• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pixel Gun 3D Discussion Thread

What is Pixel Gun 3D? It is a 3D mobile First Person Shooter game.

The VS Battles wiki page of the verse is in this link.

This thread will serve to create discussions about how we should change and improve the profiles and pages of this verse. It will also serve for general discussions about the game itself. But the intent is to talk here about how we could improve the profiles and pages of this verse in this wiki.

any ideas for the player? I think adding qnon-corporeal with the ghost skin, also what should we consider for those things that allow us to ignore a Headshot?

any ideas for the player? I think adding qnon-corporeal with the ghost skin, also what should we consider for those things that allow us to ignore a Headshot?

Ignoring headshots in Pixel Gun 3D is just making the damage of headshots as harmful as the damage of bodyshots. That seems like damage reduction to me.

I don't think that the ghost skin is non-corporeal. Nothing implies those skins work like real ghosts.

Bump, does anyone know where this comes from?

the Prototype (It is powered by a portal inside the gun, which makes a portal and shoots an energy blast to the other side of the portal, which has no limits to how far it can go)

We also have to change the imgur links since they are dead, probably towards the Pixel Gun 3D wiki pages works

Bump, does anyone know where this comes from?

We also have to change the imgur links since they are dead, probably towards the Pixel Gun 3D wiki pages works
I can provide image links to the gallery description of some weapons but at the same time, I don't know where that Prototype claim comes from.
Screenshot_20230528-134814.jpg

This is what the prototype says in the gallery.

I am testing our boy's limits

Back