• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I don't see any problems with it, though I think the images for Zetton Gen 1 and "Zetton" should be merged. And why does Cocoon Hyper have all the standard abilities of Zetton? And given how little additional powers they have, maybe they don't really need a tabber.

I don't see any problems with it, though I think the images for Zetton Gen 1 and "Zetton" should be merged. And why does Cocoon Hyper have all the standard abilities of Zetton? And given how little additional powers they have, maybe they don't really need a tabber.
Oh right forgot to remove that extra Zetton image. I mean Cocoon Hyper Zetton is still supposed to be an upgraded version of normal Zetton so logically it should still possess all of Gen I Zetton's abilities. Yeah true but I'll just leave the tabber there just in case we learn they have some other new abilities.

Also wait a minute I just remembered couldn't we make the Heisei Era Ultra Brothers 3-B via downscaling from Zoffy? Since I just remembered that I posted on this thread last year.

Edit: Also Zoffy will need a varies key with M87 Beam. Apparently at full power the M87 Beam is even stronger than Father of Ultra’s Beam. And the only time he has used it at full power is against Alien Empera in Ultraman Mebius. Even against U-Killersaurus he used it at less than 10% power.

So Zoffy's M87 Beam is 3-A via scaling from Father of Ultra and U-Killersaurus Neo's tentacles can tank it at <10% for a while before breaking. So that would make Heisei Era Ultra Brothers 3-B (1/10 3-A) as they can all break through the tentacles that <10% M87 couldn't do instantly. This also kinda fits with Hikari managing to nick Alien Empera in an enraged state with his last strength.

Where is the 10% statement from, a novelization? Damn, the things we miss not having the full thing.

Anyway, I think it's actually fairly reasonable to have Zoffy at 3-A, though somehow I feel iffy about downscaling them from just that. I'm in support, so I guess we could give it a shot? My main concern comes from not having a profile for Father of Ultra and Empera to make the scaling chain simpler.

I think the statement was from one of those interviews or descriptions from a databook. I'll see if I can find the full thing.

Yeah but this is only with the M87 Beam though as Zoffy has been shown to be comparable to the other Ultra Brothers and Hikari albeit on the stronger side during the Heisei Era. And yeah it would be much easier if we have a profile for Father of Ultra and Alien Empera.

Edit: Yeah can't find the full image for the 10% statement. All other statement collection threads only show the same 10% statement I found.

Last edited:
Damn, double edge sword those forums usually are. They give important info, but not the full context through which they were delivered.

So still gonna throw hat in the ring or wait until we've got enough info to prop up the pages? I'm thinking of getting Ace, plus rewatch important scenes featuring FoU as well as finish Mebius to help smoothen the profiles.

Yeah but the context of that statement is that it says there's a theory that Zoffy limits the M87 Beam to less than a tenth of its max power (3-A) when on Earth. So the statement is definitely there but its a theory. It's similar to how Delacion was theorized to possibly be the creator of the M78 Universe. So I guess this means that Heisei Era Ultra Brothers would be at least 4-B, possibly 3-B.

Last edited:
So should I make a quick CRT to upgrade them to at least 4-B, possibly 3-B? I'm definitely gonna need to remake my scaling blog after this is over.

Last edited:
If you think it's possible. Though typically it seems much safer if you proposed an outright 3-B upgrade, and concede to a possibly 3-B if it's not accepted. Loopholes.

Lol. That is true but I prefer to just be honest from the start. This is after all just a theory statement from the databook with feats backing it up. Anyway I'm gonna go make it now. I should be done in about 5 minutes.

Thanks now we just have to wait. This is rather straight forward so as long as a staff says its fine than we should be able to apply the changes.

Also I was thinking that we should probably change Pre/Post-Crisis Impact Era to New Generation Era (Pre/Post-Crisis Impact). It fits more with how this era is that of the New Generation Ultras. What do you think?

Alright I’ll change them whenever the 3-B stuff is accepted.

Btw do you know anybody that could translate Japanese for us? Qliphoth seems to have left permanently so I don’t want to bother him. But I want to make sure about a statement I found for Delacion. The google translate of it seems to say the universe is made of Delacion’s will but if it actually said Delacion’s will made the universe than that would mean Delacion possibly created both the Cosmos and M78 Universe. Which would mean Possibly 2-C Delacion.

I’m gonna go and make a early bump for the Heisei Ultra Brothers thread.

Edit: Oh right also I decided to update the format of scaling blog. How does this look so far? Does it look better than the current format I have for the blog? So far I only finished updating the scaling from Showa Era to Galaxy Crisis Era. Gonna work on New Generation Era and onwards tomorrow.

Last edited:
I think there are a couple of them who have taken over at the TRT, but I can't really name any specific ones. In any case, just to be sure, can you link the image again? Won't do much, but I can also try my hand at it, and make corrections where there might be mistakes.

I skimmed through most of it, focusing mostly on the 3-B part, as well as higher ends of 4-B and the low ends of 3-A. Looks fine, not much I can add that wasn't already done.

Goddammit, the text extractor isn't working too well on it. I'll have to get on a computer for this later.

Pretty much a given there.

Dang, alright then
Yeah if most of the multipliers in the series were as big as those of Dragon Ball than we would probably have 4-A via scaling by now. But since most of the Ultra Series multipliers are all rather small we just have really high end 4-B via scaling instead.

If there was a way to prove Lumagion was a whole alternate subspace inside of R'lyeh which by the way was sustained by Camearra, then 4-A isn't too farfetched.

Wait Camearra has a feat that is potentially 4-A? Damn. I’ll go and check some of the Ultraman Tiga data books tomorrow and see if there were mentions of this sub space thing you are talking about.

Try a shot on the episode with Faivas as well, see if the digital world could be considered as being an entire subspace as well. Though I wouldn't be too confident in that one since it could bump up to 3-C.

You know, reading through R/B's SCW, I just realized that the bros are surprisingly abundant with techniques that specialize in stopping enemy movements. So much I wonder why we don't have Entrapment as an ability here. Of course, there may be other ones that already fit that bill.

Still on SCWs, the Ultras also have the most unexpected forms of Dura Negation. Both Ultimate Final and Ruebe have Deconstruction through Giga Thrust and Vortech Bustet respectively, as per their specific description of pulverizing enemies no matter what they are. Though on the siblings that's pretty much everything as Gruebe doesn't seem to have much while Ultimate Final has practically limitless stamina thanks to it functioning on Riku's willpower.

Also, does weaponizing positive emotions into physical destructive energy count as a form of conceptual manipulation? I don't remember the exact details so I'm gonna go back to them and see if that changes anything.

So uhh I might have just found a useful statement.
dbfe1aa6d933c89515485e65d91373f0830200d2.jpg

Hudra can create a dream space. And the one that he created in Final Odyssey was the asteroid field space with stars in the background.

Edit: And about Nexus. Yeah Old Heisei databooks are really hard to find. All I can find are bits and pieces of Nexus and his series from a bunch of different databooks.

Pardon me, but holy shit! I think this is the first instance of a subspace creation of clear size that is explicitly stated. Well, just in case, we'd still have to convince that it's actually of that size and the stars aren't just "dots in the background".

So uhh I might have just found a useful statement.
dbfe1aa6d933c89515485e65d91373f0830200d2.jpg

Hudra can create a dream space. And the one that he created in Final Odyssey was the asteroid field space with stars in the background.

Edit: And about Nexus. Yeah Old Heisei databooks are really hard to find. All I can find are bits and pieces of Nexus and his series from a bunch of different databooks.
Which mean there potential Tiga during Final Odyssey should be around 4A.

Pardon me, but holy shit! I think this is the first instance of a subspace creation of clear size that is explicitly stated. Well, just in case, we'd still have to convince that it's actually of that size and the stars aren't just "dots in the background".
Actually that description only said Hudra can create a dream space. But it didn’t say how big it was. All we know is that from the movie it’s an asteroid field with stars in the background.

But if this does get accepted than that would mean every Ultra in the Heisei Era would be at least 4-B, likely 4-A or straight up 4-A.

Last edited:
I think going by Chronicle Z, Dream Space Lumagion is actually just the name of the subspace. But in all honesty, I don't see why the others also scale. Actually you know what, if we're only aiming for likely 4-A, then I suppose it's fine.

Also, should we also clarify the small bit of PIS that happened when Iruma detonated the bomb, which not only reached Lumagion but also covered its entirety to the point Hudra and Tiga were blasted out? For transparency sake, and to weed out potential counters?

Yeah that’s the name of that subspace Dream Space Lumagion. Well Tiga is supposed to be the weakest Heisei Ultra via scaling. And Daigo Tiga Dark was mentioned to only be half as strong as the original Tiga Dark who is stronger than Camearra who is stated to be comparable to Multi Tiga. So by scaling all Heisei Era Ultras would also scale to 4-A as Multi Tiga scales above this.

Yeah that bomb is one of the reason I’m worried this will get rejected as 4-A. Although we did also see Tiga and Hudra fly for quite a while in that dimension so maybe it’s still possible for it to be accepted and just say that bomb was an PIS outlier thing.

Also for those that want to know what Lvl of 4-A creating a dimension with a starry sky is here it is.

I think going by Chronicle Z, Dream Space Lumagion is actually just the name of the subspace. But in all honesty, I don't see why the others also scale. Actually you know what, if we're only aiming for likely 4-A, then I suppose it's fine.

Also, should we also clarify the small bit of PIS that happened when Iruma detonated the bomb, which not only reached Lumagion but also covered its entirety to the point Hudra and Tiga were blasted out? For transparency sake, and to weed out potential counters?
I suggest someone should made thread about this.

Where was it stated that Daigo as Tiga Dark was half as powerful again? And I guess that's fine, but I might keep neutral on this. If it gets accepted, then I'm fine with that.

Well it's like you said, the two did fly around for a while in there, and considering the way they set up Hudra's characters, there's no way they didn't cross basically interstellar distances given there were also super distant asteroids which at times dwarfs them in size.

Back