• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The time has come: Anti-Monitor vs Super sonic archie (8-1-0) grace

I might as well post this image here, stating that the Precioustone supports the existence of extra-Dimensional worlds from various dimensions, including Sonic's, which contains an infinite baseline multiverse.

So each person in the infinite multiverse and infinite branching timelines has an existing dream world supported by the Precioustone, which is the Nexus of all those dreams. Excluding for a moment that it contains the existence of dream worlds from people of other dimensions than Sonic's multiverse.

Which Sonic also erased.

280FB681-C5E2-4A12-BA0A-FEED2619E394

So each person in the infinite multiverse and infinite branching timelines has an existing dream world supported by the Precioustone, which is the Nexus of all those dreams. Excluding for a moment that it contains the existence of dream worlds from people of other dimensions than Sonic's multiverse.

280FB681-C5E2-4A12-BA0A-FEED2619E394
That's lot of assumption. I don't see any line of dialogue that suggests Sonic could erase these timelines. Neither have the previous posts clarified that to me. I must be blind. ( Puts on glasses) Thank you for posting a page though so we see how the Cosmology works. Greatly appreciated.

It's in the profile stating that Maginary World was erased, you could just read It

Anyways 14 emeralds were enough to destroy a infinite multiverse, each emerald is made of thousands of other emeralds thanks to the Great Harmony, as explained in the emeralds page

I mean there's this but AM does stuff like this casually in COIE from the beginning.

1894691-crisis 10 23
Is there any indication that Sonic can do this as easily too? Now I'm invested.

I've been wondering for a bit now. "Positive matter multiverse"? "Anti-Matter Multiverse"? It sounds like two halves of a multiverse.

Yes, there was a positive matter multiverse and an antimatter multiverse. Both are infinite in scope, however the latter is devoid of all life, and only exists as a source of energy for AM. This fact in and of itself does not imply, by any means, that AM's feat is less than Sonic's.

So we have AM, who is powered by an infinite antimatter multiverse, who destroyed two infinite multiverses (the standard multiverse and Hypertime) each containing an infinite number of infinite spacetimes with infinite branching timelines.

Sonic destroyed one infinite multiverse with the aforementioned infinite spacetimes and branching timelines.

Explain to me how Chaos Control is more powerful than AM's antimatter wave.

Because Archie Sonic could've used Chaos Control on Megaman's infinite Multiverse at the same time.

The Super Genesis Wave targeted two infinite multiverse. We know Sonic's infinite multiverse has (implied) infinite timelines with dream worlds having existence for each person within the infinite Multiverse (and from other dimensions).

That is Sonic's and I doubt Megaman has the dream worlds existing within his multiverse but it should plausibly have the same structure as Sonic's.

The Super Genesis Wave is never implied to be more powerful than Super Sonic's use of Chaos Control, since they both use the same Seven Emeralds. The SGW targeted and was about to rewrite two infinite multiverses before Sonic and Megaman stopped the doctors.

ElixirBlue said:
Because Archie Sonic could've used Chaos Control on Megaman's infinite Multiverse at the same time.
The Super Genesis Wave targeted two infinite multiverse. We know Sonic's infinite multiverse has (implied) infinite timelines with dream worlds having existence for each person within the infinite Multiverse (and from other dimensions).

That is Sonic's and I doubt Megaman has the dream worlds existing within his multiverse but it should plausibly have the same structure as Sonic's.

The Super Genesis Wave is never implied to be more powerful than Super Sonic's use of Chaos Control, since they both use the same Seven Emeralds. The SGW targeted and was about to rewrite two infinite multiverses before Sonic and Megaman stopped the doctors.
So...here's my thing.

Wouldn't rewriting the multiverse rewrite Maginaryworld by default? It's composed of all the dreams of the multiverse--but those dreams would naturally be influenced and changed by the changes to reality. Wouldn't the Maginaryworld be a nonfeat, especially since the comic appears to give no special notice of it during the events of SGW and the aftermath?

Well, SGW didn't rewrite Maginaryworld, it erased it. But not all the people who submitted dreams into the Maginaryworld were erased, like Sonic, Shadow, Amy, Sally, Eggman, etc.

The Maginaryworld would be a feat, considering it was erased while the cast were rewritten. The Maginaryworld and it's universes still exist even while the dreamers are awake and not dreaming. Theoretically, the universes would still exist even after the dreamer died of natural causes.

Me personally, I just wouldn't claim Archie Megaman's multiverse contains something like the Precioustone, a stone containing the dream worlds of everyone in an infinite multiverse.

But it is stated Sonic's multiverse and Megaman's multiverse are parallel to each other.

881634B1-500F-4FAE-B546-45F89B54C8D4

They are parallel universes, yes, but just take a look at the globes shown in that image. One Earth looks like the real-life Earth, while the other Earth looks like it's still only halfway done splitting the Pangean supercontinent.

Differences between the Earths are likely indicators of differences in universal/multiversal structure.

I don't what you mean by them having different structure. Their Universes are parallel to each other. Why would the shape of- no, the continents of earth have to do with universal/multiversal structure?

Eggman could tell they were from Parallel universes when he heard Wily call his planet Earth. Planet Mobius is future Earth but not Wily's future earth, which is how Eggman recognized the name from knowing his history.

0CB13B9D-EFE2-48AC-814C-DFC8B87331B5

Honestly, and this is head canon/fan fiction territory, that would explain how the planet would survive the constant Low 2-C scaling.

Back