• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Super energetic goddesses designed by Tsunako that fight using special swords, have a love for desserts.
Neptune is Low 2-C, and start transformed
Tokha is her Complete Full Spirits Form
Speed equal
They fight on Bowser World from Super Mario 3D world.
tumblr_p7305mXtKb1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

They start 30 meters apart

Votes:

Pudding: thetechmaster36, noninho, Fezzih_007, Brogeefrong, XxZetsuxX, ijl007, ProbNotAFelon, Dragonite007, Javenplayz253

c4808faf505a5b31ebc3f67d59545448.jpg

Kinako Bread:
34d07700e179a796d30f48e97f2747dd.jpg

Last edited:
Alright well, guess I'll ask the obvious, what is Tohka supposed to do against Poison, Paralysis, Power Null, as well as being nerfed by around 25-30% because of Weaken Enemies?

I dunno what DaL's scaling chain for Low 2-C is, but judging by her justification, she seems to be closer to baseline than Neptune is, so I have a feeling Neptune would either destroy her in a few attacks, or she'll just get one-shot

Alright well, guess I'll ask the obvious, what is Tohka supposed to do against Poison, Paralysis, Power Null, as well as being nerfed by around 25-30% because of Weaken Enemies?
Nothing really, If she gets cautgh she probally dies. But she have previous knowlegement, so she probally would keep her distance, and attack from afar.

so she probally would keep her distance, and attack from afar.
When she's at a speed disadvantage, creating distance isn't exactly going to be easy unless she uses teleportation because they're starting 30 meters apart and they're in a pretty crowded area

Tohka's profile being so unbelievably outdated doesn't really help me understand whether or not she uses it in-battle, in-character, or frequently in either case for that matter, but if she doesn't use it in-battle or in-character, then Neptune can just move in and pretty easily take care of Tohka

When she's at a speed disadvantage, creating distance isn't exactly going to be easy unless she uses teleportation because they're starting 30 meters apart
True, but like, since Nep start in her base form, she can't exactly catch up if Tohka decides to fly up and then attack from afar.

Well, she can always transform, but not before Tohka uses a attack on her.
and they're in a pretty crowded area
Not really? I guess that's true if they fight on the ground, but the place they in have plenty of space to fly out too.

since Nep start in her base form, she can't exactly catch up if Tohka decides to fly up and then attack from afar
Neptune has Type 32 EX Blades / 32-bit Mega Blades and energy attacks she can throw at Tohka if she starts flying. Neptune can also just. . .jump. And try to reach her that way. It's not like she can't jump extremely high into the air; Neptune Break and Guardian Force shows us that she is more than capable of jumping incredibly high into the air. It just depends on how high Tohka would fly into the air.

Even with that, Tohka wouldn't just be able to fly into the air faster than Neptune can catch up with her; remember, Tohka's stats are reduced by around 25 to 30 percent because of Weaken Enemies, including her speed which, while not wholly significant, is still significant enough of a nerf to where Neptune can easily catch her before she attempts to fly
I guess that's true if they fight on the ground, but the place they in have plenty of space to fly out too
Again, that won't really matter because Tohka is at a speed disadvantage, meaning Neptune has more than enough time and chances to smack Tohka and either one-shot her, or heavily damage her and inflict her with the status effects which will pretty much spell her end

Even with that, Tohka wouldn't just be able to fly into the air faster than Neptune can catch up with her; remember, Tohka's stats are reduced by around 25 to 30 percent because of Weaken Enemies, including her speed which, while not wholly significant, is still significant enough of a nerf to where Neptune can easily catch her before she attempts to fly
Sure, Neptune can totally catch up with her.
But my point is that she won't before Tohka lauches a attack at her.
meaning Neptune has more than enough time and chances to smack Tohka and either one-shot her, or heavily damage her and inflict her with the status effects which will pretty much spell her end
Well, her spirit dress nulify physical demage and she have energy barries to defend against attacks, so she not totally helpless in close combat.

Anyway, i decide to take out the fact Tohka have previous knowlgement, since even with that, she would't fly up.
She most likely use energy sword slash instead.

But my point is that she won't before Tohka lauches a attack at her
Even if Tohka were to get an attack out on Neptune, would it do anything whatsoever? I know she'd have Deconstruction by this point, though with the way it's described, it's not even too far off from Neptune's resistance to Atomization. But she doesn't resist Deconstruction, so eh. But I don't even know if it's in-character or not, sadly (probably because her profile is, to be blunt, kinda bad), so would she even lead with her Deconstruction?
Well, her spirit dress nulify physical demage and she have energy barries to defend against attacks, so she not totally helpless in close combat
I'm aware, but:
  1. It states on her profile that the Spirit Dress only does it "to an extent", and considering the (supposed) huge AP gap between her and Neptune, I don't think it would be enough to stop her from being physically harmed to some capacity.
  2. The forcefields would likely be shattered like glass considering that the profile does not state that it increases her durability whatsoever.
  3. She still has no way to deal with the status effects being inflicted, which will not only hinder her ability to do anything because of Paralysis (and Apathy on top of that), but it will also continuously drain her life away because of Poison.
She most likely use energy sword slash instead
Then Neptune can just as easily dodge if that is her opening move; she has a speed advantage and has fought against enemies who can do this sort of thing.
she's also incredibly skilled but that's somewhat of a different thing

I'm gonna vote for Neptune atm, considering she currently has the more apparent wincons than Tohka

EDIT: Just looked at Tohka's profile again, looks like the key being used doesn't actually have Deconstruction, but rather CM Type 3. That can definitely be more troublesome if it's an inherent ability and not an activated ability, but as it stands, I'm still voting for Neptune because of her having more clear wincons.

Last edited:
Since it sounds like she has more wincons. I vote Top-Nep.

Makes sense since Tokha is definitely a Bottom

Back