• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ultimate Waifus: Lancer Artoria vs Tohka

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
What better war then a Waifu War? You know how good that sounds. Given 6C to High 6C Nasuverse is a thing now I have plenty of DaL matches in mind.

This is Spirit Form Tohka and Base Lancer Artoria, of course Speed is Equal.

Tohka Yatogami:

Lancer:

The very first thing she did was overkill the cursaders. Then created Camelot, started summoning the knights of the round table. Blessed them with hax. Secondly, t with light if judgement she killed many civilians with a casual blast.

She did a turn 1 NP true name release NP when fighting Mash, Bedi, and the MC as in she did it immediately. That if my memory is correct.

I don't recall too many notable fights that she was in

Assuming she's comparable in intelligence to her Saber counterpart, pretty great but not utterly obscene.

So Artorias' AP is 124 Gigatons, while Tohka's is like 669 Gigatons if I'm not mistaken. If Artoria can incap I go with Tohka by AP. I know Artoria has her 6-B stuff, but if that hits Tohka, I'm almost sure it will kill her.

I see no reason she can't incap as Tohka lacks that

That said, Tohkabherself has to bypass her magic resistance and country level shields

She has country level shield? I never noticed that.

Still Tohka have higher AP. I don't get what Magic is in Fate since is apparently a bunch of abilities that I wouldn't call magic, but eh.

I don't know, verse equalization is really lax on this site

If it helps, Tohka was the firstborn spirit of Mio Takamiya who was the first spirit, a being made of all the Mana of the world gathered at one place.

Is there any more detail than that? If she would end up equalizing as something closer to a familiar or spirit then she probably would not have divinity, but if it would end up equalizing as something closer to a demi-god then she might equalize to have a level of divinity

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Is there any more detail than that? If she would end up equalizing as something closer to a familiar or spirit then she probably would not have divinity, but if it would end up equalizing as something closer to a demi-god then she might equalize to have a level of divinity
I believe this one

It was already said by Schnee that she resists that because Tohka is definitely divine, being the "daugther" of a universe creator goddess.

It looks like it equalizes in Tohka's favor. Vote Tohka.

Back