already covered this, Geed will have, though limited, resistance to at least Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure. He wasn't absorbed, Yuka literally states he fused with Greeza.

Looks more like a firsthand experience on that established worldbuilding, which is what Gymaira served. Meanwhile Darrgon is the true focus of the episode.

I find it hilarious that he's just on a random spot somewhere in the solar system, half buried and upside down.

You haven't remove noa future prediction

Intelligence: Extremely High (In a similar fashion as King, Noa is capable of knowing activities throughout dimensions. Precognition allows him to see future events many years ahead)

So took me a while but I finally watched episode 2. And so far it’s kinda meh honestly.

Right now it’s mostly just introduction of the characters and Trigger’s different forms and weapons. But I feel like the fights are a bit too long. They probably could’ve cut out some of the fighting and used more of the time to get us used to the team and the world.

Episode 1 was a 7/10 to me but episode 2 I’m gonna have to say it’s around a 6 or 6.5/10. This episode just felt kinda weird to me. Like the interactions in this episode between the characters kinda felt awkward in a way. But I’ll wait and see how the story is after we are done with the introduction which probably ends next episode.

Also so far it seems like Trigger is stronger than the monsters while the Dark Giants are stronger than Trigger. But with Circle Arms, Trigger is slightly stronger than the Dark Giants.

Guess I can agree with the fights, we didn't need another drawn-out type. But for me, I thought they introduced the basic characteristics of the team just enough for us to get acquainted with them. Also, I think the awkwardness of the introduction might be the point, especially once we got to Yuna.

And with that, seems like the power scale is clear enough for the time being. I'd wager that balance is gonna shift a bit once we hit episode 6 because of Death-Drago. Maybe a few PIS here and there now that we're reaching episode 3 because they gotta use nostalgia bait with Gazort.

Oh right also I know the calc hasn't been evaluated yet but I have added the 4-A calc that DontTalk made onto my sandbox of the scaling blog. This is how the scaling will look once the Heisei Era thread is over and the 4-A and 3-B stuff gets accepted.

Back