• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The time has come: Anti-Monitor vs Super sonic archie (8-1-0) grace

Sonic's FateHax is still irrelevant, when AM can just stalemate it and draw it out until Sonic dies of old age, which judging by their completely comparable AP and similar hax is still 100% viable, and the most likely outcome, seeing as AM fought the Monitor, his equal, for a million years, and the battle only ended when both were knocked into a coma simultaneously. Voting for AM.

Actually, hold up.

Anti-Life Equation.

How good is Sonic's mind manip resistance? Because ALE literally ***** on Tier 2 mind manip resistance. Spectre, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Superman--the greatest walls in the DCU against universal-multiversal tier mindhax meant jackshit against the ALE. The Spectre was able to resist it longer than anyone else, and he's the literal Hand of God, yet he was still overcome.

Literally no one has ever no-sold the ALE's mindhax canonically, and DC is full of insane mindhax resistance feats.

A Stoned Orc said:
Sonic's FateHax is still irrelevant, when AM can just stalemate it and draw it out until Sonic dies of old age, which judging by their completely comparable AP and similar hax is still 100% viable, and the most likely outcome, seeing as AM fought the Monitor, his equal, for a million years, and the battle only ended when both were knocked into a coma simultaneously. Voting for AM.
It's not irrelevant if AM is set out to kill Sonic. The FateHax's ability is: Sonic must always Win. It's that level of broken and is the second most powerful Fate Manipulation on the website.

ElixirBlue said:
The FateHax's ability is: Sonic must always Win. It's that level of broken and is the second most powerful Fate Manipulation on the website.
While it is good fatehax, I doubt it's the second strongest on the wiki, also, even if it was, the match was changed to have Post Genesis Wave Super Sonic, who lacks it

Oh shoot, that's right. I spent so much time earlier talking about pre-Genesis on this thread that I forgot.

I'm actually trying to find the one who has the most powerful fate manipulation on the wiki right now. I'm forgetting who she was.

If FateHax isn't at play, then yeah, I do not see Sonic winning. ALE kind of ***** his entire world and makes him an extension of AM's will.

Eh, what Sonic has going for him is the greater multiverse destruction capability, but I don't think much else for Diet Archie Sonic.

I mean antimatter can shoot sonic and mobius doesn't resist the law hax that is in regular sonic attacks.

the only problem is that this is based on energetic attacks so it stagnates (I don't want to say which one is more powerful than which).

the ALE is not its first movement but like 4-5 (it starts with antimatter wave mostly, but with transmutation, then CQC and then if that doesn't work it goes through the ALE).

ALE is absolutely a possible starting choice for Anti-Monitor, since he has it. Why fight when you can completely enslave someone to be an extension of your will?

Back