• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The time has come: Anti-Monitor vs Super sonic archie (8-1-0) grace

He literally has sweepbots in the earlier scan that Anti Sonic and co fought. Not to mention Rabs was originally part of their gang, until she got kicked out after stuff with her legs and Alicia finding out she and AS were a thing. And O'Nux had made the orderix to protect the Island from the Supression Squad, until AS came back as Scourge.

And what? The dude was moving through the ranks as Antoine because of his skill and ruthlessness on the battlefield.

Again AS and Sonic were equal in Skill, Scourge is simply the more temperamental one and easier to get off his game. If you're the most skilled dude in the world and you have garbage temperament, it's gonna mess with your skill.

Sweepbots is Evil Sonic's skill training...

While Archie Sonic was fighting a Universal Dictator (in technology), an immortal wanna be god, and magic sorcery.

I don't know why Rabs getting kick out is notable in this conversation about skill.

Given Patch's personality, he could very easily have taken someone else's credit. Like how he poisoned and manipulated so many people.

ElixirBlue said:
Sweepbots is Evil Sonic's skill training...

While Archie Sonic was fighting a Universal Dictator (in technology), an immortal wanna be god, and magic sorcery.
And yet was matched by Anti Sonic twice. Again he has better temperament. Not skill.

I don't know why Rabs getting kick out is notable in this conversation about skill.

You asked why would she fight them and I gave the reason.

Given Patch's personality, he could very easily have taken someone else's credit. Like how he poisoned and manipulated so many people.

Assumptions. It's especially faulty given later on he agai matches Antoine, whos no longer a punk. And poisoned so many people? He was only gonna poison Maximillan. And only manipulation he did was tricking people into thinking he was Antoine and trying to get Sonic jailed when he was close to his goal. Basing his skill off things that have nothing to do with skill when he was rising through the ranks makes no sense.

Hst master said:
A. Instead he's fighting O'Knux, Rosie, at some point Rabs, and Kintobors bots.
I don't remember asking about Rabs but if you are trying claim Evil Sonic fought a non-robotized Rabbot as evidence of him building his skill, well...

62BA7538-37B2-4878-BB64-BBBD212DBBE1

And this proves? She's very much capable of fighting in the Omega Care Unit, as shown with Sonic fighting her. And again him matching sonic is more than enough. Your trying to discredit their skill when them matching their Counterparts twice even with all of what you tried use included is more than enough, heck for Scourge it's more than twice. Your mixing up temperament with skill

-Insult Sonic and he simply banters back, keeps his cool (mostly)

-Insult Anti-Sonic and he gets off his game.

Temperament =/= skill. Again.

Hst master said:

Assumptions. It's especially faulty given later on he agai matches Antoine, whos no longer a punk. And poisoned so many people? He was only gonna poison Maximillan. And only manipulation he did was tricking people into thinking he was Antoine and trying to get Sonic jailed when he was close to his goal. Basing his skill off things that have nothing to do with skill when he was rising through the ranks makes no sense.
Actually Patch got prompted when because of his new "attitude". Not any sort of "battle" he had.

AF49F5EF-24B4-4547-AB2D-4593FEFB3C63

Dude litterally in the same page Bunny explains how she thinks the war changed him and that he's more ruthless. It's blatant.

...are we seriously debating that Sonic has better fighting skill than the Anti-Monitor, who continuously fought the Monitor for a million years, both of whom commonly wage wars both on a multiversal and abstract, conceptual level, both of whom are extraordinary geniuses, and both of whom have casually defeated the greatest fighters of the DC Universe?

Hst master said:
And this proves? She's very much capable of fighting in the Omega Care Unit, as shown with Sonic fighting her. And again him matching sonic is more than enough. Your trying to discredit their skill when them matching their Counterparts twice even with all of what you tried use included is more than enough, heck for Scourge it's more than twice. Your mixing up temperament with skill
And again him matching sonic is more than enough.

Because Evil Sonic has all of Prime Sonic's Speed, Strength, and Durability, Prime Sonic still has to work for it. Of course he matches blow for blow, but that doesn't determine the fight.

She's very much capable of fighting in the Omega Care Unit, as shown with Sonic fighting her.

Sonic reacts to a surprise punch and dodges, quickly hits her with spin dash. Omega Rabs than uses Hax on Sonic. Nothing skill worthy to note.

A Stoned Orc said:
...are we seriously debating that Sonic has better fighting skill than the Anti-Monitor, who continuously fought the Monitor for a million years, both of whom commonly wage wars both on a multiversal and abstract, conceptual level, both of whom are extraordinary geniuses, and both of whom have casually defeated the greatest fighters of the DC Universe?
Fights for millions of years, nice stamina but doesn't really say how they fought.

Extraordinary geniuses. Well, shucks, if that's all that took, Sonic besting Eggman all the time and being a superior fighter to Tails must be PIS.

Casually defeated the greatest fighters of DC Universe. Isn't that more of show of Anti-Monitor's raw power than skill?

Because Evil Sonic has all of Prime Sonic's Speed, Strength, and Durability, Prime Sonic still has to work for it. Of course he matches blow for blow, but that doesn't determine the fight

And that would not matter if he was less skilled. If he was less skilled he'd lose any and every 1v1 encounter they had with no interference. And yet he doesn't instead it's a stalemate until either

A. Outside forces

B. Anti Sonic is ticked off.

Repeatedly saying this isn't gonna make it change.

Sonic reacts to a surprise punch and dodges, quickly hits her with spin dash. Omega Rabs than uses Hax on Sonic. Nothing skill worthy to note.

Hax that Scourge would have to work around. Also if we're discounting hax, Mogul and Naugus would immediately be discounted, seeing as how energy blasts and hax is all they fight with. You're moving the goal post at this point.

Hst master said:

Hax that Scourge would have to work around. Also if we're discounting hax, Mogul and Naugus would immediately be discounted, seeing as how energy blasts and hax is all they fight with. You're moving the goal post at this point.
Hax that Scourge would have to work around.

Hold on. Explain this NLF.

With Haxes in general. The only time Evil Sonic dealt with Haxes was with Silver, after turning Super, after getting a power boost by the Master Emerald.

Also another noted of Scourge's lack of skill in a fight compare to Sonic's was when Scourge was getting his ass handed to him by Metal Sonic before Prime Sonic came.

Metal Sonic is suppose to match Sonic in speed and fighting ability.

7DA8653D-7F24-4CF3-B8F5-4DDE77B978E1

ElixirBlue said:
With Haxes in general. The only time Evil Sonic dealt with Haxes was with Silver, after turning Super, after getting a power boost by the Master Emerald.
You literally just tried to discredit him ever dealing with Buns because of hax. Again moving the goal post and not even NLF right.

And no metal is supposed to surpass Sonic in all attributes, including skill. In fact Sonic and Scourge were at such a disadvantage against Metal Sonic and Scourge that they had to bring in the Surpression Squad to fight for them. Yet again Goal post moving.

Hst master said:
You literally just tried to discredit him ever dealing with Buns because of hax. Again moving the goal post and not even NLF right.
Then please, don't rely on me getting the scans. Show me a time Scourge was able to figure out a solution to a hax. Or a fight he couldn't win with brute force.

And no metal is supposed to surpass Sonic in all attributes, including skill. In fact Sonic and Scourge were at such a disadvantage against Metal Sonic and Scourge that they had to bring in the Surpression Squad to fight for them.

Sonic was the only one handling himself in that fight, while Scourge needed to be constantly saved by Sonic.

837E7138-DC18-4BF9-B87E-B7DD3E6601CA
69194F43-E9A4-49F5-9DDC-A422CA04ABE0

20191107 020605
20191107 020630
20191107 020532
And again you keep ignoring the context and not showing the whole page. Scourge didn't need to "keep being saved". Sonic was trying to act as a team and Scourge didn't. In the same scan you cropped Scourge even highlights he won't return the favor as they're getting their asses kicked.

Then please, don't rely on me getting the scans. Show me a time Scourge was able to figure out a solution to a hax. Or a fight he couldn't win with brute force

And Sonic has done this outside of Punching, Mcguffins or Fatehax Plot Armor how exactly? Not to mention not all fights won without brute force are skill feats. The Supression Squad and Team Sonic being called in to beat on the Metal Twins and Egg Beater and Sonic winning against Metal soley because his engines started turning him into slag on Stardust Speedway are prime examples.

And also your scans tend to either contradict or have nothing to do with proving your argument.

Omg. The scans didn't contradict. Scourge was lying helplessly on the ground and Sonic noticed and had save him.

You are no longer making sense. It doesn't matter if the Suppression Squad was called in. It doesn't matter the Freedom Fighters took care of the Egg Beater because it had too much AP for Sonic to handle.

What matter is if Prime Sonic can fight better than Scourge.

I'm going to bed. I have work in the morning.

Funny cuz...

Scourge was in trouble and Sonic helped.

Sonic was in trouble and Scourge did jack.

It's not that sonic was completely holding his own and Scourge was just getting bodied. Sonic was trying to work as team with Scourge and Scourge wasn't returning the favor, combined with the Metals already high superiority equals an ass kicking for both.

And nice strawman, those don't have anything to do with Skill, they were examples of winning a fight without brute force.

And he can't, they're even, Sonic simply has the better temperament.

Please, just prove Scourge has comparable skill without fighting next to Sonic's love ones. Please... i'm tired and you've given up on some of my arguements.

ElixirBlue said:
Please, just prove Scourge has comparable skill. Please... i'm tired and you've given up on some of my arguements.
>Given up on Some of your arguments.

When? Because I've adressed or quote nearly all of them.

And I have shown proof in their very fights. Instead you choose to simply not count them and try to say sonic has more skill because he fought Mogul and Naugus despite still being more than a match skillwise when they've fought before and after those encounters.

And dude if you have to go bed, go to bed. Don't just stay up to argue about fictional characters, it's still gonna be here.

Again Temperance. Sonic blatantly makes AS pissed and mocks him so he screws up.

Sonic simply has the better temperament.

No, what about the first page, where there were no Temperance and Evil Sonic couldn't land a hit while Sonic hit him with multiple.

ElixirBlue said:
No, what about the first page, where there were no Temperance and Evil Sonic couldn't land a hit while Sonic hit him with multiple.
Temperance is just their temper. Sonic can maintain his, AS can't. And he's still mocking him, calling him bubba and a fool.

I seriously doubt "Bubba" was all that was needed to make Evil Sonic loses his temper to the point where his skills would instantly go down a millisecond later.

Especially since Scourge can deal with Sonic's banter without losing a beat.

Perhaps we should make a new thread about this. It seems a waste to be debating the difference between Sonic and Evil Sonic in stomp thread.

ElixirBlue said:
I seriously doubt "Bubba" was all that was needed to make Evil Sonic loses his temper to the point where his skills would instantly go down a millisecond later.

Especially since Scourge can deal with Sonic's banter without losing a beat.
The dude gets mad if someone so much as suggests something different from him. And Scourge has a confidence boost after

- Stealing Fiona from Sonic

- Kicking Sonic and Shadow's Asses at once and Locke

- And taking over Moebius

His arrogance went through the roof after he became Scourge.

Huh? Confidence boost? At what point did Classic Scourge come off as "not confident"? He was having doubts about himself after the numerous times he lost to Sonic and after he was disrespected by Zonic. His confidence went further down after Prime Sonic said it would take one selfless act by Scourge to be him(Prime Sonic).

His arrogance was strong back in the classic days, thinking he was hot stuff which played into being a henchman to the 2nd Robotnik. Twice.

ElixirBlue said:
Huh? Confidence boost? At what point did Classic Scourge come off as "not confident"? He was having doubts about himself after the numerous times he lost to Sonic and after he was disrespected by Zonic. His confidence went further down after Prime Sonic said it would take one selfless act by Scourge to be him(Prime Sonic).

His arrogance was strong back in the classic days, thinking he was hot stuff which played into being a henchman to the 2nd Robotnik. Twice.
Please point out whenever I said he wasn't confident in the first place because I never did. I said he got a confidence boost by doing what I listed which let avoid getting all pissy as fast as he used to. And he was shaken up by what Sonic said, but it wasn't anything that truly had him doubting himself for anything but 1 second before he went back to his usual. Hell, even after he got stuck in Zone Jail, his passiveness didn't even last as soon as the destructix broke him out and he was right back to it.

I accidentally deleted everything I just typed. Let me try to remember what I wrote in the morning.

@Hst master do you want me to start a thread discussing the differences in fighting skill between the two or if there isn't?

We can briefly go over what we already talked about and continue the conversation.

Back