• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Materializing Data into Worlds

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I have a question regarding this:

Say, for example, there is data in this computer. And then suddenly, by means of Reality Warping I assume, the data from such computer is used to materialise a world that never existed before and can be stood on and interacted with without the person being turned into data.

Can this count for AP if said materialisation was achieved through power?

It is possible for using Data to martialize things to be AP, but I do not think there's a proper way to calculate it. And I also would advice against using the Mass-Energy conversion. But creating a planet out of digital data that's also treated as a universal energy system should follow the same rules as when done using Ki or other universal energy system to create stuff.

Mmm…

Alright. So it can count as AP…

Guess I can now proceed with some plans I have in store…

Back