• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ultimate Waifus: Lancer Artoria vs Tohka

If they are in their spiritual forms, yes.

In their combat forms they have a physical form

Tohka kind of lucky that she has type 8 immortality, massive AP advantage, and can bypass the passive null, without all of that Tohka screwed hard here

How can she destroy the barriers? The outer barrier needed a suicide attack from ozy and nito then the inner needed someone with a good heart like a Buddha.

Forgive me but I want to confirm from at least one other person before I retract most of the votes in that case.

Yeah Tohka can't do much to get passed that from what I know of DAL.

I could make it inverse Tohka if she doesn't resist spatial stuff

Crap you're right.

What rank of magic resist is Lancer Artoria and Alter?

Alright well

If Inverse Tohka can bypass 6B shields Ill switch to her.

If not, Ill switch to their 6C versions

Back