• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terrarian vs. Frisk

I mean, it would be fair to say that if either one died only once than it's a KO but it does depend on their equipment, like if frisk has the locket and real knife, or the terrarian has the copper sword (which sucks) than I might give it to the terrarian, just because of equipment other than that I would think frisk would maybe have more health depending on their level.

Overlord775 said:
if save and load is allowed the frisk easilly wins, because he has infinite tries even if he dies, so he would just learn all terrarians patters and then kill him, so just restrain Safe and Load, because if you do the battle is more fair
Frisk was allowed save and load against Steve and that fight was considered fair so no.

ok, then i think is inconclusive because the terrarian has vastly better mobility ( quadruple jump, frostspark boots, cthulhu shield ,ecc), along with many potion that grant him varius helpfull buffs ( regen, invisibility, higher knock-back, ecc) and healing potions, also he has a waaaaaay bigger arsenal and can make melee weapons poisonus and he has an intangible slime helping him and has a weapon that ignores durability, but frisk will continue to Save and Load untill the end of the multiverse .

Noahkaismith said:
Frisk wins. They'll just learn Terrarian's attacks until their able to dodge them effortlessly
because you can totally dodge a gun that rapid fires homing 7-C bees

Frisk due to the reasons above. He'll have to die a hundred dozen times before finding how to avoid the Terrarian's attacks and a weakness or two.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Frisk due to the reasons above. He'll have to die a hundred dozen times before finding how to avoid the Terrarian's attacks and a weakness or two.
Except for the fact that Frisk has no way to take advantage of the Terrarian's weaknesses, and has absolutely no chance to dodge homing gunfire. Simply having infinite lives does not make you able to dodge rapid-fire homing projectiles. Like what sans was aiming for in his fight, Frisk would simply give up after multitudes of failiures.

People seem to not realize that we're talking about early game terrarian. Frisk kills after a dozen tries, I guess that at that point the best wepon is the minishark for danmaku, but it is actually easy to dodge in a 3d world if you skill yourself, and a bullet from that thing isn't going to hurt much.

RRTheEndMan said:
People seem to not realize that we're talking about early game terrarian. Frisk kills after a dozen tries, I guess that at that point the best wepon is the minishark for danmaku, but it is actually easy to dodge in a 3d world if you skill yourself, and a bullet from that thing isn't going to hurt much.

dou to changes in the terrarian's early game key he one.shots.

Overlord775 said:
RRTheEndMan said:
dou to changes in the terrarian's early game key he one.shots.
What, please use current english, I'm not a native speaker

no, the terrarian's early game tier is Large town level+, while frisk is town level, frisk can't hurt the terrarian. Also end game terrarian is at least dwarf star level, way more powerfull than the version of frisk used in this battle

Overlord775 said:
no, the terrarian's early game tier is Large town level+, while frisk is town level, frisk can't hurt the terrarian. Also end game terrarian is at least dwarf star level, way more powerfull than the version of frisk used in this battle
It is specified to be 7-C, so early game.

Frisk is scaled to someone Who is baseline small town level, Terraria is at least High 7-C, and Frisk got stomped by Kenshiro when he was High 7-C.

RRTheEndMan said:
But the difference still isn't enought IMHO. It can still be beaten.
Even if they were both small town level; the terrarian would slaughter them over and over again; just because you know someone's going to fire heat seeking bees doesn't mean your going to dodge them.

RRTheEndMan said:
Ok sorry if I didn't answer before but it didn't load my text editor. BTW, is the bee equipment Early Game?
Most people say it is, but the Queen Bee is right before Skeletron and after the brain of Cthulhu so it's debatable

The terrarian could also use the space gun, which shoots lasers that hit the enemy almost instantly.

Back