• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Ultimate Life form Kars

The Ultimate Human + Technology vs The Ultimate Lifeform. I was going to put something deep here but I don't feel like it.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Composite Human starts the fight in a werehouse with every vehicle (fully fueled) and weapon ever created by man excluding nukes (As well as enough food and water to survive) and has prior knowledge on Kars. Kars dosn't know their there until they exit the werehouse.

BYdQHGL
Kars 21
Composite Human:
Ultimate Life Form Kars:

Inconclusive:

Kars blitzes the plane. Joseph who is far more unpredictable than Composite Human barely managed to fight off Kars using a plane, so eventually Kars is going to crash the plane and kill the human inside.

The only thing CH can do now is tie this match is if it waits for Kars to show up, and detonates every single nuke at once on the warehouse, killing itself with Kars.

Kars is getting downgraded btw

What is getting downgraded exactly?

I am sure his speed is not, so CH gets blitzed in any aircraft.

AP is, though MFTL reactions aren't gonna save you from a nuclear carpet bombing. Base Kars being downgraded means that second key does as well, iirc.

Wokistan said:
AP is, though MFTL reactions aren't gonna save you from a nuclear carpet bombing.
Before of after CH gets blitzed to hell and back?

It doesn't state how far Kars is away from CH, so, by standard rules. Kars is 4 km away... which would be covered in seconds.

Excluding nukes means CH either uses chemical/biological stuff or can't hurt kars at all. They exit the warehouse flying in a plane.

I mean, they don't have to. It's just highly recommended. I guess it would be a good idea to just make it every vehicle.

Due to Kars being Kars, biological weapons shouldn't be an issue but chemical weapons still likely are. I don't think anything else that can be stored in a plane will really hurt a tier 7.

Explosives can depending how strong they are, though I don't think that CH has access to anything strong enough. Maybe thermobarics? I'd need to read a bit about those.

Speed equalised is speed equalised. The human is still within human levels of durability so they're just gonna pop if this guy touches them.

Isn't this character a weird outer-biological guy? I don't see chemical or biological weapons really working on him. I think actual bombs could turn him into melt though

Chemical may, but due to being composite organism biological definitely isn't gonna.

That's not what makes chemical weapons deadly. In a sec I can post a list of a few notable ones.

" Kars dosn't know their there until they exit the werehouse. "

Does this mean that Kars starts off next to the warehouse on the outside?

4km away I'd assume.

I don't think CH really has anything that can effect Kars at this point, if this was Kars in base I would like CH's chances better though. CH with Hamon would be busted though.

Yea, without nukes and until Kars is revised, this is basically a stomp.

Alright. I'm not going to close this because I'm never going to find or think of it again if I do, but let's just agree to wait for Kars' revision.

Just give CH a reasonable amount of prep time, prior knowledge, and give him access to all weapons up to 8-A an be done with it.

Back