• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Lifeform VS The Immortal "Human" (Kars VS Mirae On)

Kars is better in almost every aspect besides regen and range. I don't think either can put each other down but Kars' reactive evolution and his 300IQ brain could probably figure sth out to restrict Mirae

Kars' reactive evolution and his 300IQ brain could probably figure sth out to restrict Mirae
No he can't lol

Not only does Mirae have higher LS to just bust out of any restraining attempts, he can also just rip apart his own body to escape from anything that tries to hold him in place.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, true ig-

Then uh...I'm probably going with incon? Kar's immortality>>>Normal Pillar Men, who need to be reduced to 1cm cubes of flesh to stop functioning. Something that I don't think Mirae, with his 5x disadvantage in AP, would be capable of doing. But Kar's can't actually bypass Mirae's regeneration if his absorption doesn't work.

hmm well this is sort of thinking outside the box but can Kars use paralytic poison from any venomous species of animals to put mirae down?

if the answer is no or its not allowed then I guess I will vote incon

Yeah no regen is not helping against absorption, as he's not being destroyed but absorbed, and everything is getting inside, nothing left outiside to regenerate.

Yeah no regen is not helping against absorption, as he's not being destroyed but absorbed, and everything is getting inside, nothing left outiside to regenerate.
Even assuming it does work on him, it's not instantaneous, so Mirae could just rip off a limb or some shit before it happens then regenerate from afar while the rest of his body is absorbed.
can't kars also like posess him by invading his body?
No. Mirae can destroy his insides with a thought, so if Kars tries to invade his brain or his spinal cord or some shit to control him, he'd just immediately destroy whatever internals he could utilize to control him.

I mean that he physically takes control of the person and the latter becomes essentially ********.
To "physically take control" of somebody in that manner, you need to be clinging to something to control him; whether it be his nervous system, his brain, his bones, muscles, etc.

If Kars enters his body (or tries to since it's clearly not instant), Mirae will just remove whatever internals he's using to control him, then spit him out with Body Control.

Couldn't Kars just use Hamon to eventually mindhax him or whatever eventually?
Like not his lead, but given enough time he'd eventually resort to that all things considered.

Always has.
It can induce madness/insanity, force sleep, has hypnosis (anime trimmed this one out thou a bit but Lisa Lisa did it to Suzie), body control of others, can straight up mindcontrol (See Caesar mindhaxing that chick for one of a few examples), and so on.
I can grab a few scans if the profiles lack them, I know Jonathan's profile does so I was cooking up a CRT for him so I have saved
It needs contact to work tho, like it can induce a bunch of wacky mindhax shit, but the hamon lad needs to make contact, or at least the Hamon itself does in some cases.

The profile doesn't have any scans of that at all, so I didn't see it when I checked.

Doesn't Hamon only work on opponents weak to sunlight? I know Kars' is good enough to work on people who aren't weak to it because he's just built different but has he used those specific effects on an opponent who isn't weak to sunlight?

Doesn't Hamon only work on opponents weak to sunlight? I know Kars' is good enough to work on people who aren't weak to it because he's just built different but has he used those specific effects on an opponent who isn't weak to sunlight?
Joseph against Suzie Q.

Esidisi says that it can one-shot humans too.

Nope. The sunlight thing is just for regen negation and vaporization which is Hamon's main purpose, but Hamon itself has a lot of utility and stuff outside of that, the obvious one being stat amping. Hamon has a lot of extra hax and abilities that works on anything, as long as it's alive, in Joseph's first appearance alone he says he can put random animals to sleep, he could cause cactuses to explode, he had to use negative Hamon to cancel out Caesar's positive Hamon so they didn't fry Suzie Q's heart when they went to kill ACDC. Caesar made a normal girl he was flirting with exhibit inhumane strength and mind controlled her to attack joseph, and Joseph charged a bird with Hamon and shoved it down her throat to attack Caesar when he went to kiss her to undo it.
Hamon can heal the wounds of others, empower them, and so on.

Basically Hamon can do a lot of shit, it just can't cause "physical damage" (though it can still do shit like fry a human's organs, think of it like a strong electric shock) unless you weak to sunlight.

Okay.

Mirae has a resistance to straight-up Mind Manipulation via resisting True Manipulation, which can forcefully manipulate someone's emotions and force them to do things they'd normally never do (because he's depressed as ****). And Infinite Stamina and Self-Sustenance should also technically counter the sleep stuff.

Idk how it'd interact with the madness stuff though. In what way does it "make someone go insane?"

id say that aint on the profile but im not one to talk so...
That doesn't help for sleep or body control tho, which arguably are even more widespread examples of Hamon usage.

And idk, it just be like it do, one example I like is when Jonathan charged some snakes with some hamon and "made them go crazy" eating their master.

id say that aint on the profile but im not one to talk so...
Uh yes it is? The resistance itself is on the profile, but if you're referring to the scans of it being able to make people do shit they normally wouldn't, those aren't there, but they do exist, I just didn't feel the need to do more bloat and excluded them at the time.
That doesn't help for sleep or body control tho, which arguably are even more widespread examples of Hamon usage.
Does this work on people who also have Body Control of their own? Mirae can basically control his entire body, from bones, to organs, to his arteries, and even his brain.

If Hamon works through trying to forcefully manipulate his body via his brain or nerves or whatever, he could also just immediately remove his brain and simply fight without it. As well as with any part of his body that's being potentially controlled.
And idk, it just be like it do, one example I like is when Jonathan charged some snakes with some hamon and "made them go crazy" eating their master.
I don't exactly know how this really effects Mirae all to much. It seems like it'd fall under making things more violent, which would fall under Mirae's resistance to having his emotions manipulated.

Uh yes it is? The resistance itself is on the profile, but if you're referring to the scans of it being able to make people do shit they normally wouldn't, those aren't there, but they do exist, I just didn't feel the need to do more bloat and excluded them at the time.
"Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Negated the effects of an emotion manipulating ability with his extremely low mood[11])
"Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Resisted several tests utilizing Ranjae Flowers built to kill him,[12] despite the fact a weapon made of the same material could previously slow down his regeneration[4])"
I don't see it tho.
Does this work on people who also have Body Control of their own? Mirae can basically control his entire body, from bones, to organs, to his arteries, and even his brain.

If Hamon works through trying to forcefully manipulate his body via his brain or nerves or whatever, he could also just immediately remove his brain and simply fight without it. As well as with any part of his body that's being potentially controlled.
Idk, it just kind of is? Obviously I can't say if it never happened, but when it happens the character in question goes blank. They're not cognizant while it happens, so I'm not sure this dude would even be able to take those measures if he can't think to do it in the first place.

But no, they never once say it's done via manipulating the brain or whatever so it probably isn't that.
I don't exactly know how this really effects Mirae all to much. It seems like it'd fall under making things more violent, which would fall under Mirae's resistance to having his emotions manipulated.
Perhaps, but madness manip isn't inherently empath manip, there's overlap, but that's the same with mind manip too.

But yeah, based on what i see, him resisting empath manip doesn't really serve as a counter to Hamon, especially given when someone gets body controlled, they're not even cognizant (Given Hamon also has the ability to induce unconsciousness or put things to sleep, probably a mix of that, neither of which this dude resists).
And besides, if he's mind controlled to think a different way, why would he think to counter it by ripping himself apart to begin with?

I don't see it tho.
Don't see the resistance to Empathic Manipulation...?
Idk, it just kind of is? Obviously I can't say if it never happened, but when it happens the character in question goes blank. They're not cognizant while it happens, so I'm not sure this dude would even be able to take those measures if he can't think to do it in the first place.

But no, they never once say it's done via manipulating the brain or whatever so it probably isn't that.
I'd say Mirae resists abilities that remove cognition but uh that legitimately isn't on the profile. There's still some scans I'd need to CRT in before making those claims, so, fair.
Perhaps, but madness manip isn't inherently empath manip, there's overlap, but that's the same with mind manip too.
The overlap is incredibly blatant here though, their almost identical abilities. I don't see why the resistance isn't valid.

Really I think shit like Madness and Empath should be merged with Mind Manipulation but you didn't hear that from me..

Don't see the resistance to Empathic Manipulation...?
That isn't resistance to mind hax, body control, sleep, madness, etc?
Like I can see maybe the crazy thing, but I don't think it'd extend to anything else based on "bro just real ******* depressed so it overrides".
I'd say Mirae resists abilities that remove cognition but uh that legitimately isn't on the profile. There's still some scans I'd need to CRT in before making those claims, so, fair.
But why tho
The overlap is incredibly blatant here though, their almost identical abilities. I don't see why the resistance isn't valid.
Eh, there's some overlap, but funny life energy magic doing it is a bit different.
Really I think shit like Madness and Empath should be merged with Mind Manipulation but you didn't hear that from me..
Fear manip too tbh

Back