• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader vs The Huntress-In-Training (8-0-0) (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its still a valid wincon for Yang to get atlease one hit at Jotaro which is enuff to win her the match. Star Platinum would be a pain in the ass for her tho

Since when will that be a thing?
Discussed it with Chariot yesterday. Both you and Blue inspired me this, (lol) and then I thought: >Wait, its Anubis with his whole "xd lemme adapt, ty for the experience and your skills, i'll adapt them gg" There's with SC with his 10 years of training, which Avdol noted him to be highly trained. So, that one for example, is baseline 10 years of combat experience/skills. Which would scale to quite many.(Because SP fought Anubis for like, some few mins or so. But he like, was able to throw thousands of DIFFERENT Punches. SP was able to last thousands of punches against Anubis: "Especially when every punch you do against anubis gets adapated so every new punch would have to be different enough and the like to mitigate his adaption" Yeah. there's also KQ being noted to have martial arts too, which Chariot said, so thats a + too, to a possible CRT. There's also some guidebook statements to further support this. Also.. Anubis is 500 years old: So like 🤔🤔 Quite noteworthy if you think about it, especially with Anubis having previous hosts as well...
Wont spoil more 👀 (Well, its only "possible" for now.

Again the fact that JoJo CRT is going to be accepted means this is now a stomp

So oof
Because SP literally doesn't make yang even hit jotro

What retcon was this ?
I’m pretty sure Stands were originally just your fighting spirit. They definitely weren’t your soul originally because a ghost (a soul) couldn’t interact with them and we saw people’s souls in part 3 and they weren’t the stands. Yet in part 5 when Giorno has his soul pulled out it’s straight up his stand.

What retcon was this ?
Since like, Part 3, Stands have been at the very least soul related (Death 13 is the earliest mention of Stands being a form of the spirit, and the spirit is like locked away or some shit while sleeping so they cant summon them).

But by the time Part 5 rolls around, Stands and the soul become explicitly linked, Part 5 shoves it down your throat, Part 6 has Whitesnake enforcing it to (discs are outright stated to be the soul like twice), and even as recent as part 8 we're told Soft & Wet is Josuke's soul manifested.

Since like, Part 3, Stands have been at the very least soul related (Death 13 is the earliest mention of Stands being a form of the spirit, and the spirit is like locked away or some shit while sleeping so they cant summon them).

But by the time Part 5 rolls around, Stands and the soul become explicitly linked, Part 5 shoves it down your throat, Part 6 has Whitesnake enforcing it to (discs are outright stated to be the soul like twice), and even as recent as part 8 we're told Soft & Wet is Josuke's soul manifested.
Oooh but in the Part 7 chpt 42.5 extra they're still referred to as "invisible spirit energy". So I was wondering

But she does have a win condition, just a cartoonishly hard one. If she hits Jotaro himself he’s completely screwed. She just has to get past the intangible punching ghost and time stop first.

I’ve seen way more stompish matches be added before.

But she does have a win condition, just a cartoonishly hard one. If she hits Jotaro himself he’s completely screwed. She just has to get past the intangible punching ghost and time stop first.

I’ve seen way more stompish matches be added before.
Wasn't it changed to a Jotaro without Time Stop?

That's strange: It aint a complete stomp, though? Like as Keeweed said: She does have a win condition, but its like, really, really really hard. If SP gives her an good opening, then ouch my man, and does a mistake too, then yeah, it leads to a = O U C H

How effective would Ruby's semblance be in a matchup between her and Jotaro? Seeing as if her shots and scythe get blocked by seemingly thin air, she could just use her semblance to get around Jotaro's guard.

If one wants the match to be added, you can't restrict time stop.
If you want to have it added but want a Jotaro without time stop, you'd need to use Pre-Dio's World, but in turn, that Jotaro is currently a **** ton weaker and is only like 8-C+, like 7x below Yang's AP iirc.

So I mean, do whatever with which iterations you wanna use, but there's caveats in place no matter how you slice it.

I don’t think the time stop makes it a stomp. The time stop last only a handful of seconds it’s not like he’s permanently trapping her in place with it.

Jotaro’s durability without Star Platinum is 9-B. One poke from Yang and he explodes. Meanwhile Yang has the durability advantage plus a forcefield he’s not killing her instantly and she can kill him easily.

It’s just that he has a good shield (S.P) and a good way too dodge when that shield fails (Time Stop).

I don’t think the time stop makes it a stomp. The time stop last only a handful of seconds it’s not like he’s permanently trapping her in place with it.

Jotaro’s durability without Star Platinum is 9-B. One poke from Yang and he explodes. Meanwhile Yang has the durability advantage plus a forcefield he’s not killing her instantly and she can kill him easily.

It’s just that he has a good shield (S.P) and a good way too dodge when that shield fails (Time Stop).
Jotaro's durability without SP is still 8-C+ (since he gets punched and kicked around by DIO), but his AP without SP is 9-B

Jotaro's durability without SP is still 8-C+ (since he gets punched and kicked around by DIO), but his AP without SP is 9-B
Not how we treat it, it'd be not only a blatant outlier, but SP cushioned a chunk of it to begin with and cushioned a chunk of it at the end on impact with the road. (Not withstanding the first hit Dio did he wasn't going all out as he himself says as much, and Dio not going all out still dusted his bones into like dozens of tinys fragments).

You could probably get his durability reasonably up to like 9-A via noncontradictory feats, hell probably even higher, but him getting slapped by HTW ain't it. That's ludicrously backwards, it'd make Jotaro himself more durable to even Star Platinum's base when we know that's blatantly not true and also make Dio's weaker state above his stronger state, shit just doesn't work.

Last edited:
... I'm gonna just... put this here...
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
~Versus Thread Rules
so uh... Jotaro's combat speed is Superhuman compared to his Massively FTL stand and reactions... so...

Basically... Yang can't hit Jotaro because his reaction speeds are millions of times faster then her and his main thing is also millions of times faster.

I think you are misinterpreting speed equalization. SP, Jotaro, and Yang would just be assumed to have the same combat speed and reactions but they can still do stuff their speed would normally allow them to do (like return from physical BFR or create afterimages and other stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back