• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Joneus I could understand since he has been considered the strongest Ultraman of U40 for a long time now and Titas is also from U40. And with the stuff that Titas pulled in Taiga (Punching out Galactron MK2 who previously ko’d Royal Mega Master Geed and tanked over a dozen techniques from Geed, Orb, and Zero (Weakened) I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see Joneus be super strong.

But Base Z punching Zett who is superior to Hyper Zetton Deathscythe? That’s gonna cause scaling problems. Also Absolute Tartarus is bringing back enemies from the past. Not reviving them and powering them up. Straight up bringing them back from the past. So if enemies from the past fight characters from the future who scale way above them without getting stomped it’s gonna be really weird.

Last edited:
Actually, yeah, you have a point there.

And honestly, I forgot that by all means, Zero was severely weakened during the Geed movie climax.

Yeah Zero was actually stated by the director to be weakened all the way from the start of Geed until Ultra Galaxy Fight. The director pretty much said that if Zero was at full power he could solve all the problems in the New Generation Pre-Taiga. And honestly I’m pretty sure at this point Post-Taiga Zero who got even stronger is capable of soloing Grimdo himself. Like seriously his base form is now above Delta Rise Claw which is above Galaxy Rising which is above Gilvallis who was above all the New Generations Strongest Form individually when previously it was at most above Royal Mega Master. So I wouldn’t even be surprised if Shining Zero could stomp Full Power Grimdo.

Last edited:
Yeah I did mention that in my list of Post-Omega Armageddon statements and scaling under R/B to Ultra Galaxy Fight. The director pretty much said at full power Zero could solve all the problems in New Generations Pre-Taiga. Which implies that even during Ultra Galaxy Fight he is still in his weakened state. Taiga was the first time we saw him back at full power in Base.

Also uhh not really related to New Generation. Just a few statements from Showa and Old Heisei. But uhh

Taro’s Strium Ray is apparently 20x stronger than Ace’s Metallium Ray. So Taro during his series run and probably even now is 20x stronger than Ace.

Tiga during his series’ run apparently had a statement of being superior to Showa Era Ultras. But yeah this is only limited to his appearance in his own series. Later on every Ultraman got stronger so these old statements about them being the strongest don’t matter anymore as there’s always a new strongest statement. But yeah this at least means all Heisei Era Ultras should scale to 4-B as well since Tiga is pretty much the weakest among the Heisei Ultras.
ff7eb8f3d7ca7bcb553a67c3b0096b63f724a80e.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I knew Zero was meant to be powerful, but that's ridiculous. So this means had he not been absorbed by Bullton, he'd have pretty much finished off Celebro in Z.

And Ace should logically be superior to his predecessors since he was powered up by them before coming to Earth. Good lord the scaling was ridiculous even back then.

Weakest Heisei. Damn. But still, this gives a good base.

Yep pretty much.

Yeah Ace also has a statement of being the strongest Ultra Brother prior to Taro. And I don’t think any of the other Ultra Brothers are considered stronger than Taro until Mebius’ series. Although Leo if I remember correctly is considered stronger than Ace as the Saucer Monsters he fought are considered to be superior to Super Monsters. Astra is comparable to Leo. 80 if I remember correctly is also stronger than Ace as the Negative Energy Monsters he fought are also considered to be on average more powerful than Super Monsters. Not sure if there was a statement about Negative Energy Monsters being superior to Saucer Monsters though.

Just so you know Tiga doesn’t really have a statement of being the weakest to my knowledge. But since Tiga is the Heisei equivalent of Ultraman who was pretty much the weakest among the Showa Ultras and on top of almost every other Heisei Ultra scaling to Dyna this means Tiga is very likely on the weaker if not the weakest end of Heisei Ultras. Dyna is straight up said to be a more powerful successor to Tiga. Gaia V2 is shown to be comparable to Tiga and Dyna in the Battle In Hyperspace movie which takes place sometime during Gaia’s series after he unlocked Supreme Version. And we all know Max also had a statement of being superior to all previous Ultras so he obviously scales above them. Cosmos should also probably scale as it’s shown later many times that he is comparable to Base Dyna with Luna mode.

Nexus I honestly have no clue but if we consider his appearance in Ginga S and X to still be the same Nexus than he would also still be 4-B. He would in fact he above Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia as it’s said that during the Ginga S movie the directors made the tower climb like a video game. The higher up they go the stronger than enemies. And since Dark Mephisto was the first floor after Five King the gatekeeper this means Dark Mephisto > Five King. Also I think there was also a statement somewhere saying that Space Beasts are stronger than all previous types of monsters (Super Monsters, Saucer Monsters, Negative Energy Monsters, etc.).

Mebius has a clear scaling to the Showa Ultras and he‘s the only one that didn’t have a strongest Ultra to date statement. But he did defeat Zetton albeit with help so him being Likely 4-B in Base should be fine. All his other forms would just be higher degrees of 4-B.

But yeah the gist is that pretty much all Showa and Heisei Ultras are 4-B due to scaling above Jack who defeated Zetton II who is stronger than the original Zetton.

Last edited:
Yeah like the Showa and Heisei scaling is also pretty crazy but it’s no where near as bad as the New Generations where every single story is connected so the scaling chain is much longer than normal.

Showa scaling is pretty much just a straight line as the story is linear with no canon parallel universes.
Heisei scaling is like a tree branching out after the straight Showa scaling due to the Ultras all coming from different universes.
New Generation scaling is pretty much a web. Characters could get weakened at some point in the story so instead of the scaling chain simply going straight or branching out it could go backwards and on top of that they could also still get stronger so the scaling pretty much became a web at some point.

As Tiga fans it's really hurt me someone claim him as weakest ultra man heisei era.

You need to be careful about statement. Don't take that as fact.

Feat > Statement.

Last edited:
I mean being the weakest Ultra of the Heisei Era still means he’s stronger than all the Ultras from the Showa Era. Also do you even see what the majority of Ultras in Heisei are like? Cosmos is supposed to be an Ultraman split from Legend who was said to be the god of Cosmos’ universe. Nexus is literally a devolved form of Noa another one of the god tiers of the Ultra Series. Max had the title of fastest and strongest during his series’ run. Mebius was the new strongest Ultra Brother half way through his series’ run. Zero is Zero and Belial is Belial. So yeah Tiga really had nothing else over the later Ultras who are all pretty much elites or gods in comparison to him. Only Dyna and Gaia are often shown to be comparable to him since they are stronger but not by too much.

Last edited:
Hey, on the Taguchi interview, was there any mention of Bandai on their own opinions regarding his desire to break off from the current trend?

That I’m not sure. I only found the part where they mentioned Taguchi deciding to make Z the epilogue to New Generation. Tried searching to see if there was a bit more to this interview but I think this is it.

But yeah I’m also kinda worried about what Bandai is gonna do once they break away from this New Generation tradition. Cause I honestly don’t want anything bad to happen to Tsuburaya again.

Yeah, hopefully just because they cut off from easy brandings, they don't get hard pressed for new gimmicks.

Regarding of Tiga and OG Ultraman.

During X movie he scaled to Nexus and Max , who can defeat Tsurugi Demagaa.

Tiga also comparable to Orb Origin (pre 10 years training ) because he the defeat Gatanathor , One of strongest Maga Beast.

Original Ultraman comparable Mebius Burning Brave form.

He also scaled to Orb Origin , because he the one who defeat Zetton , another strongest mage beast.

Why do I rate them to 3A ? Because they scaled to Zero who beat one of Maga Beast , Maga Pandon .

If I rate Ultraman Heisei during pre-heisei era.

• Tiga = 3A.
  • Dyna = 4B.
  • Gaia = 4B.
  • Cosmos = 4B - possible 3A ( if he beat Leugocyte )
  • Nexus = 3A.
  • Max = 3A.
  • Mebius = 3A.

None of those monsters and Ultras you listed are 3-A. The current scaling is just a mess they all only scale to 4-B because of Zetton’s solar system busting statement.

Also like I said these statements only affect them during their series. In the later series almost all of them are comparable to each other in some ways because they all got stronger.

Pre-Omega Armageddon Zero also isn’t 3-B other than with his Ultimate Zero and Shining Zero forms.

Also Orb Origin doesn’t scale to Base Zero until after his 10 year special training.

If Cosmos does beat Leugocyte in Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 he would only be 3-B with Future Mode.

Anyway nice to meet you.

Last edited:
Ah.

Also, I can't add much other than things are mostly in accordance to what Peter managed to figure out.

Yep pretty much.

Yeah Ace also has a statement of being the strongest Ultra Brother prior to Taro. And I don’t think any of the other Ultra Brothers are considered stronger than Taro until Mebius’ series. Although Leo if I remember correctly is considered stronger than Ace as the Saucer Monsters he fought are considered to be superior to Super Monsters. Astra is comparable to Leo. 80 if I remember correctly is also stronger than Ace as the Negative Energy Monsters he fought are also considered to be on average more powerful than Super Monsters. Not sure if there was a statement about Negative Energy Monsters being superior to Saucer Monsters though.

Just so you know Tiga doesn’t really have a statement of being the weakest to my knowledge. But since Tiga is the Heisei equivalent of Ultraman who was pretty much the weakest among the Showa Ultras and on top of almost every other Heisei Ultra scaling to Dyna this means Tiga is very likely on the weaker if not the weakest end of Heisei Ultras. Dyna is straight up said to be a more powerful successor to Tiga. Gaia V2 is shown to be comparable to Tiga and Dyna in the Battle In Hyperspace movie which takes place sometime during Gaia’s series after he unlocked Supreme Version. And we all know Max also had a statement of being superior to all previous Ultras so he obviously scales above them. Cosmos should also probably scale as it’s shown later many times that he is comparable to Base Dyna with Luna mode.

Nexus I honestly have no clue but if we consider his appearance in Ginga S and X to still be the same Nexus than he would also still be 4-B. He would in fact he above Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia as it’s said that during the Ginga S movie the directors made the tower climb like a video game. The higher up they go the stronger than enemies. And since Dark Mephisto was the first floor after Five King the gatekeeper this means Dark Mephisto > Five King. Also I think there was also a statement somewhere saying that Space Beasts are stronger than all previous types of monsters (Super Monsters, Saucer Monsters, Negative Energy Monsters, etc.).

Mebius has a clear scaling to the Showa Ultras and he‘s the only one that didn’t have a strongest Ultra to date statement. But he did defeat Zetton albeit with help so him being Likely 4-B in Base should be fine. All his other forms would just be higher degrees of 4-B.

But yeah the gist is that pretty much all Showa and Heisei Ultras are 4-B due to scaling above Jack who defeated Zetton II who is stronger than the original Zetton.
Post this statement.
We need to see this is true or fake.

I use google translate for Tiga. There no statement about him stronger than all showa Ultraman but that " 最強の光の戦士" is confirmed to be " Strongest warrior of light"

Yeah and Warriors of Light is just another title for Ultraman. So at the time of Tiga’s series he was considered to be the strongest Ultraman to date. And when Dyna’s came out he became the strongest as he is canonically stronger than Tiga. Than Max came out and he also had a title of strongest. Than Mebius came out and he was shown to have surpassed Taro after unlocking Burning Brave. And than so on and so forth. There’s a new strongest almost every year.

Last edited:
Yeah and Warriors of Light is just another title for Ultraman. So at the time of Tiga’s series he was considered to be the strongest Ultraman to date.
And where do you get information about Tiga is weakest heisei and OG Ultraman is weakest showa ? You need to prove that.

Did you not read what I said later on? I never said Tiga has a clear statement of being the weakest. I said he’s on the weaker end because all other Ultraman scales above him in some way. Dyna is literally stated to be a superior successor to Tiga. Gaia scales to both Tiga and Dyna. Cosmos scales to Dyna. Nexus scales to his own monsters that have statements of being stronger than all previous types of monsters on top of the Ginga S movie implying he’s superior to the Heisei trio (Tiga, Dyna, Gaia) due to the tower climb having Dark Mephisto after Five King. Max has a statement of being the strongest and fastest Ultraman to date. Mebius doesn’t really have one but he scales to and above the Ultra Brothers. And than there’s Zero who as we all know scales above everyone.

Ultraman was clearly one of the weakest as he couldn’t beat Zetton in his series while Jack defeated a stronger version of Zetton in his series. But after Ultraman’s own series he was pretty much shown as comparable to Jack so that doesn’t matter anymore. And like I said and I’ll repeat again. These are only statements for when their series was airing. Later on when they return they all became stronger and are comparable to each other in some way so these statements don’t matter anymore.

Last edited:
Did you not read what I said later on? I never said Tiga has a clear statement of being the weakest. I said he’s on the weaker end because all other Ultraman scales above him in some way. Dyna is literally stated to be a superior successor to Tiga. Gaia scales to both Tiga and Dyna. Cosmos scales to Dyna. Nexus scales to his own monsters that have statements of being stronger than all previous types of monsters on top of the Ginga S movie implying he’s superior to the Heisei trio (Tiga, Dyna, Gaia) due to the tower climb having Dark Mephisto after Five King. Max has a statement of being the strongest and fastest Ultraman to date. Mebius doesn’t really have one but he scales to and above the Ultra Brothers. And than there’s Zero who as we all know scales above everyone.
I know and still disagree with your beloved statement.

You made claim about Tiga being weakest heisei ultra and yet ignore his apparents during Ginga and X the movie.

Base Ginga , Base Victory and Base X scaled to Judar specters because they can damage him and success to beat him. Judar specters is around 3A because he can destroy universe. This statement from Hikari and UltraFather. Ultraman King also aware how strong Judar Specter . That why he order Leo , Astra , Ace , Hikari to help Ginga and Victory. Judar Specter appeared during middle episode of Ultraman X. That mean Base Ginga , Victory , Base X on that episode is already 3A.

Nexus also scaled to this feat because he appeared during late episode of Ultraman X and help Daichi to beat Space Beast.

Max has statement to be superior than all ultra ? Too bad Belial can beat him with one attack meanwhile Ultra brother can landed some hit despite they get beaten.

Ultraman was clearly one of the weakest as he couldn’t beat Zetton in his series while Jack defeated a stronger version of Zetton in his series. But after Ultraman’s own series he was pretty much shown as comparable to Jack so that doesn’t matter anymore. And like I said and I’ll repeat again. These are only statements for when their series was airing. Later on when they return they all became stronger and are comparable to each other in some way so these statements don’t matter anymore.
And yet you don't apply this to Tiga and other Ultra. this post is proved another feat > statement.

I will focus with Tiga.

He already return in Ginga and X movie and stronger than his series airing.

Orb Tiga = X Tiga version > Ginga Tiga >> EoS Tiga.

He return in Ginga movie and scaled to Dyna post EoS Ultraman Saga and Gaia.

In Ultraman X Movie Tiga get another scaled to Nexus , Max , Base Ginga , Base Victory, and Base Zero because they defeat Tsurungi Demagaa , a kaiju who only can beaten with Exceed X.

He get last scaled to Ultraman Zero during Orb Era because he beat Maga Pendon. How strong this Zero ? He already stronger than X movie version and scaled to Ginga , Victory and X who can beat Judar .

I will ask you about statement .

1. Where do you get statement about every ultra and Kaiju ?

2. How old that statement ? Because if that information is too old and contradicted that mean we should ignore it.

Thing is, like Peter said, those statements weren't so much saying Tiga is the weakest, as it is more to compare him with the Showa Ultras. If I recall correctly.

Besides, these statements, again as Peter said, don't really matter anymore considering the scaling that follows.

And in regards to Juda, it's still mostly a possibility and will need proper evaluation first. While I believe that it does warrant a tier bump, we also have to see what the community thinks based on what evidences we can bring.

Thing is, like Peter said, those statements weren't so much saying Tiga is the weakest, as it is more to compare him with the Showa Ultras. If I recall correctly.

Besides, these statements, again as Peter said, don't really matter anymore considering the scaling that follows.

And in regards to Juda, it's still mostly a possibility and will need proper evaluation first. While I believe that it does warrant a tier bump, we also have to see what the community thinks based on what evidences we can bring.
Thanks.

This is better explanation.

And like I said and I’ll repeat again. These are only statements for when their series was airing. Later on when they return they all became stronger and are comparable to each other in some way so these old statements don’t matter anymore.
I honestly feel like you aren’t reading my posts clearly at all. Like I told you these are statements from when their series were airing. I even specifically said that later on they are comparable so these statements don’t matter anymore.

Also what kinda of logic is because Ginga, Victory, Ace, Leo, and Astra show up to fight Juda Spectre so therefore they are 3-A? You do realize that Victory Knight was losing to Juda Spectre before he started dual wielding. And Victory Knight defeated Victory Killer who defeated Ace and Ginga.

Also Ginga, Victory, and X didn’t fight Juda Spectre. They fought Mold Spectre and Gua Spectre. Also X needed to use Exceed X and Victory needed to use Victory Knight to fight Mold Spectre. Later on they also needed to fuse into Ginga Victory to fight Gua Spectre. They literally don’t scale to them at all in base. Only Ginga does because he got buffed again.

Also like I said the scaling on the profiles are currently a mess. Many of the scalings don't make any sense and I already explained why in the posts above. Not all Ultras get stronger every single time they appear. We should only give them new keys when they are explicitly shown to be stronger. Such as Zero Pre-Omega Armageddon and Post-Omega Armageddon.

Also you do realize that the tv and movies themselves show more contradiction then what the directors are actually trying to show right? For opening scene of Geed the databook specifically gave a history about Omega Armageddon and said Ultimate Zero narrowly lost to Belial and both of them were heavily wounded during that fight which forced Belial to use the Super Dimension Eradication Bomb. But instead what we were shown in the tv series was Belial one shotting Ultimate Zero and using the Bomb for no reason as he could’ve easily defeated all the other Ultras there if he defeated Ultimate Zero in one hit.

Seriously here I am trying to fix the scaling and tiering of the verse by bringing in scans and statements of all the feats in the series above 5-B as well as mentioning feats and statements for the scaling. And yet it’s like you are ignoring everything I said and making up your own scaling just because I said Tiga isn’t that strong when the Heisei Era first began.

Last edited:
Seriously I was having so much fun debating and talking about the scaling again. I haven’t had so much fun doing research for a series that has decades of history ever since the forum move. And yet here we go again people like you who don’t even correctly read what I say in my posts are the reason I even quit from versus debating for a while in the first place.

Anyways @Mr.Cutlery do you know how to link words and sentences to images in the new forum? Cause i was thinking maybe I should make the revision for changing the tiers but I can't seem to link the words and sentences to images. I can only post them separately which is really annoying as you have to scroll down and it causes the thread to lag on mobile due to all the images loading at once.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like you aren’t reading my posts clearly at all. Like I told you these are statements from when their series were airing. I even specifically said that later on they are comparable so these statements don’t matter anymore.

Also what kinda of logic is because Ginga, Victory, Ace, Leo, and Astra show up to fight Juda Spectre so therefore they are 3-A? You do realize that Victory Knight was losing to Juda Spectre before he started dual wielding. And Victory Knight defeated Victory Killer who defeated Ace and Ginga.

Also Ginga, Victory, and X didn’t fight Juda Spectre. They fought Mold Spectre and Gua Spectre. Also X needed to use Exceed X and Victory needed to use Victory Knight to fight Mold Spectre. Later on they also needed to fuse into Ginga Victory to fight Gua Spectre. They literally don’t scale to them at all in base. Only Ginga does because he got buffed again.

Also like I said the scaling on the profiles are currently a mess. Many of the scalings don't make any sense and I already explained why in the posts above. Not all Ultras get stronger every single time they appear. We should only give them new keys when they are explicitly shown to be stronger. Such as Zero Pre-Omega Armageddon and Post-Omega Armageddon.

Also you do realize that the tv and movies themselves show more contradiction then what the directors are actually trying to show right? For opening scene of Geed the databook specifically gave a history about Omega Armageddon and said Ultimate Zero narrowly lost to Belial and both of them were heavily wounded during that fight which forced Belial to use the Super Dimension Eradication Bomb. But instead what we were shown in the tv series was Belial one shotting Ultimate Zero and using the Bomb for no reason as he could’ve easily defeated all the other Ultras there if he defeated Ultimate Zero in one hit.

Seriously here I am trying to fix the scaling and tiering of the verse by bringing in scans and statements of all the feats in the series above 5-B as well as mentioning feats and statements for the scaling. And yet it’s like you are ignoring everything I said and making up your own scaling just because I said Tiga isn’t that strong when the Heisei Era first began.
First, I apologize for how much my reading compression and my English is suck.

Second. there many things I want reply about why Base Ginga , Base Victory and Base X is 3A. but I decide waiting until you post the statement.

What are you talking about? There is no statement for Mold Spectre and Gua Spectre. It's just scaling and stuff we have seen in the show. Mold Spectre is Juda Spectre's older brother and we see that he could fight Exceed X and Victory Knight after absorbing Dark Thunder Energy. Not sure if Mold is stronger than Juda even without absorbing it. I should probably go and rewatch Andro Melos to see if they were comparable.

If you want to say they should be 3-A in Base because they fought and seemingly hurt Gua Spectre than no. That's just an outlier for Base X and Base Victory as Exceed X and Victory Knight couldn't even take down Mold Spectre who is one of the fusion material of Gua Spectre. Base Ginga during the events of Ultraman X does not scale to Base Victory or Base X. He got buffed and became comparable if not even stronger than Exceed X and Victory Knight.

Also Juda's feat isn't 3-A. New standards pretty much say Juda's feat is just 3-B and if his statement of destroying the universe is accepted it would be 3-B possibly 3-A. Although after the events of Omega Armageddon all New Generations Base Form would probably become 3-C possibly 3-B via downscaling due to Primitive Geed being said to be 10x weaker than Belial Atrocious (Weakened).

Last edited:
I agree tbh, its all entertaining and fun debate (even with the clusterfrick scaling) until you came here and all the sudden being butthurt because Tiga is "weak", and like you are not get it from everything Peter said

Even with english suck reasoning at least you need to understand, also if you still not get it at all then we might just ignored you (i know its harsh)

So I finished Andro Melos and I have to say this is a rather weird series. So from the looks of it all three Gua siblings are comparable to each other. So Mold Spectre should also be comparable to Juda Spectre.

But other than that it seems like all the Andros are stronger than the Gua Siblings individually. Andro Melos defeated Juda, Andro Wolf defeated Mold, Andro Flor defeated Gina. Andro Mars is the strongest among the Andros. Juda after reviving from his defeat against Andro Melos got stronger and is now even stronger than Andro Mars.

Andro Melos w/ Grantector is several tens of times (何十倍 nan juu bai) (Several means at least 3 so Grantector is a 30x multiplier) stronger than before. He defeated the revived Juda and also defeated Gua the fusion of all three siblings. Also holy crap the original Gua looks ugly. So friggin glad they completely redeisgned his Spectre form in X.

Like wow the Showa Era has a crap ton of ridiculous multipliers. First Taro's Strium Ray being 20x Ace's Metallium Ray now Grantector making its user 30x stronger than before.

Last edited:
I never watched Andro Melos before, is it good?

Well at this point i will not be surprised if there is more ridiculous multiplier in showa ultras lel

No it’s honestly not that good. It’s a 45 episode mini series that is ~6 minutes long each episode. It’s like the series where Tsuburaya spend the very minimum effort to create. There’s barely any special effects and the suits look weird and the weapons are like very obvious paper maches. Also the final boss Gua’s suit is terrible. Heck it didn’t even seem like Gua was moving at all. It just looked like some kind of mud doll model that was just standing there.

Also I’m not sure where you can watch it in English. I just decided to watch it in Chinese since the full series was on bilibili.

Last edited:
I recall there being the whole series available with English subs on YouTube last year. Not all that sure.

Oh yeah, is there any... notable feats, from Andro Melos? And yes, I ask this with full awareness on the limitations the series has.

I only found episodes 1-7 in English on YouTube. None of the others could be found.

No there are literally 0 notable feats. Its just the Gua siblings trying to take over the universe and than getting defeated by the Andres. Cause like I said this was a miniseries so Tsuburaya barely put any effort into making it. All it has is the scaling between the Andros and the Gua Sibling.

Yeah Andro Melos straight up said the Grantector increases his power by several tens of times. That’s about the only important statement that was made in this series. And there really isn’t any contradiction as he basically stomped Gua the fusion of the Gua Siblings.

Last edited:
So andro mellos confirmed to be around 3B? That really doesn't made me surprise because his true identity is Ultraman Zoffy, one of strongest Ultra Brother.

Back