• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Sephiroth got kicked off of High 5-A. But I think he should be put back on there for Speed Unequalized. He completely blitzes Cthulhu.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I know Sephiroth got kicked off of High 5-A. But I think he should be put back on there for Speed Unequalized. He completely blitzes Cthulhu.
For speed unequalized Scrooge blitzes the hell out of Seph.

Hunter is Mach 300 excluding speed amps, and passive time slow, and enhanced reactions. She can most likely take on people far above her own base speed.

Maybe she takes unequal too

Kaltias said:
Hunter is Mach 300 excluding speed amps, and passive time slow, and enhanced reactions. She can most likely take on people well above her own base speed.
Maybe she takes unequal too
Maybe the Preeminent via her hundreds of gghosts, which are comparable to the Ninja in speed.

The FTL feat didn't happen till season 6 though. Although I could find a relavistic feat in season 3 maybe?

Yobobojojo said:
The FTL feat didn't happen till season 6 though. Although I could find a relavistic feat in season 3 maybe?
Actually, Nya still managed to deflect the Nindroid's beams, and the Ninja were able to dodge many fo them still in that season.

He resists everything ressurects from everything and depending on how revisions go one shots.

That said I can still make it

Something about that 108 Billion bothers me honestly. I'll wait til the fight to see what the Star Wars buffs say.

You wish to suggest to me that's something Kratos hasn't dealt with?

He has, but as Matt pointed out, soul absorption isn't the same as soul destruction.

Both have possible wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back