• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword God vs The Fist Of God

Gonna go straight into this, peak Ikki vs Peak Garou. Magic and desperado bullshit restricted from ikki. This is post reincarnation ikki not fused with Shizuku. Portal creation and the bunch of other BS he does restricted for Garou. So basically full martial arts fight from both sides. Ikki is allowed to use Intetsu, but not allowed to use phantom form.
All Stats Equal Consistently (to prevent ikki from using amps and garou from becoming stronger and faster till stomp happens, so regardless of what stats they try to amplify it will just get equalized)
Starting distance some random ass number, maybe 50m
The Sword God
97d2664036a73906a8a5d7632c9bd32462438a78.jpg

vs
The Fist Of God
img_0525.jpg

Last edited:
You should’ve made a match without radiation gg or blazer gg so you can be clapped by @Kachon123 om skill scaling

👀
Radiation gets negged by ikki's healing.

I'm more worried about garous ways around the elemental intangibility.

But yeah I may have to tone down the hax on both sides or this may be a stomp. But let's see what both sides have first so i have an idea on how to make it fair.

Radiation gets negged by ikki's healing.

I'm more worried about garous ways around the elemental intangibility.

But yeah I may have to tone down the hax on both sides or this may be a stomp. But let's see what both sides have first so i have an idea on how to make it fair.
how is ikki regen potential ? garou rad can kill a guy whose have high-mid regen

Cus it's not regen in the literal sense. He doesn't regenerate he can just reconstruct his body (so it's done consciously, unlike regen), which in this case would counter the radiation. From Ikki's profile under "Shizuku's abilities":

• Aoiro Rinne( Aoiro Rinne, lit. "Blue Reincarnation"): This is the eight Noble Art of Shizuku and her strongest one, where Shizuku manipulates the trillions of cells inside herself in order to turn herself into the water itself, as such, she can repair life-threatening injuries dealt to herself before and even manipulate the air around her causing opponents to drown on land. It requires immense concentration and control as one mistake could kill her, it even distorted her body after using it for the first time; however, Shizuku likely overcame all these weaknesses after receiving treatment and training from Kiriko Yakushi.
    • Aoiro Sekai ( Aoiro Sekai, lit. "Blue World"): Shizuku later devised a more improved version of Aoiro Rinne having trained under Kiriko to learn the highest level of healing and her water abilities, which can be used on others and revive them from death. While using this technique, she manifests a pair of wings made of her magical power on her back, then the feathers of her wings break down a person's body into single-cell units when they touch and rebuild the body.
This level of control over your own cells and the ability to purify water would definitely allow one to deal with.

In other world radiation ain't an issue. The question is, what can Garou do to mist/vapor? If he can't do anything here we may need to remove cosmic form and shizuku abilities from the fight as it won't be fair otherwise.

Oh nuclear fission, that is splitting the atoms as a cause, not as a result, it's pretty much just dropping a nuclear bomb on someone, nothing big. I thought he was saying Garou's heat can divide atoms, which is why I was confused.

Not too knowledgeable on GBR's myself so Im not sure about the elementary particle part but regardless that attack is very dodge-able. It's not some omni directional blast and it has some...decent-ish startup. So even if it can out Ikki, good luck landing it.

real thing is bfr he can just bfr him to sun or to his GBR and end the fight or worse he can bfr him to a blackhole

The portals are fairly small for the most part, Ikki's danger senses will keep him out of danger for that one.

Even though I don't think we've seen him be able to BFR and GRB at the same time. Not all actions can be multi-tasked.

The portals are fairly small for the most part, Ikki's danger senses will keep him out of danger for that one.

Even though I don't think we've seen him be able to BFR and GRB at the same time. Not all actions can be multi-tasked.
how does ikki survives nuke again ?
because 100m degrees will turn him from vapor to plasma lol
and GBR which can have billion degrees

lifting strenght
yeah so garou has like over 6 times to 130 times of that heat with nuke and gamma ray burst
he really cant dodge gbr here as saitama was billion of ftl and try to dodge it with before it was fired and got caught
peak garou doesnt even has the speed of saitama here

lifting strenght
Why does that matter?
yeah so garou has like over 6 times to 130 times of that heat with nuke and gamma ray burst
And as I said, ikki actually got through 15 million degrees with a normal flesh body, let alone non corporeability. Not to mention the heat of nuclear explosions is only that high VERY close to the impact. And not to mention that well nuclear explosions aren't that damaging to begin with. Even the strongest explosions don't reach higher than Ikki's already high durability.
he really cant dodge gbr here as saitama was billion of ftl and try to dodge it with before it was fired and got caught
peak garou doesnt even has the speed of saitama here
Cus he tried to dodge that the wrong way, let's not forget that Saitama's an idiot when it comes to actually fighting. Even Garou mocked him for the way of dodging not for dodging in general. It's really not that hard to dodge and the setup is already on the long side. Hell, he could even die if he attempts it depending on how far he does it.

Btw how high into MFTL is garou? I know speed is equalized but that matters to know whether "ikki amps gg" is a valid win condition or an illegal move here.

Cus he tried to dodge that the wrong way, let's not forget that Saitama's an idiot when it comes to actually fighting.
Not true, he just doesn't care because no one before Garou could actually challenge him. When Saitama did actually start trying, he ******* Skill and AP Stomped Garou by flipping all of his shit back on him better than Garou could copy Saitama's stuff.

Why does that matter?

And as I said, ikki actually got through 15 million degrees with a normal flesh body, let alone non corporeability. Not to mention the heat of nuclear explosions is only that high VERY close to the impact. And not to mention that well nuclear explosions aren't that damaging to begin with. Even the strongest explosions don't reach higher than Ikki's already high durability.

Cus he tried to dodge that the wrong way, let's not forget that Saitama's an idiot when it comes to actually fighting. Even Garou mocked him for the way of dodging not for dodging in general. It's really not that hard to dodge and the setup is already on the long side. Hell, he could even die if he attempts it depending on how far he does it.

Btw how high into MFTL is garou? I know speed is equalized but that matters to know whether "ikki amps gg" is a valid win condition or an illegal move here.
he copies the speed amp and evolves
fight starts few microseconds pass and garou is like 4000 times faster than him
thats when LF comes into play precog really doesnt matter when opponent blitzes you few dozen times in 1 second

Wait...how? Saitama's calc shows like 8000c (low end which seems to be the one that's accepted).
thats should have been changed as the calculation doesnt accepted at first because its CALCY STACKY then they argued and just because something is calcy stacky doesnt mean it shouldnt be accepted

thats should have been changed as the calculation doesnt accepted at first because its CALCY STACKY then they argued and just because something is calcy stacky doesnt mean it shouldnt be accepted
Where was it agreed to go for the high end? Cus from what im seeing, nobody on the blog agreed (from the calc team). If it was never agreed then he just remains 8000c.

Where was it agreed to go for the high end? Cus from what im seeing, nobody on the blog agreed (from the calc team). If it was never agreed then he just remains 8000c.
it should but hey it doesnt matter for this match anyway so garou basically took 1847 times speed disadvantage like a champ 600 is nothing here

it should but hey it doesnt matter for this match anyway so garou basically took 1847 times speed disadvantage like a champ 600 is nothing here
Cus saitama didn't "blitz into insta kill". Thing which Ikki will do. Get outta here with that copium argument.

But if things turn bad I may need to restrict amps for Ikki.

Cus saitama didn't "blitz into insta kill". Thing which Ikki will do. Get outta here with that copium argument.

But if things turn bad I may need to restrict amps for Ikki.
damn thats some nice shit u are smoking gimme some too
cause saitama literally lol trashed him after he copied him lol
then he copied his speed again

Back