• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah some one on youtube keep comment that the ruby on king chest possess a small amount of baraghi power and keep saying the power of baraghi is beyond life and death

You mean ultraman trigger preveiw yes

Ultraman Regulus has been trademarked.

This is possibly the name of the new Ultra that was held captive at the end of UGF2.

Edit: Apparently some have said this might be fake? So for now just take it as a grain of salt.

Edit2: Oh right also it seems like the Juggler novel translation thing I made before was just of the summary. So it seems like that wasn’t the entire thing.

Last edited:
Well it was posted on Tieba first and nobody seemed to say anything was wrong with it. But some guy on Reddit said his friend said it’s fake so I guess there’s a possibility that this leak is fake.

Yeah true but still better to be careful I guess. That one Redditor just said his friend said something about the names not matching up with whats written in Japanese or something. So I dunno.

Yeah, also a bit iffy about that as of now, especially after last night when one of the main wiki's admins said he couldn't find the trademark registration using advanced search.

Edit: Still taking it with a grain of salt, but another member insisted that it may actually be legit. We'll just have to see then, I guess.

Wow quite a big exposition dump in the Juggler novel.
So according to the Juggler novel the bonsai tree that Juggler was taking care of in Ultraman Z was actually none other than a miniature Tree of Life from Origin Saga. And it’s also the reason why Juggler decided to help this Earth in Ultraman Z as the Tree of Life sprouting on this Earth means that this planet is worth saving.

Edit: But yeah it seems like we are mostly getting exposition dumps from this Super Complete Works. According to some of the other posts there aren’t much scaling related stuff within this SCW.

Last edited:
What the hell? I thought that was just Juggler being himself. I mean, I guess that is what happened, but to think it goes deeper, that's kinda nuts.

Right? I honestly didn’t expect there to be this much exposition from the super complete works. Although it kinda sucks that there aren’t any important information about UGF2. Though I guess this makes sense as Sakamoto Koichi did say UGF2 is nothing more than an introduction arc for Tartarus. So we probably won’t get more detail about him until UGF3.

Right? I honestly didn’t expect there to be this much exposition from the super complete works. Although it kinda sucks that there aren’t any important information about UGF2. Though I guess this makes sense as Sakamoto Koichi did say UGF2 is nothing more than an introduction arc for Tartarus. So we probably won’t get more detail about him until UGF3.
That is indeed a bummer, and the most we did get about hom was from the Uchusen magazine and even that didn't give much.

@Veloxt1r0kore
I suppose we can try a hand at those. But just in case, treat it in what way?

Do they scale to any Marvel characters are they just alternate continuation versions of the original Man and Seven from their own tv series? Cause if they scale to any Marvel character we might as well make them scale to their feats instead.

As far as I am aware, there doesn't seem to be any hints of the usual Marvel characters yet in their world, and they don't seem to follow much of the basic setting establishment from the main works so it's probably better if we wait first. If nothing else, they could probably scale to the few feats they've been shown to do, like that one airdrop on Jirahs that Man did.

I read an expanded version of the Juggler novel's summary, and uh, to say it surprised me would be a serious understatement.

Tartarus' part in the SCW is out, but nothing new it seems. Most I understand is that "he opens the space-time gate [Narak], and freely travels between time and dimensions".

Huh cool so Tiga did exist in the Trigger universe as well. And considering how they said Golza and Melba appeared in the past I guess this means a version of the events of Ultraman Tiga happened in this universe as well. Guess we’ll see what the relationship between Tiga and Trigger is later on in the series or in the Super Complete Works.

So the chairman mentioned something about Ultras also existing in this world. So wait does this mean he’s from another universe? Perhaps the Neo Frontier Space Universe?

And huh they are blowing up the actual models for the monsters like in the Heisei series again rather than simply using cg or explosion for the monsters death.

Last edited:
Okay, finally got around to watching Trigger. It was amazing. The focal characters were kept limited enough so it was easy to keep up with the story. I would say that Reina didn't actually have enough time for us to see her accepting her son becoming Trigger. And on my narrative side, we saw too much of Trigger's physical abilities. Though on my side here, it would definitely help Trigger once he has a profile set up.

Huh? I thought it was too smooth, which is why I feel it could have worked if that happened after getting Circle Arms.

Speaking of Circle Arms, hopefully it actually has special properties. Even the Special Preview seem to indicate such.

The coreography made it smooth lel, tho it might be because the memories that connected to Kengo so he can keep up with Golba and Carmearra, aside that Golba managed to supressed Trigger

Circle Arms would have a major play i think

But yeah, at the very least Carmearra and Golba were still able to overpower him. Good to know they remember Trigger is literally just reawakened.

Off-topic, who are you guys' favorite Dark Giants? Darrgon is mine on design, Hudram for his damn voice and Carmearra for story potential. I also consider Hudram the scariest based on his battle cry as heard in the SP.

So I just saw a theory and it was actually quite a scary theory. What if the flower that Kengo was raising was actually the Trigger Universe’s Gijera? And according to some people on Tieba the name for that flower was apparently R'lyeh. So what if Kengo’s goal of making everyone smile takes a dark turn and instead he nearly drives humanity to extinction due to the flower he was hoping to raise on Earth turning out to be Gijera?

Also since the Chinese translation of Galaxy Rescue Force Voice Drama Episode 1 came out I’ll make a brief summary of what happened.

The first episode takes place after Sora and Ribut first joined the Galaxy Rescue Force. They both break the 4th wall so I guess that’s a ability they have. The lion monster is Shisa not Gukulushisa from the Geed movie. They were originally a race of sacred beasts that existed since super ancient times but was nearly driven to extinction due to civilization progression. And as they were about to go extinct they met Queen Izana who gave them the mission to protect the life forms in the universe and thus revived.

Edit: Also nevermind apparently they finally have English subs for the Voice Dramas. So you guys can go check out episode 1 yourself.

Last edited:
So I just saw a theory and it was actually quite a scary theory. What if the flower that Kengo was raising was actually the Trigger Universe’s Gijera? And according to some people on Tieba the name for that flower was apparently R'lyeh. So what if Kengo’s goal of making everyone smile takes a dark turn and instead he nearly drives humanity to extinction due to the flower he was hoping to raise on Earth turning out to be Gijera?
I noticed that too, that will take a very dark turn if it's somehow true

And he said he found the flower so it's implied the flower was there in mars for a long time

If this theory is true than I can’t wait for the episode where Gijera appears. The Gijera episode in Ultraman Tiga was easily one of the best episode in the Heisei Era.

Also you guys think we’ll get a Gatanothor-esque monster in Ultraman Trigger? Cause they decided to just use Gazort’s suit from the stage show which is a rather horrible suit. And considering how much hype is behind Trigger I doubt they won’t go all out on their budget. So do you guys think that perhaps they saved their budget to make another humongous monster like Gatanothor?

Never knew the Gazort suit they used was from the stage show, it looks kind of neat tbh

I hope so, it's been a while we didn't get humongous daikaiju like Gatanothor and Zogu

Also i'm hoping Goldras would have a role here, OG Goldras managed to pulled out something nuts before so i'm hoping they would unnerf Goldras if he's appear again

I must have forgot about the details, bur didn't Kengo say he actually made the flower or was responsible for it existing in the first place? And yes, I've also read that review and honestly that was one aspect that I didn't take into account. Not to mention that he intends to make people happy with it, and mix that with the fact Gijera has its pollen and you've got a recipe for disaster. Just for extra confirmation, the name was indeed R'lyeh. Cosmic horror. Y'know, for a fun family entertainment viewing.

I too hope for a new Gatanothor or at least someone of its standing.

Never knew the Gazort suit they used was from the stage show, it looks kind of neat tbh
From what I remember I think some people said the mouth on this Gazort’s suit can’t even be closed. Not to mention this blue color looks weird for Gazort. So all these factors caused a lot of people to say that compared to the original Gazort suit this one is rather horrible.
Also i'm hoping Goldras would have a role here, OG Goldras managed to pulled out something nuts before so i'm hoping they would unnerf Goldras if he's appear again
There’s actually another theory on Tieba that Chairman Shizumu might’ve been one of the victims of Goldras that has never returned during the events of Ultraman Tiga episode 36. And I think there were mentions of I think four people not making it back after Goldras’ time manipulation shenanigan. But I‘m honestly not sure if Tsuburaya would remember something so minor from so long ago.

Last edited:
That's interesting theory, as for minor thing well i dunno, even the minor stuff from OG Gridman created what we known so far in SSSS Gridman and Dynazenon, so why not Ultraman?

For Gazort, thinking it's the different variant

Oh right I forgot that they confirmed Gauma is the mummy from episode 18 of the original Gridman series.

Yeah it’s probably a different variant but it does look kinda weird based on the preview images from the magazine.

Back