• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword God vs The Fist Of God

Elaborate on the deconstruction part.
Garou's AP is so much higher than Ikkis that any attack from him would result in Ikki being deconstructed to molecules and atoms. It's a 4-A who grew substantially vs 6-C. The gap is absurd.

His radiation emotion with GRB would also produce enough rads to completely annihilate him on an atomic scale.

I want proof that Ikki can come back from that. You have yet to provide. Being able to heal cellular or molecular damage is different from being able to heal yourself from being reduced to cells and molecules.

Garou's AP is so much higher than Ikkis that any attack from him would result in Ikki being deconstructed or at the very least turned into vapor.
Ikki literally turns into vapor to avoid that shit, so all the punch strategies fail cus he can't interact with ikki.
His radiation emotion with GRB would also produce enough rads to completely annihilate him on an atomic scale.
Fair, but it has a very long start up, time which ikki can use to insta kill.

Ikki literally turns INTO vapor to avoid that shit, so all the punch strategies fail cus he can't interact with ikki.

Fair, but it has a very long start up, time which ikki can use to insta kill.
You realize vapor will still be affected by things like nuclear explosion punches right? Vapor is still something that can be interacted with. Even the air pressure from Garou's strikes will blow scatter his molecules across the atmosphere lmao.

He's not getting away with just turning himself into vapor... Garou's explosions have planetary range.

How is he killing him while he uses GRB? It surrounds himself with a black hole.

Ikki literally turns INTO vapor to avoid that shit, so all the punch strategies fail cus he can't interact with ikki.
What? My guy that just gives Garou another BFR-based wincon even if he can't interact with Ikki, do you know what would happen if you (tried to) hit vapour with the same force as Garou?

My guy that just gives Garou another BFR-based wincon even if he can't interact with Ikki,
BFR is fair sure, if you can get around the danger senses.
do you know what would happen if you hit vapour with the same force as Garou?
Do tell me what would happen to vapour? I am curious.

You realize vapor will still be affected by things like nuclear explosion punches, portals, and portals right?
I've gone over nuclear explosions and danger senses.

How is he killing him while he uses GRB? It surrounds himself with a black hole.
Iirc it was never said to be a black hole, nor did it behave like a black hole, nor did it have the potency of a black hole. But regardless the beam is very easy to dodge. Especially if you got amps like Ikki.

I've gone over nuclear explosions and danger senses.

Iirc it was never said to be a black hole, nor did it behave like a black hole, nor did it have the potency of a black hole. But regardless the beam is very easy to dodge. Especially if you got amps like Ikki.
It is treated as a black hole on this site and was pretty much stated to be real considering it was stated to be a real Gamma Ray Burst.

If you want to make yet another thread trying to debunk it, be my guest. It was done before and quickly rejected.

By the way Garou should easily be capable of copying the vapor techniques. He can manipulate his body on a sub-atomic level.

Nuclear explosions are going to kill Ikki regardless of if he's vapor or not. Hell, even just Garou's normal punches will scatter his vapor across the ******* atmosphere.

So basically what Earl is saying is that he doesn't have proof Ikki can survive Garou breathing in his general direction wrong, or punching in his general direction... like, dude there is a RIDICULOUS AP difference here, amps are completely worthless against Garou, and Ikki still has to not die immediately.

So basically what Earl is saying is that he doesn't have proof Ikki can survive Garou breathing in his general direction wrong, or punching in his general direction... like, dude there is a RIDICULOUS AP difference here, amps are completely worthless against Garou, and Ikki still has to not die immediately.
Basically Ikki can do it because he says so without even any feats of Ikki coming back from an attack like that or someshit. And basically the punch that Garou will do will be slower that the amping part.

TL;DR: Most of the things he is saying are probably bullshit wank

To put it into perspective the AP difference, the difference between 1 TeraFOE and 1 Gigaton is 2.3900573613766735e+32x

The difference here is about like if a Bloodlusted Superman punched base Batman. Ikki's molecules and atoms will be launched so ******* hard they'd end up on opposite sides of the solar system!

Well...yes? Is 600x amp not supposed to faster than garou?
Garou copies instantly.

Don't even use your fingers to type that Garou can't react. He reacted to Saitama who literally had just blitzed him with 2000x the speed.

Want proof? Literally on Saitama's profile read it. Garou immediately reacted and copied the next serious attack from Saitama, becoming equal in speed.

Niw that i think about it didn't Garou get rid of the leftovers of a moon sized explosion with absorption from gravity knuckles? Can't he use that to gather Ikki and then GRB in this case?

Niw that i think about it didn't Garou get rid of the leftovers of a moon sized explosion with absorption from gravity knuckles? Can't he use that to gather Ikki and then GRB in this case?
Or just pull him into a punch that sends him crashing through the planet, killing him.

Garou...reacts to 600x faster than him in Speed Equal.

And ppl say Ikki beating 48x amped clones of himself was bullshit.

Reacting to a 1000x speed difference is just plain "he scales to it".

This is speed equal, by site rules Garou can't process a thought before he dies.

Yes i do really think it isn't passive, given how he had to wait, think, speak shit THEN show that he can copy Saitama. Do show me where it was accepted as passive though I am very curious.

Reacting to a 1000x speed difference is just plain "he scales to it".

This is speed equal, by site rules Garou can't process a thought before he dies.
Why are you choosing to ignore what's being said.

He has Massively FTL+ reactions as he was able to react to Saitama after he blitzed the **** out of him. A difference of 2000x his normal speed.

Ikki is NOT blitzing Garou. It's the complete opposite.

Drop the topic.

Ya know, that serious punch scan really dumps on it not being passive and what you've just shown is just Garou being a dick huh?
Literally irrelevant, speed equal, previous speed or reaction feats are null in speed equal, right now he's the same as Ikki.

Site rules.
Adapted to 1000x his own speed, oops!

Garou adapts to be faster.

You're throwing "site rules haha!" around like it means something. Garou can literally still adapt to his speed even using the rules, where are you going with this?

Literally irrelevant, speed equal, previous speed or reaction feats are null in speed equal, right now he's the same as Ikki.

Site rules.
Petty sure the difference between reactions and combat speed stays consistent, so his reactions are still 2000x his combat speed even if he is equalized. As per the new speed equal rules iirc

Garou could literally disperse Ikki on a planetary scale with the shockwave resulting from the clap of his ass cheeks, I don't think vapor is helping.

That and Fa Jin actually has planetary range shockwaves and big AOE ( even if he barely uses that in this key)

Back