• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader vs The Huntress-In-Training (8-0-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed SP>HTW>Pissed SP but slightly less pissed>TW>Base SP>Base Dio>Tarkus=502 tons with literally one index finger atm.

Dont know where his LS went though, but it'll be added back with updates soonish.

Jotaro himself was athletic human but that doesn't matter obviously.

n̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶w̶r̶y̶

Wait, if she can't harm Star Platinum, because she can't touch him, it means her AP advantage is useless, right?
It should be so- Unless she can, somehow punch Jotaro who's standing behind Star Platinum, with said Star Platinum is ragdolling the heck out of her.... Though thats if she even can, what with SP having some terrifying precision, which imo, from what I can see: Allows SP to see her movements quite clearly, even cases of her trying to- say, subtly glance at a random direction: SP can clearly see this with extreme ease. Its like his eyesight IS extremely zoomed in: That its easy to take into other details: Even subtle body movements as well. Its quite easy to predict her movements: So to speak. (Sorry if I derailed off)

But yeah, can she even attack Jotaro whilst she's getting ragdolled around? Punches flying at her non-stop? Still, if he gets hit, then oof. (Jotaro if he gets hit, that is)

Jotaro do be playing footsies tho

Yeah does yang have a Win condition becuase SP can just punch him to death while she cant do anything because she cant hit jotaro

That's a shame, due to several scans being posted for SP's senses it's easier to actually understand how skilled he is in comparison to Yang where all we know is what you typed out but we don't have the same actual context that you have (well at least I don't since I don't know a thing about RWBY) to know how she properly holds up.

i'm RWBY supporters

anyways even i think Jotaro wins this

What I'm asking is for a more clearer showing of what Yang can do though, not just a bunch of RWBY supporters coming in to argue back or whatever, Jotaro had several scans shown for him while Spin was getting constantly dogpilled and gave statements that aren't very impressive without scans (many series have statements like top assassins or prodigious students so actual context on what they can do would be better than statements).

Regardless, voting Jotaro for now

Why did weekly even leave and/or get banned (idk what happend to them).

Last time I saw them I was on a kill la kill thread, now it seems like spinoirr has taken their place as the RWBY/Kill la Kill guy now

Anyways RWBY intelligent rateings are super old and outdated with new information from the new volumes or light novels that make characters they scale to in skill in the old volumes, more skilled then what they were shown in the show

Anyways RWBY intelligent rateings are super old and outdated with new information from the new volumes or light novels that make characters they scale to in skill in the old volumes, more skilled then what they were shown in the show
Thats nice to know: I'm curious as to how much of a skill buff they're gonna get in comparison to JoJo's "Soon-To-Be-Skill Buff scaling cain CRT thanks to Anubis" 🤔

Idk it seems like yang can't really do anything given stand BS like being intangible and tangible at the same time like the scans shown beforehand

Idk it seems like yang can't really do anything given stand BS like being intangible and tangible at the same time like the scans shown beforehand
Her wincon I think is touching Jotaro, it's just ridiculously unlikely (idk if that qualifies as a stomp or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back