• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Semi-Composite Kaiju and Ultra Revision

So basically Beryudora is a fusion of over 226 monsters but the monsters are technically on the surface of Beryudora's body and they are shown to still be able to use their projection based abilities. So Beryudora should have these projection based abilities and a few other passive things.

Beryudora

Abilities

Resistances

King was stated here to have mastered all the Ultra techniques in his 400,000 years of training. So he would at least have all the non race specific techniques of the Ultras of his universe which would include the M78 and L77 Ultras.

Ultraman King

Abilities

Resistances

Oh right also this databook states that King has infinite power. So that would also make King's stamina infinite.
Ultraman King, who has infinite power and is said to have unlimited abilities, can freely manipulate natural phenomena such as typhoons, lightning bolts, and blizzards by simply snapping his fingertips. In addition, it has a "natural disaster technique" that can cause natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis. Also, King uses the life-threatening "teleportation" of Ultra Warriors as a daily means of transportation for himself.

Last edited:
Wouldn't this be more like Breath Attack?

Other than that, everything else looks good to me.

Wouldn't this be more like Breath Attack?

Other than that, everything else looks good to me.
You know I completely forgot that was an ability due to how specific that was but yeah I’ll change it to Breath Attack instead. Though I think there were a few attacks in there where they actually make a wind storm. But anyway thanks for the input.

Last edited:
You know I completely forgot that was an ability due to how specific that was but yeah I’ll change it to Breath Attack instead. Though I think there were a few attacks in there where they actually make a wind storm. But anyway thanks for the input.
Yeah, the ones that cause wind storms are fine as Air Manipulation

Back