• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Swordsman VS The Immortal

7hDL3EL.jpg

Guts!

VS!

ih5Irud.jpg

Mirae On!

• Both characters are 8-A (Guts is allowed to go Berserker Armor)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Victory by death

FIGHT!

Last edited:
Guts' analytical prediction doesn't allow him to perfectly read someone's moves, plus, Guts has to hit Mirae to negate his regeneration with Dragon Slayer, and Mirae can fly, so he has win conditions.

"Guts' Probability Manipulation is likely not quite as effective in a VS match as it is in-story, as many of the times he's survived were due to outside help. While still otherwise applicable and even potentially highly effective, this does limit his potential options for a bailout with luck hax." idk man

Guts' probability manipulation will probably allow him to evade certain death in some scenarios but as noted on the profile it is somewhat limited. So useful in terms of getting out of dangerous situations but not a complete bail-out for him.

I'd honestly wait a bit for people before voting, but, if that is a vote, I'll count it. This match is not progressing how I thought it would.

So Guts has ways to kill him and resists a bunch of the stuff he has, but zombie boy has range and physical strength on him to just break him and shit

Stamina i kinda see it a bit more into zombie boy since he can heal from dmg, unlike Guts

Still is more or less comes down to who lands a killing blow first, so i say its a draw

Tbh I kinda lean towards Guts. Actually, I vote Guts. mirae always gets into close combat really fast and this is where he fails since he doesn't care about getting slashed to ribbons, which in this case would be his doom.

Mirae doesn't always get into close-combat really fast. There have been plenty of times where he's opted for large-scale attacks or ranged attacks with his tendrils. Either way, I'll count your vote.

Mirae doesn't always get into close-combat really fast. There have been plenty of times where he's opted for large-scale attacks or ranged attacks with his tendrils. Either way, I'll count your vote.
Yes but i think Guts is skilled enough to survive for long enough to get into close combat and slash Mirae to bits. Sadly Mirae isn't Yu so he ain't dodging a giant sword wielded by a very skilled swordsman

Back