• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gar

It depends from how you attack her I guess.

If you need to attack in CQC or something it means running 4 km before a subconscious action.

If you need to simply think, idk

Instant hacking blades that tell you when something can be hacked, 4 of which can reboot the digital world while it is possessed by The Overlord

Kaltias said:
@Gar

It depends from how you attack her I guess.

If you need to attack in CQC or something it means running 4 km before a subconscious action.

If you need to simply think, idk
The former.

You realized how may times the Digital World has been rebooted and reset? That's not going to solo Digimon my friend.

Yobobojojo said:
@Dragon
I mean the 8-C's. By no means do I expect any Lego's to beat Lucemon.
Well... WildStyle > The Authority

The Authority is a God

There is God in Digimon, which is > Lucemon

So WildStyle > Lucemon

ovo

@Gar

Well i'll try.

Autonomus body reactions (Read subconscious) are 40 milliseconds for a human.

So let's say that you need to travel 4 km (SBA) in 40 milliseconds (You actually need to be faster to a degree).

That's 100.000 m/s, which is 20.000 times faster than the low end that we have for average human speed.

Homura is Mach 619. So you'd need to be Mach 12.380.000. Or 14,16426560004 times the speed of light.

That's ignoring that Homulilly is massively faster than her base and that you need to be faster to a degree in order to kill her.

So yeah

How is Darth Nihilus supposed to insta-kill Accelerator since the latter has the ability to redireact any kind of physical attack?

Tapionjr said:
How is Darth Nihilus supposed to insta-kill Accelerator since the latter has the ability to redireact any kind of physical attack?
Because the attack isn't physical, it's mindhax

Tapionjr said:
Because death hax isn't a physical attack.

Thanks for the clarification, I don't know Darth Nihilus very well and that's why I consulted.

Darth Nihilus stomps.

@Pachi

Even disregarding his summons (which take time anyway), Arigarmy established none of the Yugioh Yamis should be 9-C

Yobobojojo said:
@Pachi

Even disregarding his summons (which take time anyway), Arigarmy established none of the Yugioh Yamis should be 9-C
My boy, Im not defending Bakura in any way. If bakura is not 9-C, im fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back